Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? (14244 Views)

Fintrak Software Academy/graduate Trainee 2023 / How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Fintrak Software Wants Me To Sign 4 Years Bond, Is There Anyone Experience ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Giftcardmerch(f): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have a very good money-making plan. About gift cards, find me!
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Amarachi2249: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
stkevin:
Omo who get questions nau
How person wan do na

Did u get a mail from them to get a lassra id and reg with gipp after you contact them .. I hav e done that but have heard from them
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Amarachi2249:

Did u get a mail from them to get a lassra id and reg with gipp after you contact them .. I hav e done that but have heard from them

No I didn't was still waiting for a feedback from them .after the second test

Amarachi did u do the second test we were invited for in october 12.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
If u did the second interview last two weeks and u have gotten a feedback please kindly let us know so those of us we are yet to get anything won't be waiting forever
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Adigunfloxy: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys, what's the physical test like
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Adigunfloxy: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emmacy001:
Yes,I have filled the form
can you please tell me about the physical test
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by topfloor: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
please is the physical test just like the online one ?? lets help out abeg
Adigunfloxy:
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2021
topfloor:
please is the physical test just like the online one ?? lets help out abeg

I guess you are schedule for the physical test ba.

The physical interview is just a replica of the on you do online where you will be tested on verbal reasoning GMAT quantitative and comprehension

Just 80% similarity with the online version.

Al the best guys

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Adigunfloxy:

I just type it above .

It is just lie the online test .same model though questions will differ but same pattern .

All the best bro
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Adigunfloxy: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks �
codeGenius01:

I just type it above .

It is just lie the online test .same model though questions will differ but same pattern .

All the best bro
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by topfloor: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
thanks bro. God bless and good luck.
codeGenius01:

I guess you are schedule for the physical test ba.

The physical interview is just a replica of the on you do online where you will be tested on verbal reasoning GMAT quantitative and comprehension

Just 80% similarity with the online version.

Al the best guys

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Amarachi2249:

Congrat Dear on the success of the second stage ,Now i understand what you meant by GIPP and the lasra all the best on the next phase

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Adigunfloxy: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Have been trying to register on GIPP, just saying invalid lasrra. Who have been able to register?
Amarachi2249:

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Adigunfloxy:
Have been trying to register on GIPP, just saying invalid lasrra. Who have been able to register?

You are not the only one facing this problem,I face this same thing ,Do lt me know if you have been able to register

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Adigunfloxy: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
codeGenius01:

You are not the only one facing this problem,I face this same thing ,Do lt me know if you have been able to register
Alright, please inform me when you're able to register too.thanks
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Obaloluwa2021: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
I just did my LASSRA today and registering at GIPP, I was told unable to validate LASSRA...
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Obaloluwa2021: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
codeGenius01:

Same is happening to me here, i went to my LGA today for LASSRA registration and I got the slip already but upon registration on GIPP, I was told unable to validate lassra
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Obaloluwa2021: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=Adigunfloxy post=107170522] Alright, please inform me when you're able to register too.thanks[/quote
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Has any one been able to register on gipp platform ?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Obaloluwa2021: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2021
codeGenius01:
Has any one been able to register on gipp platform ?

CodeGenius01, can you mail me please, I am also an applicant
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Obaloluwa2021:

CodeGenius01, can you mail me please, I am also an applicant

I don't have access to email i used here on nairaland you can reach me via this email

akanbiolawale1990@gmail.com
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Who is invited for an invited for an interview at Fintrak tomorrow?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Same here, I have been trying to register for GIPP it keeps saying lassra id not valid, although I have been calling Mr Ajibose the hr to keep him updated concerning the issue
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Obaloluwa2021: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Stephenfabian:
Same here, I have been trying to register for GIPP it keeps saying lassra id not valid, although I have been calling Mr Ajibose the hr to keep him updated concerning the issue

I have sent you a mail, send me your whatsapp number so we can chat
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Obaloluwa2021:

I have sent you a mail, send me your whatsapp number so we can chat
I have a test with them today. But i dont have a valid ID. Just NIM. Can it be use
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 6:17am On Nov 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

I have a test with them today. But i dont have a valid ID. Just NIM. Can it be use

how did your test go?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2021
please any update on the first interview we did on August 3rd?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Stephenfabian:

how did your test go?
It went well
Did u do the test?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

It went well
Did u do the test?

All the best bro
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
codeGenius01:

All the best bro
When was ur test
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

It went well
Did u do the test?

no bro, have done mine, did the first interview 2weeks ago....were you guys much for the test?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stephenfabian:

no bro, have done mine, did the first interview 2weeks ago....were you guys much for the test?
15 to 20. Have u collected ur lasrra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aviation Workers Protest Airport Concession - Pictures / I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job / Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.