Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,308 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border (52472 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
ok agreed, show me world bank figure
I believe you have internet access in Ghana, google it
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
I believe you have internet access in Ghana, google it
You are wrong anyway. once you are ready to learn , check it.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Jman06(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
karika2018:

please forgive them
No sir!...those Ghanaians need to be put in their place so they can learn to respect Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
You are wrong anyway. once you are ready to learn , check it.
Ask your begging ministers and president for more explanation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by maasoap(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
Once You understand what comparative advantage mean, let me know?

You are neither here nor there. You talked about how Nigeria depends massively on importation of things, from rice to bananas, smartphones to university education (lol). I took you up on that, out of nowhere, you suddenly remembered "comparative advantage", SSS class topic in Economics. You didn't remember that when you brought up the issue of Nigeria being a consuming nation rather a producing nation with a population of 200 million people.
Now, back to the issue of comparative advantage. Nigeria is a blessed nation with fertile soil, adequate rainfall, more than enough human resources. We have comparative advantage in production of many items, from agriculture to manufacturing. It is just that we're just not serious individuals that made up this nation. An average Nigerian businessman believes in importation and quick profits instead of investing in production and wait few years after that before reaping the benefits. Don't we have land and resources to produce enough rice, bananas, palm oil, chicken, turkey, meat? Of course, we do. We're the ones supplying your country gas to power your country's energy sector. Don't we have comparative advantage over you in that aspect if not that we're not serious. And I meant it.
Talking about university education, we read how "Containers Universities" are springing up in your country as a result of Nigerians incessant appetite for foreign degrees. Does that mean that your higher educational centers with containers as classrooms are better than what we have here?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Netanya(f): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Problemkid1:
What about Netanya grin grin that girl beauty fit make me go rob bank because of her grin grin
awwwnn. Please don't rob but work hard positively

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
maasoap:

You are neither here nor there. You talked about how Nigeria depends massively on importation of things, from rice to bananas, smartphones to university education (lol). I took you up on that, out of nowhere, you suddenly remembered "comparative advantage", SSS class topic in Economics. You didn't remember that when you brought up the issue of Nigeria being a consuming nation rather a producing nation with a population of 200 million people.
Now, back to the issue of comparative advantage. Nigeria is a blessed nation with fertile soil, adequate rainfall, more than enough human resources. We have comparative advantage in production of many items, from agriculture to manufacturing. It is just that we're just not serious individuals that made up this nation. An average Nigerian businessman believes in importation and quick profits instead of investing in production and wait few years after that before reaping the benefits. Don't we have land and resources to produce enough rice, bananas, palm oil, chicken, turkey, meat? Of course, we do. We're the ones supplying your country gas to power your country's energy sector. Don't we have comparative advantage over you in that aspect if not that we're not serious. And I meant it.
Talking about university education, we read how "Containers Universities" are springing up in your country as a result of Nigerians incessant appetite for foreign degrees. Does that mean that your higher educational centers with containers as classrooms are better than what we have here?
So you really want to engaged me and you come up So cheap this way?. .

YOUR lack of comprehension made you think I am talking about Nigeria dependence on importation alone , my theorem is simply about Nigeria economy largely centralized on importation and exportation...

now the knolwedge you some how failed in your sssce; as it show. let me make it a bit flexible for you? comparative advantage is not about what you are doing more than other per se or what others can't really do.. Comparative advantage is the idea that countries can have an advantage over others with respect to the production of a particular good *in relation to* their production of other goods, even if it is costlier for them to produce. Nigeria produce oil, but it is more costlier to refined it, so the advantage here shows Nigeria had to import more of refined oil to a country capable of producing it in exchange of Nigeria crude oil. that is the simple basic. it is not that Nigeria is not serious about developing, the mechanism to develop in Nigeria is not available right from basic technology down to advance infrastructure like common water , electricity, literacy and health care access. developed country has a low population rate against its GDP. Now to correct you further, Ghana had stop tapping Nigeria gas , it has developed its own Gas plant since Nigeria failed to honour its quest. that is aberration of contract. a failure form Nigeria.

regarding your last statement about container university? it is either Nigeria education system is whack or the parent and guardians of those sending those kids to container uni in Ghana as you put it are sick upstairs, one will surely be the case but whatsoever that is not Ghana problem, it is Nigeria headache. London metropolitan university in the UK is not up to my secondary school in size and land but it will be unintelligent to called it a container university. university isn't. about structure but about access to quality education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Problemkid1: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Netanya:
awwwnn. Please don't rob but work hard positively
What if I work hard cheesy
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by MUMUdom: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Stop talking nonsense grin I wonder how you nigerians think sha oo grin its very funny that in the 21st century a human being created by God thinks closing the borders of his country is the way to “put Ghanaians in their place?” Fuckeduppedness well, the Ghanaian economy is doing great, growing at 8.8% grin while your generator-powered economy is struggling at less than 2% grin by the way, how much trade are we talking about? I don’t think Ghana exports more than $100 million worth of goods to Nigeria annually. Is that the one that will collapse the Ghanaian economy? Some of you people are just too foolish grin grin grin

Jman06:
No sir!...those Ghanaians need to be put in their place so they can learn to respect Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by i08033463477: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Problemkid1:
What if I work hard cheesy

How are you? You abandoned our deals. Next is your Instagram account
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by i08033463477: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Problemkid1 you are yet to delete all. These one are still there. Our agents are posting more. You are in trouble

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
MUMUdom:
Stop talking nonsense grin I wonder how you nigerians think sha oo grin its very funny that in the 21st century a human being created by God thinks closing the borders of his country is the way to “put Ghanaians in their place?” Fuckeduppedness well, the Ghanaian economy is doing great, growing at 8.8% grin while your generator-powered economy is struggling at less than 2% grin by the way, how much trade are we talking about? I don’t think Ghana exports more than $100 million worth of goods to Nigeria annually. Is that the one that will collapse the Ghanaian economy? Some of you people are just too foolish grin grin grin

We agree that your exports to Nigeria isn't up to $1 a month but why are your ministers and president begging for that $1?
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by MUMUdom: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Talking trash, as usual. The government of Ghana has a duty to protect Ghanaians and their businesses at home and abroad. Whether they are making $1 or $1 billion, it doesn’t matter. Secondly, Ghana is speaking up because it has been approached by other Ecowas countries to take up the matter.

My president begging? Your certificateless president started the begging game when he sent your foreign minister and others to Accra to beg our president when shops belonging to nigerians were closed in Ghana recently. nigeria started the begging game grin grin Fuckeduppedness

Area4Area:
We agree that your exports to Nigeria isn't up to $1 a month but why are your ministers and president begging for that $1?
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Austineva(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
tashashiel:
grin
am very serious o
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
MUMUdom:
Talking trash, as usual. The government of Ghana has a duty to protect Ghanaians and their businesses at home and abroad. Whether they are making $1 or $1 billion, it doesn’t matter. Secondly, Ghana is speaking up because it has been approached by other Ecowas countries to take up the matter.

My president begging? Your certificateless president started the begging game when he sent your foreign minister and others to Accra to beg our president when shops belonging to nigerians were closed in Ghana recently. nigeria started the begging game grin grin Fuckeduppedness

We agree, my certificateless president has spoken and there's nothing your president can do about aside begging and crying.

Yeah yeah, other countries approached Ghana to be their spokesperson but if we ask for a link, you'd run away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by oladeebo: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
MUMUdom:

...Mr woman, begging or no begging our president says
No border opener! OK.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
this ghanaians sef....they are forgeting it was shagari that was not even a military man send them packin back then....

they think buhari is their probelm....

i think even jonathan wouldnt have gone easy with them either....

nigerian civilian presidents bad no be small....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Jman06(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
MUMUdom:

Then stop disturbing our peace about opening the borders! Meanwhile, do well to pay up our #160 million dollars gas debt

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jman06:
Then stop disturbing our peace about opening the borders! Meanwhile, do well to pay up our #160 million dollars gas debt
Don't mind those paupers,

https://www.reuters.com/article/ghana-nigeria-gas-idUSL8N12K3NZ20151020

https://www.energymixreport.com/nigerias-100m-gas-debt-recovery-from-ghana-extended-to-2019/

We pity them but they've become so arrogant and we must deal with them.

They can't even pay up a small debt that Lagos, Kano or Rivers States can pay within seconds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Omoodua007: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
MUMUdom:

That’s officially
We know the wealth is in the unofficial transaction
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Omoslim26: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
maasoap:

Because you're not being objective and most noticeably, you went off point. The title of the thread is about how Ghana is begging Nigeria to open land borders and you're talking about how evil this govt is. You see my friend, you're way offffffff!

Thanks. You're too low to access me. I don't want to drag this with you. Of course, you're angry.

May be you should stop doing this

You sounded like you have monopolistic power of doing that. Lol

You're too low to access me ?
dream on
I had a glamorous day and I won't let an unintelligent immature mofo get to me
Peace unto you
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Poor frustrated Ghanaians who had refused to pay up their debt and shifting the date for payment because their government is broke and beggarly, our mumu don do and Nigeria must get that money back, paupers who failed to know their place in the scheme of things.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by leokid866: 2:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Area4Area:
Poor frustrated Ghanaians who had refused to pay up their debt and shifting the date for payment because their government is broke and beggarly, our mumu don do and Nigeria must get that money back, paupers who failed to know their place in the scheme of things.

I actually i like the Ghanaians but their high handedness had become too much....I was discussing with a friend the other day how I will invade Ghana or buy up their entire land just to put them in their place if I were president....but I like this border closure....it's a good start....maybe if they start selling their wanche more cheaply and sign an agreement stating Nigeria jolof is Almighty I might talk to Buhari on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Kpoikpoi: 4:49am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Kpoikpoi: 4:51am On Nov 03, 2019
I don't understand why the Ghanaians are complaining more than Nigerians.
We closed our border not the Ghanaian border.
See me see wahala...ooo.
Ghana can close their border too.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by MUMUdom: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Unofficial or official Ghana’s economy is booming grin

Omoodua007:

That’s officially
We know the wealth is in the unofficial transaction
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by MUMUdom: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who is disturbing you mudder fuggerz? Tell your people to stay away from Ghana,huh? Tell them to manage their zoo like that since they are wack! Fuckeduppedness grin which #160 million is this ediot talking about? Do you have evidence? If you have, come and I will personally sign a cheque for you. Hopefully, that will alleviate the unprecedented levels of poverty in your sh1thole grin

Jman06:
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by MUMUdom: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
No sense! grin Nigeria needs to import lots of sense. Looks like common sense is very scarce in that smelly sh1thole

Area4Area:
We agree, my certificateless president has spoken and there's nothing your president can do about aside begging and crying.

Yeah yeah, other countries approached Ghana to be their spokesperson but if we ask for a link, you'd run away.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jman06:
kiddo
Ghana does not owe you shit

your money was chopped by buhari

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't mind those paupers,

https://www.reuters.com/article/ghana-nigeria-gas-idUSL8N12K3NZ20151020

https://www.energymixreport.com/nigerias-100m-gas-debt-recovery-from-ghana-extended-to-2019/

We pity them but they've become so arrogant and we must deal with them.

They can't even pay up a small debt that Lagos, Kano or Rivers States can pay within seconds

Ghana does not owe you shit

your money was chopped by buhari

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Area4Area:

grin grin grin grin

my president does not even care if your border remains close for a century

he will only make sure Ghanaian traders are not unfairly treated in the name of ecowas
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by MUMUdom: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Of course your president doesn’t care, even about his own people, your president doesn’t give a fvck about you cheesy grin grin he spends all his time tendering cows, watching cartoons on tv and picking his teeth. grin

Just30:
grin grin grin grin

my president does not even care if your border remains close for a century

he will only make sure Ghanaian traders are not unfairly treated in the name of ecowas

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.