Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School (38114 Views)

Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Otobong Ndem Decamps From PDP To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Dreambeat: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2019
His explanation makes sense.I am sure a lot of folks commenting above did not read the article

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Cheryph200(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2019
o Nigeria
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Rajman45(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Nigeria and forgery na like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by fidelmarshal199: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2019
smiley
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by femixville(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Criminals are ruling this nation..

Baba Buhari has helped us to clarify the need for no certificate before running for Office..

I swear, one day I go run for office, I will intentionally keep my certificates, I dey expect one red head lizard raise head up dey the me trash... I swear they must teh me to bow too..

APC na scam... ole!
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by RESTMOUTH99(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Normal process
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Prodigy100(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2019
A good liar must have a Good memory
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Okoroawusa: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Going through comments here shows that people rarely read articles... only headline

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by KB007: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2019
My thoughts exactly �

Sunnycliff:
Maybe the o level he used was not too good that he had to resort and then submit the resitted one...

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Ejaisky: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Very possible. His explanation made sense. It was same thing I have in mind.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by omenka(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2019
The comments here shows pdp supporters are the real illiterates as they know not how to read nor comprehend.

Just a brief perusal of the article would have made them understand how the mix up came about.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by omenka(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Going through comments here shows that people rarely read articles... only headline
I'm telling you. NONE of them read the article. They just want to occupy the first page with their bile that's all.

They can cry all they want, Atiku has failed to cum. That is enough punishment for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Matam(f): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2019
But his clarification is ok, he obtained his first waec in 1995 which he used to obtain HND, then sat for another waec exams due to deficiency in the previous result to enable him study law

3 Likes

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by daveemuobo(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
nigerians should learn to read

2 Likes

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by inyenejo(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Abeg allow the man, that's what he learnt from buharigg
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by gaventa: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Naira Marley said Having a bigger As is better than having a Bsc, most of you almost lynched him verbally. I hope you agree with him now.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by edoairways: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2019
omenka:
I'm telling you. NONE of them read the article. They just want to occupy the first page with their bile that's all.

They can cry all they want, Atiku has failed to cum. That is enough punishment for them.
Why should there be inconsistent in the CV? undecided
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by nedzuby: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

That’s exactly what the Mod want to achieve. He knows they won’t read the article so that he can generate more comments

2 Likes

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by EkwensuAmosu1: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
grin grin
[/s]
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by JuwonBobo(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2019
No.mind am.....na time travel
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Newboss(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2019
AntiBalaka:
APC and certificate forgery

Read the post again. There's no issue here. People write waec more than once. He said he'd bring the first waec he sat for in 1995.

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by efighter: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2019
AntiBalaka:
APC and certificate forgery

You mean South-South Nigeria and certificate forgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by omenka(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2019
edoairways:

Why should there be inconsistent in the CV? undecided
It is not inconsistent. You say an item is inconsistent when you have different versions of same.

The explanation is good enough. If for instance I was to read biological science, my requirements at O level will be different than when I desire to read, say, law.

That is simply what has happened here.

Read and understand.

Good bye.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by EkwensuAmosu1: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
what's the link between Atiku and this thread?
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by GoldHorse(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Indomine children will not know that it is possible.
I know a man of over 50 who did Same thing in Imo state. He finished his final law exam months ago after working in the banking industry plus doing his own business for close to twenty years earlier.

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by EkwensuAmosu1: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
omenka:
The comments here shows pdp supporters are the real illiterates as they know not how to read nor comprehend.

Just a brief perusal of the article would have made them understand how the mix up came about.
[/s]
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Abagworo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
It was tampered with by his enemies
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
I sat for my first o level in 1995, I have sat for over 8 different o level exams, the last one being 2012. I presently have passed 14 o level subjects, ranging from further maths and physics to literature and CRK. So therefore, when you required for my o level, i summit the closest one i lay my hands on. At a time, staffs of waec, uyo knew me in person. A certain lady even said she doesn't want to see me again in their office because she confirmed that I passed. In all. I just had fun writing the exams and attempting all available subjects. I only stopped when I started working as I definitely dont have time again.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by vineyardfarms: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
DOES THE SENATE KNOWS THEIR DUTY? THIS GUY SHOULD HAVE BEING HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROPER INVESTIGATION? REGARD HIS CERTIFICATE. ROITING SYSTEM RUN BY BLOCK HEADS. NO LIAR HAS 100% MEMORY, TRUTH CAN NEVER BE BURIED
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Advocate500: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Segkem2013:
cheesy
Possibly he had to resit in order to have a certain required subject passed.
I did NECO after my OND in 2002.
what u saying In essence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death / NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive / River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.