Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,382,564 members, 5,315,780 topics. Date: Friday, 13 December 2019 at 03:12 PM

Toilet Disease! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toilet Disease! (511 Views)

My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toilet Disease! by aro1(m): 11:59am On Nov 01
Please is toilet disease real,or ladies just use that word to play their lovers? Is it actually std?
Re: Toilet Disease! by Leonardomike: 2:24pm On Nov 01
aro1:
Please is toilet disease real,or ladies just use that word to play their lovers? Is it actually std?
it is std bro, ladies and all this herbal drugs sellers use it to confuse some bori
Re: Toilet Disease! by aro1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01
Leonardomike:
it is std bro, ladies and all this herbal drugs sellers use it to confuse some bori
but some people says some diseases can be contacted through the toilet
Re: Toilet Disease! by aro1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01
Leonardomike:
but some people do say some disease can be contacted in the toilet
Re: Toilet Disease! by urcutecrush(f): 4:31pm On Nov 01
There is STD and there is yeast infection.Yeast infection causes itching and cheese like discharge.It is mostly called toilet infection in Nigeria but it happens when the bad bacteria in the vagina grows more than the good ones which mostly occur when taking antibiotics,using dirty sex objects e.t.c.The best course of treatment is antifungals.
It is advisable when you are not sure if it is yeast infection or STD to go for HVS(high vaginal swap) in order to go for proper treatment.
Re: Toilet Disease! by aro1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01
urcutecrush:
There is STD and there is yeast infection.Yeast infection causes itching and cheese like discharge.It is mostly called toilet infection in Nigeria but it happens when the bad bacteria in the vagina grows more than the good ones which mostly occur when taking antibiotics,using dirty sex objects e.t.c.The best course of treatment is antifungals.
It is advisable when you are not sure if it is yeast infection or STD to go for HVS(high vaginal swap) in order to go for proper treatment.

thanks
Re: Toilet Disease! by frozen70g: 11:20pm On Nov 03
aro1:

It's real

My doctor one told me that for the fact that the anus is very close to the virgina, women must experience infection

For the fact that when women poo, it drops in the water and may splash water while dropping, infection must occur

For the fact that women virgina is an open flesh, it breaths in infection once its open by squatting or bending
Re: Toilet Disease! by aro1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04
frozen70g:

It's real

My doctor one told me that for the fact that the anus is very close to the virgina, women must experience infection

For the fact that when women poo, it drops in the water and may splash water while dropping, infection must occur

For the fact that women virgina is an open flesh, it breaths in infection once its open by squatting or bending
thanks
Re: Toilet Disease! by Leonardomike: 11:10pm On Nov 04
aro1:
thanks
simple, it is infection ooo

(1) (Reply)

Get 30 Real Money Manuals For Free / Happy Family Secrets / Relationship Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.