Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U (4519 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2010
fly calvins, or white
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2010
nothing like always

jus seeing beautiful sites kiss kiss
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2010
flinging Dark bells
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2010
concrete green pant. did it to save money
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2010
Hehe neva wore a green underwear
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2010
that one you told me your sister dash you

stop lying
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2010
Nt a dash lol,was jxt testing it 4 her,moreover its pink nt green
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2010
may be the sun made me miss the colour

from testing she said ''c'mon baby bro you

look good on this'' *El was very happy after wards*
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2010
lilac chiffony lace number grin grin grin
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Bella87(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
shocked nothing!. . . Id' why na? u wan blind me? angry angry
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
blue pa *stops and starts sobbing* cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
honey y is u crying , come 4 rendevous joo
@op
sexy black dolce and Gabana
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
ok

no pant. sees something just for my eyes.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
blue armani
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
no pant

chuck in head and kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2010
lollls
red stuuded alexander mcqueen number
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by medjai(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
black Victoria's Secret. damn! my hands are itching, cant wait to rip 'em off
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
medjai:

my machete will leave you with no hands

@op

red pant
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2010
medjai:

damn hes doing dose vivenne westwoods shorts murder , hes so fine he turns dem from blue to flaming orange
hey howdy ?wey tz wink
@op
hes wear pelle yellow
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2010
continues lic.king from where i was interrupted

@op

butt nak.ed
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
maybe naked grin
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
sexy nak.ed nyash grin
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
I am fully clothed o grin

@topic maybe black and white
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2010
Nne my eye cant deceive me
fully unclothed grin

@op
stii na.ked
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by rill: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2010
i c leaf( those ones wey dey scratch) grin
honestly dont know how u coping.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45am On Nov 25, 2010
Boomark:

Nne my eye cant deceive me
fully unclothed grin

@op
stii na.ked
angry angry angry angry angry angry
flirtingg its over cry cry cry cry cry tongue

op
armani baby
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by tanimz(f): 3:53am On Nov 25, 2010
She doesn't wear pants or boxers, she wears thongs. wink
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57am On Nov 25, 2010
i dont wear catapult angry angry angry angry angry
its doesnt fit tongue
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by tanimz(f): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2010
Abeg, no vex. sad

@OP Yellow and red polka dots.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01am On Nov 25, 2010
^sassy cheesy cheesy cheesy
she wears polythene french knickers . omo ijesha lo fo pata re
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by tanimz(f): 4:03am On Nov 25, 2010
It's a lie. Why you dey jealous my Victoria Secret pata? tongue

@OP Black.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 4:14am On Nov 25, 2010
na bendown and select u dey recycle if u mention pemm dia
i stone u fufu grin grin grin grin
op
red

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winning Eleven 2021 Apk Obb Data Download For Android / I Love: / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.