Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School (38113 Views)

Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Otobong Ndem Decamps From PDP To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Soteriahascome: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
It could not be forgery but misunderstanding...
I'm not trying to defend anyone

I'm thinking maybe, perhaps he retook the exam after HND. Like I, with the intention to sit for another waec when I want to go for my international degree cos the one I took yrs ago wasn't smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by juman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Normal thing.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
The level of illiteracy in some self acclaimed graduates is very alarming, simple explanation they will not understand. when did it became odd for someone to resit o level in naija?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Iloko: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Many comments were base on ignorance here, it's our educational system that should be blamed. There are many HND holders who have done their PGD and Masters degree, and as well going to enroll for Bsc. either at Part time or full time today because of discrimination they face in one way or the other in their offices. So their is nothing wrong in having masters degree before Bsc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by jojothaiv(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Segkem2013:
cheesy
Possibly he had to resit in order to have a certain required subject passed.
I did NECO after my OND in 2002.
This is likely to be the one of the major reason but on second thought I know nothing..

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by gcof(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pavore9:
The nominee admitted that there was an omission in his CV and clarified that he first obtained his first Ordinary Level Certificate in 1995 which was omitted in his CV. The nominee also stated that he sat for another WASC examination in 2007 to enable him to study law after his HND programme....That explains it.
the intention of the news peddlers is very clear, to deceive the gullible and side unnecessary dust

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by AlphaStyles(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Certificate forgery no be anything new
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by vichaz10(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pavore9:
The nominee admitted that there was an omission in his CV and clarified that he first obtained his first Ordinary Level Certificate in 1995 which was omitted in his CV. The nominee also stated that he sat for another WASC examination in 2007 to enable him to study law after his HND programme....That explains it.

They won't see that.... Some people just read only the first few lines and feel they can comment.....
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by AlphaStyles(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
The level of illiteracy in the some self acclaimed graduates is very alarming, simple explanation they will not understand. when did it became odd for someone to resit o level in naija?
was Resitting for o level mentioned in the news? Did the accuse mention it?
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by chiedozie198100: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Segkem2013:
cheesy

wetin u dey smoke?
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by CyberWolf: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is not forgery, his explanations are in order. Many of us did that.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by layzie: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pavore9:

A CV he prepared and submitted by himself? That simply shows his level of seriousness and should thus render him unfit for a director position.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by CyberWolf: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
calm down and read the news, it was mentioned. He said he had to sit for another wassce in 2007 to enable him study Law. His first o’level was in 1995 and he promised to bring that in their next sitting.

1 Like

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by adem30: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pavore9:

Wailers don't have that sense to understand this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:

the man has made it clear that he sat his first ssce somewhere around 1995

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by farmboy: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Why do we always want to pretend in this country? We have many people that might have graduated before clearing their olevels and may likely not be aware of such issues.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by oluwoleife: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
AntiBalaka:
APC and certificate forgery

For you information, that's not forgery.
It's possible he didnt have the requirements for Law in his first O'level.
Even if you are anti-APC, try to analyse cases logically before reaching your conclusion.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by mgbadike81: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pavore9:
he got his masters degree in 2012 and his bachelor's in 2019. It's not adding up.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
NIGERIA: The company that helped UK and Soviet union recover from bankruptcy after world war
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Let's wait for him to submit the genuine result.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by oyebanji44: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by somehow: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Segkem2013:
cheesy Possibly he had to resit in order to have a certain required subject passed. I did NECO after my OND in 2002.
You get sense
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Kingpele(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Segkem2013 post=83650589] cheesy
I did NECO after my OND in 2002.[ we have many unintelligent minds here, or maybe they are just blinded by hate, they fail to see that the young man had his first certificate in 1995, he had to sit for the second time cos he want to read law, this wailers self
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by nlPoster: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
There are probably a lot of Nigerians who did that.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Goldenurch(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
efighter:

You mean South-South Nigeria and certificate forgery.
Is Buhari from south south?

Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Indiaindia: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
PDP and Biafra thugs should just shut up. how many CV does Unamdi KANU have? mbok daka ke usung
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by galadima77(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
PDP dey learn where APC dey

Aswear
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Basher8583: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dreambeat:
His explanation makes sense.I am sure a lot of folks commenting above did not read the article

Don't mind them. It goes to show how many illiterates we have on Nairaland
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Akolawole(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Segkem2013:
cheesy

You are right.

I have seen people completed their masters without a degree.

Entry requirement for the higher degree can be funny sometimes
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by Basher8583: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
gcof:
the intention of the news peddlers is very clear, to deceive the gullible and side unnecessary dust

Don't mind them. they are still suffering from post-traumatic election stress.
Re: Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School by arrestdarrester: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Na today? APC and certificate forgery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.