Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State (6681 Views)

Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) / AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by gaetano: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lovely kiss
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
pazienza:
Impressive.

I had to quote this to call your attention.

Stumbled on one of your posts and was so awed I had to check u out and has been reading non stop.

U are highly intelligent and classy in your debate. Thought this site don't have such people any more.

If u don't mind, I want to ask you something pls.

Is biafra feasible in the next ten yrs?
Or is it still a dream. Started hearing of ùwazuluike championing biafra when i was small and was so disappointed with the way it later turned out.
Do we still have hope. I have not been following kanù cos of the way he started but it seems that he is on a good course now or will he end up like the former?.

Deewo nwanne kiss
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by pazienza(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
sassysure:

I had to quote this to call your attention.

Stumbled on one of your posts and was so awed I had to check u out and has been reading non stop.

U are highly intelligent and classy in your debate. Thought this site don't have such people any more.

If u don't mind, I want to ask you something pls.

Is biafra feasible in the next ten yrs?
Or is it still a dream. Started hearing of ùwazuluike championing biafra when i was small and was so disappointed with the way it later turned out.
Do we still have hope. I have not been following kanù cos of the way he started but it seems that he is on a good course now or will he end up like the former?.

Deewo nwanne kiss

I feel flattered.

I honestly don't think Biafra is possible in the next 30years. Ndiigbo are not yet ready for Biafra. To alot of Ndiigbo, Biafra is only a tool to negotiate an elusive better deal from FG, for the Igbo elites, it's about selfish interests. The genuine groups like IPOB are disillusioned with their heterogeneously multiethnic Biafra with incompatible groups down south and up North in Benue/Kogi, they have contrived unconsciously to sabotage the struggle by contaminating it with non Igbo groups who are obviously unwillingly partners.

We haven't yet evolved a formidable group to rationally champion the cause and we haven't been pushed to the wall hard enough by FG, such that Biafra establishment becomes the only option and not a convenient alternative only remembered whenever an anti Igbo event happens in Nigeria.

So yes, we will surely get Biafra, but it will not be in the near foreseeable future.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by hammerD: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
pazienza:

I feel flattered.

I honestly don't think Biafra is possible in the next 30years. Ndiigbo are not yet ready for Biafra. To alot of Ndiigbo, Biafra is only a tool to negotiate an elusive better deal from FG, for the Igbo elites, it's about selfish interests. The genuine groups like IPOB are disillusioned with their heterogeneously multiethnic Biafra with incompatible groups down south and up North in Benue/Kogi, they have contrived unconsciously to sabotage the struggle by contaminating it with non Igbo groups who are obviously unwillingly partners.

We haven't yet evolved a formidable group to rationally champion the cause and we haven't been pushed to the wall hard enough by FG, such that Biafra establishment becomes the only option and not a convenient alternative only remembered whenever an anti Igbo event happens in Nigeria.

So yes, we will surely get Biafra, but it will not be in the near foreseeable future.

Nigeria as a nation is a complex political marriage.

Ndiigbo have not yet figured out the right formula for it.

As a nation, Ndiigbo itself appear directionless. We dont know whether we are coming or going, which is y we are scattered everywhere and married everywhere.

We have not mapped out territories from our land to build our cities or structured our economy.

U even find our people doing yoruba movie. The ones that go abroad or even North adopt the culture of their host and turn around to reject Igbo and Igbo land.

Our existence is at threat and dat is the foremost reason Nnamdi Kanu awoke and did his best to rescue his own people from their slumber into extinction.

How, can minority tribes in South or North central trust a people that are not sure about anything or even organised to lead them?

Pazienza, be honest with yourself, if u were not Igbo would u trust Igbo with your people?

As a people we have become too self-centered in our pursuit of money at the expense of everything else.

The yoruba were able to establish a media for their own people and even entertainment channel for their own people. Organise social event called owambe to bring them together and celebrate their culture, food and drink.

They have cornered the Capital city called Lagos as for their own people to showcase to the world.

They are able to support their entertainers by watching their movie and listen to their own music.

Meanwhile, Igbo are running from their own culture. They cannot speak Igbo but can speak Yoruba and Hausa, even spanish and french.

Igbo artist suffer the effect of all this and it will get worst as time goes.

Igbo cosmogonies points to Igala being our brothers, do u know wat that entails?

It entails that we were not created to be alone. Biafra is an expression of the people that occupy the South Eastern part of West Africa. (We are at the border with East Africa)

Evidently, that coastline was once refered to as Bight of Biafra.

Biafra is you, me and every person from the said geographical location.

It is a state that today have been broken into little pieces and divided.

It is our obligation to put it all back together for the sake of Africa.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
pazienza:

I feel flattered.

Thank u for this honest explanation, my love.
I tilted towards this angle but my husband was of the opinion it will come sooner than expected.
Thank u so much and I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by horsepower101: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
pazienza:

I feel flattered.

You are a realist and very pragmatic with your approach to things. Keeps me grounded reading your opinions on things.

You have the special gift of seeing things for what they truly are and saying the bitter truth without mincing words.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by Godons1: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chinese trucks Assembling plant.

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by chiefobdk2: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
durangokid:
. Sorry envy will never kill you, I don't know who is posting this plant, it has been laying low for more than 30 years now, I know with this news pictures those destroyers from North and South will start their usual bring down syndrome to that plant, they couldn't manage or finance voswagon in ojo Lagos and Peugeot in kaduna, which were all sighted together in all the different zones at the same time, only anamco survived because as usual because of igbos meticulous involvement

Annamco has been producing shacman vehicles for a long time
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by NGpatriot: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
God bless Dangote for reviving the dead and forsaken ANAMMCO.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by CentiLion(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Heard Dr David Ogbueli's Dominion City has bought the facility and turned it to a Church Camp? How true is it?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by oyatz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Guestlander:

FG and Benz started the company! The only connection with iboland is the location.

Later on, Anambra bought shares it and when the Obasanjo Regime started privatization such companies were sold off.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by oyatz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Kaduna and Lagos killed their own plants now they are hating on Ndi Igbo

Peugeot Assembly of Nigeria (PAN), Kaduna was acquired during the privatization process by Kaduna, Kebbi and Dangote Industries. It's just back in operation now.

Leyland and Steyr vehicles Assembly plantd in Ibadan and Bauchi were also constructed around the same time.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by chiefobdk2: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2021
NGpatriot:
God bless Dangote for reviving the dead and forsaken ANAMMCO.
are u mad. Wetin concern dangote... He is a customer
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by chiefobdk2: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2021
CentiLion:
Heard Dr David Ogbueli's Dominion City has bought the facility and turned it to a Church Camp? How true is it?
not true.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by chiefobdk2: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Anambralstson:

The current owner of ANAMMCO by shares is G.U Okeke owner of leading transportation company in Nigeria GUO transport.

ANMMCO is owned by GUO but ABC transport have the licence for shacman trucks... They are into partnership... But GUO own the plant

eduj:

nope, Benz left a long time ago. Mr Frank nneji (ABC transport) leased and I think has bought over the company. The company now assembles shacman trucks (f2000,f300,m3000 etc).,forland semi trucks and also baw buses.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by NGpatriot: 2:24am On Dec 27, 2021
chiefobdk2:
are u mad. Wetin concern dangote... He is a customer

Ignorant ipob, ANAMMCO was dead and done for and couldn't even be revived or resuscitated by all the useless owners or all the imaginary billionaires you Igbos rant about.

It took Dangote's N63billion investment to bring that company back from the land of the dead.

Ungrateful losers..

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by gwafaeziokwu: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2021
NGpatriot:

Ignorant ipob, ANAMMCO was dead and done for and couldn't even be revived or resuscitated by all the useless owners or all the imaginary billionaires you Igbos rant about.

It took Dangote's N63billion investment to bring that company back from the land of the dead.

Ungrateful losers..

grin

Pained Yoruba idiot!

Op, showed us a thriving business doing so well and producing high quality trucks as at 2019, and your jealousy induced rebuttal is to search for news of an investment that came later in 2020. Were those Engineers in the plant as at 2019 employed as a result of Dangote's investment? ANAMMCO, had what Dangote needs and as a smart business man he placed an order. Pure business deal OLODO, not charity.

Dangote needed 3500 quality trucks for his refinery and other businesses. Where else in Nigeria can he get the quality he needed other than south East, the technological power house of the shithole. Production of high quality Schacman trucks has been going for years at the ANAMMCO Enugu plant sustained by highly industrious Igbo investors like GU Okeke, Frank Nneji et al.

Bigoted patriot indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State by oceania100(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2021
kettykin:

no body is rushing south west, people only use Lagos facilities like the Ports , and the Bank headquarters and the consulate houses

Also, they mischievously talk about the number of people coming into Lagos daily from the East mainly for business purposes,but ignore the the number or more leaving still on a daily basis.

The buses that conveyed the entrants will definitely not go back empty. So when people talk about people coming to Lagos, they should be honest to broadcast the number leaving as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos CBD Advises Against Sale, Use Of Fireworks Within Business Districts / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) / Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.