Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State (6683 Views)

Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) / AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Obdk: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
SHADY AND UNRELIABLE
Yoruba

11 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Eastlink(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
I actually did my IT in Annamco Emene during my university days. It was a wonderful experience as well as my first time in Enugu state.
The company is owned by both Enugu and Anambra states which part ownership from Mercedes Benz.
It was commissioned by Shehu shagari and Alex Ekwueme in the early 1980's.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by MKULTRA: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Am from SW and a big fan of industrial revolution
and I must say a big kudos to SE on this one
They are really trying

10 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Taba21 will not be happy with this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed adaibeku metaphysical helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by paj4love: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
RTSC:

If foreigners don't invest there, they can't do anything.

That is why I feel Igbos would dominate this our geographical space if Nigeria splits to pieces.

Significant aptitude and desire in home grown technologies that no foreigner can give you, is our advantage.

If not for bad leadership in the SE. Who are they to challenge our ingenuity. We lead while other follows

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by LZAA: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
immhotep:
Taba21 will not be happy with this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed adaibeku metaphysical helinues
Sai rugagrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by durangokid: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Pace..what pace? Go to Ogun and see numerous of these Automobile Assemblies. Cuz we don't make noise or chest-beat abt it doesn't mean anything. cool

I wonder why all of una dey rush come SW. cool
. Sorry envy will never kill you, I don't know who is posting this plant, it has been laying low for more than 30 years now, I know with this news pictures those destroyers from North and South will start their usual bring down syndrome to that plant, they couldn't manage or finance voswagon in ojo Lagos and Peugeot in kaduna, which were all sighted together in all the different zones at the same time, only anamco survived because as usual because of igbos meticulous involvement

11 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by IGBOSON1: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
durangokid:
. Sorry envy will never kill you, I don't know who is posting this plant, it has been laying low for more than 30 years now, I know with this news pictures those destroyers from North and South will start their usual bring down syndrome to that plant, they couldn't manage or finance voswagon in ojo Lagos and Peugeot in kaduna, which were all sighted together in all the different zones at the same time, only anamco survived because as usual because if Igbos meticulous involvement

This is my fear!

5 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Guestlander: 12:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Guestlander: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:
South east consistently setting the pace.
This is truly admirable and impressive.
Kudos to the Igbos.

This is a partnership between the Federal government and Daimler benz of Germany. Similar plants were sited in other parts of Nigeria. VW in Lagos and Peugeot in Kaduna.

Anammco probably survived because they made trucks and not passenger vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Guestlander: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2019
paj4love:
We are Ndi Igbo, We set the pace

Nonsense.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Guestlander: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2019
paj4love:

If not for bad leadership in the SE. Who are they to challenge our ingenuity. We lead while other follows

FG and Benz started the company! The only connection with iboland is the location.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by mandarin: 2:15am On Nov 02, 2019
I like this , quite impressed with such developments.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by chukel(m): 4:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Anambralstson:
More
this is quite impressive. The kind of development we want to see. Heard they are the one coupling dangote trucks. Do they work on private vehicles? Seems you stay in enugu. We could have a meet one of these days.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Anambralstson: 4:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Guestlander:

This is a partnership between the Federal government and Daimler benz of Germany. Similar plants were sited in other parts of Nigeria. VW in Lagos and Peugeot in Kaduna.

The current owner of ANAMMCO by shares is G.U Okeke owner of leading transportation company in Nigeria GUO transport.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Guestlander:

nope, Benz left a long time ago. Mr Frank nneji (ABC transport) leased and I think has bought over the company. The company now assembles shacman trucks (f2000,f300,m3000 etc).,forland semi trucks and also baw buses.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Anambralstson: 5:07am On Nov 02, 2019
chukel:
this is quite impressive. The kind of development we want to see. Heard they are the one coupling can vote trucks. Do they work on private vehicles? Seems you stay in enugu. We could have a meet one of these days.
Only Mercedes and Dongfeng, I stays in Awka visit Enugu often.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Anambralstson: 5:08am On Nov 02, 2019
eduj:

nope, Benz left a long time ago. Mr Frank nneji (ABC transport) leased and I think has bought over the company. The company now assembles shacman trucks (f2000,f300,m3000 etc).,forland semi trucks and also baw buses.
Not Frank Nneji, the current owner is GUO

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Difrent: 5:13am On Nov 02, 2019
paj4love:

Oga Ade, please show us your own indigenous industries in ogun state that is quarter of this. not foreign companies oh!. We are Igbo's, We are Pacesetters....

ANNAMCO is not an indigenous company like you are insinuating, it is owned by FG and DIAMLER AG. formerly used to assemble only Benz products like 911,1414 etc but from the DONGFENG (pronounced TUNFUN) t-shirts I see the trainees wear, I guess the Chinese are now involved there and are now assembling Chinese trucks
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2019
durangokid:
. Sorry envy will never kill you, I don't know who is posting this plant, it has been laying low for more than 30 years now, I know with this news pictures those destroyers from North and South will start their usual bring down syndrome to that plant, they couldn't manage or finance voswagon in ojo Lagos and Peugeot in kaduna, which were all sighted together in all the different zones at the same time, only anamco survived because as usual because if Igbos meticulous involvement

Tell that to AnambraIstson that post Everything he sees including Drums of chemicals.

Ndi ara.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Anambralstson: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Difrent:

ANNAMCO is not an indigenous company like you are insinuating, it is owned by FG and DIAMLER AG. formerly used to assemble only Benz products like 911,1414 etc but from the DONGFENG (pronounced TUNFUN) t-shirts I see the trainees wear, I guess the Chinese are now involved there and are now assembling Chinese trucks
Now owned by private

5 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Anambralstson: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Difrent:

Daimler AG has also divested 100% from the company.

5 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by mancanoe: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2019
The birth place of Abuja el rufai buses.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Anambralstson:

Not Frank Nneji, the current owner is GUO
my brother, if it's shacman that is produced there, Frank owns most of it. He even has a show room in owerri. He uses hundreds of those trucks to run haulage services for Lafrage cement allover naija.
the pic below shows truck from Mercedes era at Anamco (the truck is a Mercedes truck 1634) and the present era with partnership from a Chinese automobile firm(shacmam f2000)

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Ttipsy(f): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2019
impressive
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by IamAtikulate: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Kaduna and Lagos killed their own plants now they are hating on Ndi Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by chukel(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Anambralstson:

The current owner of ANAMMCO by shares is G.U Okeke owner of leading transportation company in Nigeria GUO transport.
wow. Never knew this
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by TundeBricklayer: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
eduj:

my brother, if it's shacman that is produced there, Frank owns most of it. He even has a show room in owerri. He uses hundreds of those trucks to run haulage services for Lafrage cement allover naija.
the pic below shows truck from Mercedes era at Anamco (the truck is a Mercedes truck 1634) and the present era with partnership from a Chinese automobile firm(shacmam f2000)
Use Google and cure your ignorance
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
LZAA:

Sai rugagrin
RUGA RUGA grin

Cc gmbuharii afamed adaibeku metaphysical helinues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Rosskiki: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
CNN will not show this one. Only Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
SHADY AND UNRELIABLE

grin grin

@the topic, I never knew this existed. Kudos to the op for this

This is front page worthy.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by pazienza(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Impressive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacked David Lyon Invitation Card For Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa (Photo) / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria Loses $29 Billion To Power Failure Yearly / Fg Grants Citizenship To 92 Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.