Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari (1889 Views)

Why Did Osinbajo Invite Chimamanda, And Not Soyinka, To His Book Launch? / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Beats Yemi Osinbajo Among Others To Win APC Primary Election / Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
The reason for the insecurity in Nigeria is because certain individuals are working against this regime of president Muhammad Buhari.

As they used to say in the (KGB) Addresses houses name.The information is been hidden at the embassy of Nigeria in Cairo, Egypt.

I think the vice President shouldn't pretend as if he doesn't known or heard about this information because the embassy were be alerted on the 15/10/2017 and the final information happened to be on the 16 and 27/03/2019.

Nigeria insecurity will get worsening to the extent like a volcanoes against all odds and ambassador Dandatti Abdulkadir, should be hold responsible for his neglected attitude towards the regime.

President Muhammad Buhari,inherited advantage and no powers anywhere, anytime from whoever can stand against him apart from YHWH and here comes the fulfillment of the saying that knowledge is power not money.

Any intelligence in this forum?
Over.

VICTORY To ELOHIM

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by helinues: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
FBI salute to you

1 Like

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
RIP English

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by LZAA: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
immhotep:
RIP English

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed
Sai babarians sef grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:
FBI salute to you

Manji,that's the information.
President Muhammad Buhari, is innocent and the intelligence organization around the world are just laughing at the clueless of those hidden the information.
Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by helinues: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21:

President Muhammad Buhari, is innocent and the intelligence organization around the world are just laughing at the clueless of those hidden the information.

Why not pass this same information to INTERPOL, it could help

2 Likes

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
LZAA:

Sai babarians sef grin

Jeremiah 5:14 Therefore thus says Elohim, YHWH of hosts:
Because you speak this word,behold I will make my words in your mouth fire,and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

You re a dead man and start counting numbers of your days from today before you will be taking to the mortuary.

My post is for sensible people not animal like you making sensation out of nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by LZAA: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21:

Jeremiah 5:14 Therefore thus says Elohim, YHWH of hosts:
Because you speak this word,behold I will make my words in your mouth fire,and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

You re a dead man and start counting numbers of your days from today before you will be taking to the mortuary.

My post is for sensible people not animal like you making sensation out of nothing.
Ur English is enough to take someone to the mortuarygrin

2 Likes

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by EkwensuAmosu1: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Why not pass this same information to INTERPOL, it could help
[/s]
shatap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
LZAA:

Ur English is enough to take someone to the mortuarygrin

Educated illiterate what are you doing here?
A dead animal like you.

1 Like

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by LZAA: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21:

Educated illiterate what are you doing here?
A dead animal like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by kokoA(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
I said it! Musiwa shall rise again.. Musiwa is that you?

1 Like

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by EkwensuAmosu1: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
FBI salute to you
[/s]
Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=83653991][/quote]

Slave just spotted.
Keep on following me...

1 Like

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by LZAA: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21:

Slave just spotted.
Keep on following me...
tongue tongue
Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Turantula(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21:

Not again.
Cc: immhotep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Kpoikpoi: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21:
The reason for the insecurity in Nigeria is because certain individuals are working against this regime of president Muhammad Buhari.

As they used to say in the (KGP) Addresses houses name.The information is been kept hidden at the embassy of Nigeria in Cairo, Egypt.

I think the vice President shouldn't pretend as if he doesn't known or heard about this information because the embassy were alerted on the 15/10/2017 and the final information happened on the 16 and 27/03/2019.

Nigeria insecurity will get worsening to the extent of like a volcano eruptions and should held ambassador Dandatti Abdulkadir,responsible for his neglected attitude towards this regime.

President Muhammad Buhari,inherited advantage and no powers anywhere, anytime from whoever can stand against him apart from YHWH and here comes the fulfillment of the saying that knowledge is power not money.

Any intelligence in this forum?
Over.

VICTORY To ELOHIM
Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Kpoikpoi: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is this article written in French or English?
I've been trying to find any meaning to your English but it doesn't make sense.
Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Is this article written in French or English?
I've been trying to find any meaning to your English but it doesn't make sense.

Go back to school because you lacks understanding of a simple English.
Do you know the meaning of a set piece?
Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Turantula:

Not again.
Taba21 wants RUGA by all means.

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii afamed helinues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by helinues: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
immhotep:

Taba21 wants RUGA by all means.

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii afamed helinues

You keep on quoting , liking and sharing your own posts .. Guy are you sure everything is okay over there?

This is getting out of hands oo.. Where is Dr Abalaka when needed now

2 Likes

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by LZAA: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:

You keep on quoting , liking and sharing your own posts .. Guy are you sure everything is okay over there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Turantula:

Not again.

Can you Tell me what's the meaning of a set piece?

1 Like

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
LZAA:

tongue tongue

Answer my question a landlocked illiterate immigrant

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:

Do you love me? kiss
Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by EkwensuAmosu1: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21:

Answer my question a landlocked illiterate immigrant
North is landlocked Bros.
Igboland amaka grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Kpoikpoi post=83654697][/quote]

Good morning.

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Taba21: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
immhotep:

North is landlocked Bros.
Igboland amaka grin

Slave just spotted.
Did I mentioned tribe here animal keep on licking ass of we the prominent citizens.

Re: Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21:

Slave just spotted.
Did I mentioned tribe here animal keep on licking ass of we the prominent citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does Your Local Government Earn? / When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. / Photos: Osinbajo Visits Late Rider Ali Gomina’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.