Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U (4518 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by tanimz(f): 4:15am On Nov 25, 2010
Na lie jo!

@OP Blue and yellow stripes.
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2010
Pink for sure
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
Boomark:

Nne my eye cant deceive me
fully unclothed grin

@op
stii na.ked
Idowuogbo:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
flirtingg its over cry cry cry cry cry tongue

op
armani baby

Idoo, i mistakenly saw that

and i was telling her so she can wear her

cloth. it is just a slip of the eye. please

dry those tears, it not good for my health. kiss kiss

@op

colourless pant
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
^hmm okay jus dis 1 time i forgive u o, if u try am again i go enter laptop blow u oo angry angry
@op
hes repping nude jus d way me likey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by belamour(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
Initially who told me to look at dese shaved OBO
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
^yes, goripa is d way forward na

@op
hhem i dey cuming tinkin in progress
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by Boomark(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
seeing sexy body

@op
fully unclothed
Re: Guess The Colour Of The Pant Or Boxer Of The Person Above U by rill: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2010
damn what am i seeing, okay a closer look
what!!! Dude what were u thinking wearing a baby pampers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winning Eleven 2021 Apk Obb Data Download For Android / I Love: / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.