Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border (52475 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
vaxx2:
So you really want to engaged me and you come up So cheap this way?. .

regarding your last statement about container university? it is either Nigeria education system is whack or the parent and guardians of those sending those kids to container uni in Ghana as you put it are sick upstairs, one will surely be the case but whatsoever that is not Ghana problem, it is Nigeria headache. London metropolitan university in the UK is not up to my secondary school in size and land but it will be unintelligent to called it a container university. university isn't. about structure but about access to quality education.

When I said "Containers Universities", I meant literally not figuratively. I'm just imagining the kind of heat that would be in there
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
maasoap:

When I said "Containers Universities", I meant literally not figuratively. I'm just imagining the kind of heat that would be in there
i guess you saw your container UNILAG on the bbc programme and how disgraceful it looked grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
MUMUdom:
No sense! grin Nigeria needs to import lots of sense. Looks like common sense is very scarce in that smelly sh1thole

can you stfu already....??
you think,we will threat you nice after you talk like this to us....??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / 245 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2802. 417 discharged. 93 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.