Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U (4520 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by james1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
Ahhhh!rill ain wearing natin!!chai!!!
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
rill:

Dirty mosquitoe infested boxer shocked

hmmmmm angry angry

@james 1

beautiful white bum short with flowers and beeds wink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2010
lime green spandex
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Madukaele(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
Golden green
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
inviting babay blue cheesy
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
Ido please go and wear pant

the one i saw yesterday and

what i saw just now is enough

i dont want to start mis-thinking
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by james1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tommy underwear,oh my!
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2010
hehe bookmark , sometin dey worri u oo cheesy cheesy
@op
distressing orange
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by james1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
Blurred red.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2010
i jus want to be a repenting person

but what am seeing is making me to have a rethink

@james 1

oxblood boxers. age: 5yrs
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by james1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
Knitted boxer's laced with gem stones.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
rainbow colour boxers with inscription "Michael jaason" grin
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
illuminant green
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
again again

still the same thing

but its time start cherishing what am seeing

it is jus beautiful wink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2010
ur mouth na glucose
@op
red dragon
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
naturally, i dont talk too much

but my hands type too much

Oh! its lovely.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2010
hmm i c
ur hand no get fullstop cheesy cheesy
@op
smokey red
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
yea my hand gat no full stop

but my lappy does and i control the way

i press it with my hands.

getting closer to it and   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

oh! am not supposed to do that
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2010
naughty grin grin grin
@op
luscious pink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
some times stubborn

no undies cool
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2010
u so correct , i like to fil d breeze hehehe
@op
emmh black fish net boxers , sexyyy kiss kiss
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by james1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
Green pant's formerly the lot of the neighborhood's direlic.na wa'o.wetin some peeps de wear!
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2010
^ i wud stone u knockout see ur mouth angry angry cool

@op
he recycles ,so he wears faded blue all year round
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2010
when i told u i saw it you thought i was joking

my body chemistry is. . . i dont know. . . metamophosizing at the sight of it again
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
Black waterproof.
what an underwear!! grin
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2010
butt nak.ed
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2010
swaroski crystals boxer
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:32am On Nov 22, 2010
Ido, you are killing me whenever i look
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2010
Cock ring bikini smiley
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2010
brown wooden pant
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2010
tangerine
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2010
cute G string

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winning Eleven 2021 Apk Obb Data Download For Android / I Love: / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.