Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? (14236 Views)

Fintrak Software Academy/graduate Trainee 2023 / How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Fintrak Software Wants Me To Sign 4 Years Bond, Is There Anyone Experience ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by nuel000: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2019
As part of their recruitment process, Fintrak software, wants potential employees to sign a 4-year work bond, please anyone who has info on how the company is should share
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Tobinrobin(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
nuel000:
As part of their recruitment process, Fintrak software, wants potential employees to sign a 4-year work bond, please anyone who has info on how the company is should share

Is this about their software academy?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by nuel000: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yes
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Tobinrobin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Well i also got the same invite. I think it’s packaged slavery. They obviously sent to numerous applicants because they know most won’t accept and well some of us will. The salary as they claim is six figure which apparently starts from 100,000. So let’s assume they employ you and their salary is 100k , they expect you to be there for 4 years straight no termination or well maybe there are some hidden t & C
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by nuel000: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
LoL...u didn't read it well....if u don't perform up to expectations they'll drop u
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Josonas: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
I got an invite too.
Who has an idea on the screening process ?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by nuel000: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
It's was stated on their T and C

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Wizdude(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone have further opinions about the 4-year bond ? Please share if you do cos I just got an invite from them
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Dammyrosky(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Please, I also need someone to explain in details about Fintrak software and their 4 years bond.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Emmadoxx: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2020
Please does anyone have the past test questions. Probably we can set a medium to discuss this. Thanks
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Emmadoxx: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2020
I don't think there has been any invite, the mail gotten was just an acceptance to terms and condition mail. Please has anyone gotten any other mail apart from this?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
I got an Invite for aptitude test, anyone with the hint of their questions
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Abdoohl: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Haywhyluv:

I also got an invite. An hint on how the online assessment looks like would go a long way
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by GRACIECAREERS(f): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
I got an invite to write the test
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Kman00: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Please did you write the aptitude test ? I am scheduled for one tomorrow. Pls help with hints
Haywhyluv:
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Kman00:
Please did you write the aptitude test ? I am scheduled for one tomorrow. Pls help with hints
I also need an hint to their invite
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by ibuildstuff(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Haywhyluv:
Same here bro, it's an online test tomorrow
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by phyya(f): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Is anyone else having issues starting the test?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Abujolly: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Same here
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Abdoohl: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2020
phyya:
Is anyone else having issues starting the test?
It seems like everyone is facing the challenge
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Am having issues here, trying to call them going through but they are not picking
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Dammyrosky(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2020
I refresh my inbox, and I received a mail that the test has been postponed till 11.00AM
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Same here too
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2020
What is the tracking Id pls
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Annygoldie: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Please what's the submission tracking ID?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please has anyone been able to figure out the submission ID?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tracking ID
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Abdoohl: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Haywhyluv:
Tracking ID
Mehn I just wrote my name there oo, I tried calling no answer, and I was running out of time

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Anyone with the ideal of tracking id
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Those people are worst like seriously.... No their fault though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluyomi Olawore Speaks On Assault On Kunle Karimu / Aviation Workers Protest Airport Concession - Pictures / Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.