Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U (4517 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
i photoshop u kiss
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by goodass(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2010
kikimayanaaaaaaaaa wink

@ OP

black
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2010
good ass you are blocking my view.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by goodass(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2010
just de look my yan.sh, norin do u

@ OP

pink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
Oh! i see no pant but something else.

goodass not you but the she.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2010
hmm bookmark asweo , stop pippin tru d window joor
@op
asala black , derri boi tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2010
@ I do.

I am not ashawo.
only that i jus like what i saw.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
^^ boxer of many colors lipsrsealed
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2010
Boomark:

@ I do.

I am not ashawo.
only that i jus like what i saw.
u beta endeavour to wear shades next time. make u no go blind

@op
fresh to death
i reckon white wink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
Idowuogbo:

u beta endeavour to wear shades next time. make u no go blind

I wore shades and still saw the same btiful thing.

@goodass while blocking view,

saw nothing, just ass.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
{Looking downwards}

this is great, no body is looking under me.

i saw everything above
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by rill: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
purple thong grin
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2010
Aah! gray pant wink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by violent(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2010
WTF shocked shocked

adults guessing pant colours?
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2010
His is yellow. i see am clear.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by googles: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2010
my fwend go and wear pata jor angry
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2010
^^ Seeing notin but jxt a black bushy vegetation lipsrsealed
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by googles: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2010
angry angry angry angry

its because you are blinder dan stevie wonder
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2010
Nonono,am sure of what am saying unless u jxt putted on sumtin,okay jxt widen up let me have a second peep wink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2010
red thong
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by googles: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2010
orange cotton pata cheesy cheesy
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2010
apoche knickers
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2010
Id,who get dat one?
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2010
goongles, fresh boi , so pair of whitety
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by googles: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2010
red gramma pants
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2010
polythene transperent french knickers
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by googles: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2010
blue pata
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2010
Lovely red G string Oops is it?
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
kharki knicker.

El Guapo, Nnaa abeg shift small

i wan see something above you
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2010
kharki knicker?,Got it wrong cos am on my sister's panty.
U wanna have a peep at Google huh?,am aint done wif my own view dunno wink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
i was jus busy trying trying to peep at googles,

that was why i made the wrong guess

What! your sister's panty

but i jus saw boxers of unknown colour. be fast with the peep naw

@googles

Nne jus come around, i will do a gentleman peep
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by rill: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2010
Dirty mosquitoe infested boxer shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winning Eleven 2021 Apk Obb Data Download For Android / I Love: / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.