Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border (51955 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Nukilia: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
CACjide:
We are not opening anything to anybody. Anyone interested in doing business with Nigeria should come to Nigeria to establish the business.

Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by wiseone28: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
ahmEenu:
don't know who to support cause my mom is Ghanaian whilst my dad is Nigerian
Support yourself

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by harjay1986: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:

The wall is to stop illegal immigration even from time immemorial there has been inter country trade this policy is loop sided and has other motives

Good one bro, but mind you this people will go into their hidding and be calling Nigerians name but when it comes to milk on Nigerian they are happy atleast Ghana know we have like of Mali and some francophon country they can just drop Nigeria for all this people

Atleast since you are born, you might have one two friends that turn their back at you bt you no die now you still remain

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Befii: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
I believe dat our president made a good decision in the best interest of our nation.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Seunpaul01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ghanaians own too much. Did the border closure affect them more than the rest of the countries.

I thought they were showing muscle before.

10 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Omoslim26: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
You should be worried about your country. Stop talking trash,huh? Ghana is doing fine and your people are arriving here in their thousands despite the “border closure “. How are these nigerians able to pass through a “closed border?”

Fuckeduppedness I can’t believe nigerians think not allowing a couple of Ghanaian trucks to enter their country will collapse the Ghanaian economy grin very foolish reasoning, if you ask me. By the time your generator-powered economy zooms into recession, na that time una eyes go clear grin

:-D:-Dok we don hear

bt d border remains closed
cry cry baby you want to see your mummy shame:-D:-D:-D

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Blecco6(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ghana should drink their alomo bitter by their self SHIKENA ;DGhana should drink their alomo bitter by their self SHIKENA

10 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Truthbites: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bubu should follow due process I beg, make African nations nor go kpeme

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by lordatkinson07(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
It seems I don't understand international relations again.
Ghana is dealing with foreigners (most especially Nigerians) in her country for doing business that is affecting her nationale and at the same time, begging Nigeria to open her border irrespective of how unfavourable it might be to the people of the country.

Is Ghana taking Nigeria to bemumu or what?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by ahmEenu(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
wiseone28:
Support yourself
come on my. this thing serious

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Blecco6(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Make ghana president come leak buhari leg......for one week if not the border remain close coolMake ghana president come leak buhari leg......for one week if not the border remain close

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Omoslim26: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83664762:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI for everything that he is doing to make our nation work again.

wey dat guy wey dey cancel mumu post
oya come see one for here oo

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by jelel6: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
I'm neither for or against the border closure but the pettiness displayed by commenters is prove most Nigerians aren't able to discuss issues rationally.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Jamorezzi: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Make we open border? Soon una go dey talk say na we dey spoil una country . You see life ?

9 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by nnaeyes6: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Buhari the James Bond

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ghana should look into other means of making money nau... Like bringing their gurls for Nigerians to fvck. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by mukthar2000(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Their touts should countine molesting our thriving business men in Ghana, we are both just started, by the time they come back to their old business of selling puff puff, they must surly get sense. BOARDER CLOSED

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Angelfrost(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just30:
i dont know what universe youre living on but youre highly delusional

it will only make nigerians more dumb

Sigh... Just give it a rest already. Take your black brothers along with you, and eat some kenkey or whatever fills your dark stomachs.

This is a Nigerian owned forum... So, behave or fvck off!!!

12 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Legendguru: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
ohh
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by RTSC: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
On one condition, we would increase the prohibition list to 100.

Their president and govt seems humble though, but their citizens are lousy.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Angelfrost(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
ahmEenu:
don't know who to support cause my mom is Ghanaian whilst my dad is Nigerian

Your mum became Nigerian the day she said "I do"!!!... But then, whatever rocks your boat. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Notatribalist(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
tashashiel:
If i hear say naija no be giant of Africa
If that's your real pics on your profile than I am speechless.. Nan girl like you fit make me come back to Naija to find a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by ahmEenu(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Angelfrost:

Your mum became Nigerian the day she said "I do"!!!... But then, whatever rocks your boat. grin
my goodness.
Angelfrost:

my goodness.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Just give it a rest already. Take your black brothers along with you, and eat some kenkey or whatever fills your dark stomachs.

This is a Nigerian owned forum... So, behave or fvck off!!!
soon as you mind your own business and stop talking about Ghana as if we were the once who voted for your politicians who keep making you one of the poorest people on earth.

criminal entities grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by RTSC: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
lordatkinson07:
It seems I don't understand international relations again.
Ghana is dealing with foreigners (most especially Nigerians) in her country for doing business that is affecting her nationale and at the same time, begging Nigeria to open her border irrespective of how unfavourable it might be to the people of the country.

Is Ghana taking Nigeria to bemumu or what?
It is some renegades that call themselves GUTA.
Those folks are totally oblivious of Ghana's place in the economic pyramid.

Their govt have tried to warn them to take it easy, but those gutter people are illiterates and it seems their govt can't control them.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Insectkiller: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Why begging

They shld do d needful, dazzol grin grin

Bunch of idiots, constituting nuisance to our economy and at d same time, insulting and misbehaving to Nigerians..

Before we allow their fvcking excesses

Infact, all West African Nations must learn to respect us by force...or else.

No more slack!

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Seun360(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
netpro:
After Ghanaians will be running their mouths.

Why are they crying more than our immediate neighbors?

The thing weak me o

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Guyman02: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
netpro:
After Ghanaians will be running their mouths.

Why are they crying more than our immediate neighbors?
Because the amount of Ghanaian Alomo Bitters consumed in Lagos daily even by Agberos alone runs into several millions

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just30:
soon as you mind your own business and stop talking about Ghana as if we were the once who voted for your politicians who keep making you one of the poorest people on earth.

criminal entities grin grin grin

Talking about Ghana??!... Have you been drinking??!.. Who dragged their sorry asses into another nation's social media forum??!.. How many of us do you see idling away in your dull blogs??!... Go have a word with yourself!

We honestly concede to being the poorest, and none of us has ever denied having imbeciles as politicians... Thank you for the observations and reminders.

Now, crawl back to your "wealthy" and "perfect" black coast!!! Take your fellow Shatta Bandles along with you.

16 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Maj196(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
tashashiel:
If i hear say naija no be giant of Africa
O boi u sweet die
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by lomprico(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
this ghana own dey sweet me eh!

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by renewable1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Eyah

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL WITH OUR COMPLETE SOLAR PACKAGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.