Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Please Recommend A Hospital For Me ( Am Confused ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Recommend A Hospital For Me ( Am Confused ) (372 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Hospital For Me ( Am Confused ) by Modesta39: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please i need help oo, please i need a good hospital here in port harcourt where they can treat toilet infection, typhoid, ulcer and malaria very well.

am new to port harcourt , and their are so many hospital here,

Please direct me to a place i will get all my problem solved

Thanks
Re: Please Recommend A Hospital For Me ( Am Confused ) by Ynix(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
For Ulcer go get yourself Omipraxol, or drink plenty of fresh coconut water,
For Typhoid get the leaves of masqurade tree and boil then drink for 3 to 7 days
For Malaria go get yourself Artesunate from the Pharmacy
For Toilet Infection get Teem and 2 Kolanut peeled, drop it inside it for 3 days. On the 4th day drink half in the morning and the remaining half at night
Re: Please Recommend A Hospital For Me ( Am Confused ) by Modesta39: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ynix:
For Ulcer go get yourself Omipraxol, or drink plenty of fresh coconut water,
For Typhoid get the leaves of masqurade tree and boil then drink for 3 to 7 days
For Malaria go get yourself Artesunate from the Pharmacy
For Toilet Infection get Teem and 2 Kolanut peeled, drop it inside it for 3 days. On the 4th day drink half in the morning and the remaining half at night

thanks

but i still need to see a doctor because i dont go to toilet frequently like before for over 3 months now and because of that my stomach is growing too big, is scaring me, i really need to see a doctor to know what is wrong with me

please direct me to a good hospital in port harcourt
Re: Please Recommend A Hospital For Me ( Am Confused ) by Neduzze5(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Modesta39:

thanks

but i still need to see a doctor because i dont go to toilet frequently like before for over 3 months now and because of that my stomach is growing too big, is scaring me, i really need to see a doctor to know what is wrong with me

please direct me to a good hospital in port harcourt

UPTH, Choba axis

Meridian Hospital, DLine axis
Re: Please Recommend A Hospital For Me ( Am Confused ) by Modesta39: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Neduzze5:

UPTH, Choba axis

Meridian Hospital, DLine axis

Thanks dear

Please compare Save a life hospital and Meridian hospital

Which one is best ?

(1) (Reply)

Superdose And Javaherbs For Treatment Of Chronic Infection. / WHO Approves Ervebo Ebola Vaccine / Taoheed Bayo, The 22-year-old Student From Nigeria Designing Sneakers For Nike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.