Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

In Search Of The Right One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Search Of The Right One. (330 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of The Right One. by Johnjanrt: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Dear Nairalanders
I often find it depressing at this point in time to announce of my single status. I know some may find it awkward may be funny, that someone who's graduated and done with serving still be finding difficulties getting and keeping to a relationship. Well it's no joking matter, the fact that am single and have been seriously searching for what I termed 'the right one'. It might interest you to know that I use to be a dating type until now when things are beginning to go out of hand, to crown it all as am typing this I find attractive almost all the girls I come across, owing the fact that am without a girlfriend.
Again it wouldn't go without saying that I rarely come across the kind of girls I would want to date, but I find it difficult approaching them reasons being that the situations under which we use to meet being unfavourable to meeting them. And have now come to a point of dilemma: Without a girlfriend which no doubt am in dire need of and can't find.
I will seriously appreciate it if suggestions can be made towards bringing an end to this situation cause its tiring and have left me being continually obsessed.
I want a way out to 'finding the right one.'
Re: In Search Of The Right One. by pharrell8(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Gee there's no such thing as d perfect one but one wic can be albe to accept both flaws from each oda..
Keep searching u will definitely find one who will accept and understand uuu.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of The Right One. by Johnjanrt: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2019
pharrell8:
Gee there's no such thing as d perfect one but one wic can be albe to accept both flaws from each oda..
Keep searching u will definitely find one who will accept and understand uuu.
thanks for the reply. hoping so
Re: In Search Of The Right One. by SashaSandy(f): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Well nobody is perfect we all have our flaws and our vices thats what makes us inique. We should be much more willing to listen to each other make compromises and really respect each other.Shouldnt be quick to judge and look at the persons heart than outward appearance.

(1) (Reply)

When The One You Love Breaks Your Heart (Must Read) / Why Do Girls Slap Guys For This [ Watch ] / All Smart Guys And Ladies Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.