Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History (28952 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup / Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by friendlyadvice: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
kallmemrB:
Na ur own matter be this
angry lie say u sef no wan fvck op
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by DD29: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
GORGE WEAH THE CURRENT LIBERIAN PRESIDENT HAS THE HIGHEST RECORD AMONG AFRICAN PLAYERS FOR WINING BOTH THE WORLD EUROPEAN AND AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR.ETO ONLY CAME THIRD
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Lordparagon99: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
OfeAchi:
Is you better than Chukueze?

The greatest so far...
1. CR7===The one and only GOAT. Greater than Pele and Maradona
2. Mo Salah===He is greater than Weah and Eto'o
3. Pele & Maradona
5. Chukueze
6. Eto
7. Weah
8. Then that short engine from Barcelona===Messi the SHEEP

Whatever you're smoking, I want in. �
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
OfeAchi:

The greatest so far...
3. Pele & Maradona
5. Chukueze
6. Eto
7. Weah
Weed is truly cheap

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by jargooflife912(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
True
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Olayinka8793(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
OfeAchi:

The greatest so far...
3. Pele & Maradona
5. Chukueze
6. Eto
7. Weah
Are you sure you read the post before commenting?
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by EkwensuAmosu1: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
undecided
[/s]
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by donsufia: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Duplik8t77:
I hate when ppl sing their own praises...

So who go sing am for you?
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Raalsalghul: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
OfeAchi:

The greatest so far...
3. Pele & Maradona
5. Chukueze
6. Eto
7. Weah

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by tunary(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
This wan show himself now
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by adez2016(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
thorpido:
You won many awards but you can't be compared with George Weah.
I have seen only three players in my lifetime who will have defenders standing with them and still tell their fellow players to pass to them.
George Weah
Diego Maradona
Lionel Messi.

How many Nationcups did he win?

How many worldcups did he go to?

How many Champion leagues did he win?

How many Olympic gold medals did he win?

Abeg Etoo is the greatest African player of all time!

4 Likes

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by brainhgeek(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
President George Weah is king. Drogba and Eto'o are in contention for second spot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Num07033711115(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mr 10 Odd gives you sure odd
Win atlease 3 times a week
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
https:///EN5NH6AGn2sLWbgdNIUsOJ
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by oodua1stson: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anyone who understands a bit of football and watched both Weah and Eto'o will agree with Samuel Eto'o .

He is without a doubt a far better player than George weah.

3 Likes

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by moscobabs(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
oodua1stson:
Anyone who understands a bit of football and watched both Weah and Eto'o will agree with Samuel Eto'o .

He is without a doubt a far better player than George weah.
Individually Drogba is far better than Eto'o but Eto'o is the most decorated African player

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by adez2016(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bluezy13:
Please When is Nigeria U17 match today

9pm
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by paradigmshift(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
OfeAchi:

The greatest so far...
3. Pele & Maradona
5. Chukueze
6. Eto
7. Weah

Ode

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by hekkyboi: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
GideonIdaboh:
I just asked my hubby now and he confirmed to me that Yakubu Aiyegbeni is number 1 followed by Osaze Odemwinge.
hmm ur hubby abi your Bleep mate
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by paradigmshift(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Etoo, you are good but George Weah is the only GOAT I know.

How many George weah match u watch?
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by DarkJeddi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Duplik8t77:
I hate when ppl sing their own praises...
The Truly Great are not humble..

1.Pele

2.Mohammed Ali

3.Maradona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Bluezy13(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
adez2016:

9pm

Thanks
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Eto brags way too much never really liked him, Truth is eto was more of an opportunist and very selfish player, definitely George Weah for me.
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
OfeAchi:

The greatest so far...
3. Pele & Maradona
5. Chukueze
6. Eto
7. Weah
try get small sence the next month December 1
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Dagrace01(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
If he had come in the time of George Weah, he'd have won the balloon d'or more than two times. I won't argue with what Eto'o said, the likes of Okocha and Kanu weren't as lucky as him, if they had found themselves in a team like Barca at their prime with players like Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi in the team, Eto'o wouldn't have had the guts to say all these. But realistically Eto'o deserved to be the greatest in Africa, if not for anything but for the fact that he's a lucky man...

3 Likes

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by TruthinAction: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Must he say it. Let people praise you and not yourself.

Besides, one gold medal is bigger than a million silver medal. George Weah won the world best and that beats his record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Odegbami1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
se eya were undecided undecided undecided

GideonIdaboh:
I just asked my hubby now and he confirmed to me that Yakubu Aiyegbeni is number 1 followed by Osaze Odemwinge.
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dagrace01:
If he had come in the time of George Weah, he'd have won the balloon d'or more than two times. I won't argue with what Eto'o said, the likes of Okocha and Kanu weren't as lucky as him, if they had found themselves in a team like Barca at their prime with players like Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi in the team, Eto'o wouldn't have had the guts to say all these. But realistically Eto'o deserved to be the greatest in Africa, if not for anything but for the fact that he's a lucky man...
wetin u dey talk? Why okocha no follow Ronaldinho go Barca from PSG
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
GideonIdaboh:
You and your husband are from Edo State. So, post without bias. The most stupid goal ever missed by a Nigerian striker was from yakubu, followed closely by Ighalo, another Benin boy

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Jabarzee(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Rednaxelot:
He May be the most decorated African player, George Weah still holds the highest individual award more than Eto’o does.

European football and World football awards aren’t “moinmoin”

Eto is far better than weah,
Re: Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History by Suremikky(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
If you want to go by awards, den the European and world footballer award won by weah overwrites all eto’s awards,,but if for any reason u still doubt the supremacy of weah in Africa football, den I will suggest you do a YouTube search for best of weah and that of eto,,I’m sure wat your eyes will see will convince you beyond reasonable doubt that weah is one of the few extraordinary athletes that ever played the game

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) / Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 / Manchester City Win Premier League Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.