Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border (51948 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
Why not wait till you see the path or corridor that the Nigerian government will create before jubilating? Waiting for a corridor for Ghanaian goods for 3 months and daily counting after your ministers have made Abuja their home already and begging all over the place, your president is not even excluded from the begging.

@bolded, that's exactly what you've been telling us and that is what we want, act fast like a man and stop disturbing our peace on nairaland about you preventing our goods into your 30 million market
and who said im jubilating? grin grin grin

we've already done what we are supposed to do.
Your goods can no longer come into Ghana because your people here have no open shops for them to sell their smuggled goods
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
Tell that to your ministers in Abuja begging and to your president and see what happens
my minister is there to put sense into your president

we all know he lacks it. grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
...then why are your ministers begging for reopening, are they beggars, what are they doing in Abuja disturbing our government officials, is Abuja now your nation's capital?
Your president has joined the begging party too and you are here forming Superman
grin grin grin grin

Impacting some sense into your president is the reason why my minister is in Abuja.

We all know the current people ruling you are senseless grin grin grin

My president has not really commented on the issue yet
than to tell your business people who went to him to beg for them to be allowed to work in Ghana, that we will not continue to grant you access to our market whiles you lock yours from us.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ttalk:

Stop repeating lies. Which Nigeria government want to create a pathway for Ghana products to be entering Nigeria. Am sure that was your dream when you slept last night, but let the reality hit you. CBN governor just emphasised this week that that our border will remain closed until all neibouring countries comply with import rules without smuggling, Ghana inclusive
grin grin grin grin grin grin

your president is shivering in is pant then

he will continue to tell you stuffs to make you happy like an Ape

As we speak, so Ghanaian trucks are already being allowed in
grin grin
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Omoslim26: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
maasoap:

Well, it seems like majority of Nigerians and Nairalanders quite agree with this evil govt recent decision going by the comments here, Facebook and other social media except saboteurs like you

and how does my post disagrees with the decision I only made a point of how it affects my business I do business across borders I am more concerned with the aim of the decision being achieved

how does that makes me a saboteur
you sound very unitelligent
pls don't quote me again
I no wan curse anybody today just respect yourself
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
rabzy:

Nigeria has been carrying ECOWAS like a new born baby from inception...pls let ECOWAS walk by itself or walk alone. I don't mind any punitive punishment from other countries, they negligible compared to the employment opportunities and growth it would create here.
African govts have been bullshiting OAU and ECOWAS for decades, let ECOWAS even remove us. We should even start naijaxit.
The border closure is not a pancake to Nigeria impediment and sluggish economic growth. it is just a window dressing, i mean killing the symptoms but not killing the cause.

Nigeria major problem is over population , there should be strict campaign against Nigeria population growth which keep growing above Nigeria economic growth. this is where Nigeria problem begin. no matter the intervention of Nigeria policy maker to ease the burden of hardship on Nigeria populace, nothing will materialized, if the population keeps growing against the economy growth. it is simple mathematics , you can chew more than what you have . reduce Nigeria growth and Nigeria will enjoy the dividend, benin will simply not see the reason to export much rice into a market capable of feeding itself. it will naturally become unproductive to do such buisness .

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
You are lamenting seriously, You never argue with reasons but with emotions. trade issues aren't settle on emotional ground , I have try to educate you on that, [b]Nigeria is a good market for Ghana non traditional goods and likewise other africa state. Ghanaian diplomat engaging their Nigeria [/b]counterpart on the border closure is not begging but diplomacy in international trade, i wonder what you guys learn in school. so expect more of it to come. so as the pressure becomes heavy in Nigeria. Nigeria will do the right thing in the interest of the Nigeria legal traders and ecowas as a whole. but let me be frank here, there will be a diffrent news in the next two weeks. bet me. Both nigeria and other ecowas member state including Cameroon are not left out on the burden cause by this non challant direction.

industrialization contribute nothing less than 24 percent of Ghana GDP and Ghana is expecting it to double within a few years. Nigeria will not excape the market ....
So you agree that that your ministers and president are beggars.

The burden is on you guys alone so stop putting Nigeria in a class of leeching countries leeching on Nigeria at every opportunity, keep your 24% industrial crap because we are not interested, those industries are the ones crying most and begging on your government to appeal and beg their Nigerian counterpart, we no send you and the rest of ECOWAS till you all change your evil ways.

@bopded, We no longer want you to consider the Nigerian market anymore, take your crappy goods elsewhere.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
So you agree that that your ministers and president are beggars.

The burden is on you guys alone so stop putting Nigeria in a class of leeching countries leeching on Nigeria at every opportunity, keep your 24% industrial crap because we are not interested, those industries are the ones crying most and begging on your government to appeal and beg their Nigerian counterpart, we no send you and the rest of ECOWAS till you all change your evil ways.

@bopded, We no longer want you to consider the Nigerian market anymore, take your crappy goods elsewhere.
it good the best brain in Nigeria aren't thinking this way. enjoy your delusion all alone .
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
rabzy:

Nigeria has been carrying ECOWAS like a new born baby from inception...pls let ECOWAS walk by itself or walk alone. I don't mind any punitive punishment from other countries, they negligible compared to the employment opportunities and growth it would create here.
African govts have been bullshiting OAU and ECOWAS for decades, let ECOWAS even remove us. We should even start naijaxit.
They all put together are not up to 50% of Nigeria in population and GDP purchasing power but these Ghanaians would always want to rub shoulders, not as if Ghanaian goods were banned at our seaports or airports yet they feel they must dictate to Nigeria, no respect.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
it good the best brain in Nigeria aren't thinking this way. enjoy your delusion all alone .
Border reopening beggars, why not tell your president to invade our borders and open it?
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
The boarder closure is not a pancake to Nigeria impediment and sluggish economic growth. it is just a window dressing, i mean killing the symptoms but not killing the cause.

Nigeria major problem is over population , there should be strict campaign against Nigeria population growth which keep growing above Nigeria economic growth. this is where Nigeria problem begin. no matter the intervention of Nigeria policy maker to ease the burden of hardship on Nigeria populace, nothing will materialized, if the population keeps growing against the economy growth. it is simple mathematics , you can chew more than what you have . reduce Nigeria growth and Nigeria will enjoy the dividend, benin will simply not see the reason to export much rice into a market capable of feeding itself. it will naturally become unproductive to do such buisness .
You're now concerned about Nigeria's population that has turned your ministers to beggars in Abuja begging for an access to a 201 million market with a GDP of over $1.2 trillion.
Ghana can use her 24% industrial GDP and supply to the rest of ECOWAS but leave Nigeria out of your nuisance.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
Border reopening beggars, why not tell your president to invade our borders and open it?
You are just insignificant to this matter and that make it more interesting. let's wait and see how the whole game unfold .....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
You're now concerned about Nigeria's population that has turned your ministers to beggars in Abuja begging for an access to a 201 million market with a GDP of over $1.2 trillion.
Ghana can use her 24% industrial GDP and supply to the rest of ECOWAS but leave Nigeria out of your nuisance.
Nigeria don't have a GDP of 1.2 trillion , it has far less than 400 billion dollar worth of GDP. for a population of 201 million ... that is poverty.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
You are just insignificant to this matter and that make it more interesting. let's wait and see how the whole game unfold .....
Let's wait then, you're equally insignificant in the scheme of things, the only voices that are significant for now are those of your beggarly president and his ministers roaming the whole of Abuja as if it's now your capital and disturbing our government officials from going about their duties. Have you heard that any of our ministers was in Accra begging anyone?
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
Nigeria don't have a GDP of 1.2 trillion , it has far less than 400 billion dollar worth of GDP. for a population of 201 million ... that is poverty.
GDP purchasing power, you want to claim a $200 billion economy by purchasing power but your GDP nominal is just $67 billion, Nigeria is about $450 billion nominal and over $1.2 trillion purchasing power.
South Africa $358 billion and Egypt $302 billion, nominal GDP yet Egypt has the highest in purchasing power at $1.3 trillion, then comes Nigeria with $1.2 trillion
Go learn what both means and how they're both calculated.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Ttalk: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

your president is shivering in is pant then

he will continue to tell you stuffs to make you happy like an Ape

As we speak, so Ghanaian trucks are already being allowed in
grin grin

Cry, cry baby, its your likes you can lie to not me. You are in one chanty village talking about what is going on in Nigeria border.

Your arrogance and disrespect to my president really shows you lack home training, the worst of my president is better than your president's best. By the time we are done with Ghana, you will go back to your traditional trade of selling puff-puff.

Nigeria still remain a land with milk and honey, a land of opportunity to both Nigerian and foreigners, your beefing and envy will only increase your BP. There is nothing your country has that can match that of Nigeria. Nothing i repeat. You can come down and let me take around.

I dont like this type of dick measuring but your audacity and vituperation on my country and president will make you feel the heat on Nigeria platform.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
GDP purchasing power, you want to claim a $200 billion economy by purchasing power but your GDP nominal is just $67 billion, Nigeria is about $450 billion nominal and over $1.2 trillion purchasing power.

Go learn what both means and how they're both calculated.
You are not smart enough to engage me on this , You should know by now . Purchasing power and total gross domestic product is not a functional economy tool to access the well being of an economy. the GDP per capital are used instead. Nigeria current GDP is less than 400 billion dollar
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
Let's wait then, you're equally insignificant in the scheme of things, the only voices that are significant for now are those of your beggarly president and his ministers roaming the whole of Abuja as if it's now your capital and disturbing our government officials from going about their duties. Have you heard that any of our ministers was in Accra begging anyone?
once you are important and can influence this decision on your own, let me know. Nigeria diplomat were once on diplomatic assignment to Ghana in 2018,The minister of trade by then had to meet Ghana president for a cordial understanding.it does not even exclude buhari. no Ghanaian media called it begging but poor journalism and unneccasry ego emanating from your press men nicknamed diplomacy as begging. The same blunder you are commiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
You are not smart enough to engage me on this , You should know by now . Purchasing power and total gross domestic product is not a functional economy tool to access the well being of an economy. the GDP per capital are used instead. Nigeria current GDP is less than 400 billion dollar
You've been cornered in your lies, tell us Nigeria's GDP is $1 billion so that you can jubilate, not our business.

The economic strength which is their purchasing power is what economists now use because it reflects the true strength of the economy.
You want to use the $200 billion purchasing power of Ghana as her GDP nominal while using the Nigerian GDP nominal as her GDP purchasing power.
Why not just tell us that the Ghana economy is about $67 billion and that of Nigeria is about $450 billion?

Meanwhile hope all your hopeless ministers are out of Abuja as we speak.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
once you are important and can influence this decision on your own, let me know. Nigeria diplomat were once on diplomatic assignment to Ghana in 2018,The minister of trade by then had to meet Ghana president for a cordial understanding.it does not even exclude buhari. no Ghanaian media called it begging but poor journalism and unneccasry ego emanating from your press men nicknamed diplomacy as begging. The same blunder you are commiting.
How many Nigerian diplomats had visited your Ghana after the closure, even when your GUTA or GUTTER wanted to mess up, tell us which Nigerian diplomats are in Accra begging, wake up, this November 2019 and not 2018
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
You've been cornered in your lies, tell us Nigeria's GDP is $1 billion so that you can jubilate, not our business.

The economic strength which is their purchasing power is what economists now use because it reflects the true strength of the economy.
You want to use the $200 billion purchasing power of Ghana as her GDP nominal while using the Nigerian GDP nominal as her GDP purchasing power.
Why not just tell us that the Ghana economy is about $67 billion and that of Nigeria is about $450 billion?

Meanwhile hope all your hopeless ministers are out of Abuja as we speak.
what a disgrace to Nigeria education system . you keep disappointing Nigeria educational system here . An economy largely influence by import and export is literarilly determined by nominal GDP. no Ones those this with ppp, that is baseless. we aren't measuring the total value of currency unit here. Nigeria is not an industrialized nation which goods are majorly produce domestically.

from the importation and exportation of every type of good or service in Nigeria, I mean from rice and smartphone to just bananas and university education is less than 400 billion and that is for a population of 201 million. this is poor friend ...

And that 397 billion GDP is the market value of all the goods and services produced by labor force of about 55 percent of the total population of active domestic workers in Nigeria. friend this is poverty. no two way about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
How many Nigerian diplomats had visited your Ghana after the closure, even when your GUTA or GUTTER wanted to mess up, tell us which Nigerian diplomats are in Accra begging, wake up, this November 2019 and not 2018
Why dont you honestly reserved your ego? Things will unfold right on your face .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Just30: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ttalk:

Cry, cry baby, its your likes you can lie to not me. You are in one chanty village talking about what is going on in Nigeria border.

Your arrogance and disrespect to my president really shows you lack home training, the worst of my president is better than your president's best. By the time we are done with Ghana, you will go back to your traditional trade of selling puff-puff.

Nigeria still remain a land with milk and honey, a land of opportunity to both Nigerian and foreigners, your beefing and envy will only increase your BP. There is nothing your country has that can match that of Nigeria. Nothing i repeat. You can come down and let me take around.

I dont like this type of dick measuring but your audacity and vituperation on my country and president will make you feel the heat on Nigeria platform.
grin grin grin grin

you are ranting too much

you have always produces dumb people as your leaders
dont ever compare.
the best of your society will always be our worst.

When we are done closing the shops of your smugglers
they will return to their armed robbery behaviour so that we can deport them back to the shithole they come from.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
Why dont you honestly reserved your ego? Things will unfold right on your face .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

See the difference and stop crying for a border reopening.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

you are ranting too much

you have always produces dumb people as your leaders
dont ever compare.
the best of your society will always be our worst.

When we are done closing the shops of your smugglers
they will return to their armed robbery behaviour so that we can deport them back to the shithole they come from.
He's not begging and even the Nigerian government isn't, you are the ones begging and crying and threatening.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

See the difference and stop crying for a border reopening.
It good you also combined world bank projection, IMf is a sister agent . now show me world bank projection.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by maasoap(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Omoslim26:

and how does my post disagrees with the decision I only made a point of how it affects my business I do business across borders I am more concerned with the aim of the decision being achieved

how does that makes me a saboteur

Because you're not being objective and most noticeably, you went off point. The title of the thread is about how Ghana is begging Nigeria to open land borders and you're talking about how evil this govt is. You see my friend, you're way offffffff!

you sound very unitelligent

Thanks. You're too low to access me. I don't want to drag this with you. Of course, you're angry.

pls don't quote me again

May be you should stop doing this

I no wan curse anybody today just respect yourself

You sounded like you have monopolistic power of doing that. Lol
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
It good you also combined world bank projection, IMf is a sister agent . now show me world bank projection.
Projected and actual are different
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
Projected and actual are different
ok agreed, show me world bank figure
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by maasoap(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
what a disgrace to Nigeria education system . you keep disappointing Nigeria educational system here . An economy largely influence by import and export is literarilly determined by nominal GDP. no Ones those this with ppp, that is baseless. we aren't measuring the total value of currency unit here. Nigeria is not an industrialized nation which goods are majorly produce domestically.

from the importation and exportation of every type of good or service in Nigeria, I mean from rice and smartphone to just bananas and university education is less than 400 billion and that is for a population of 201 million. this is poor friend ...

And that 397 billion GDP is the market value of all the goods and services produced by labor force of about 55 percent of the total population of active domestic workers in Nigeria. friend this is poverty. no two way about it.

Is this not what my president, Mr Integrity trying to fix by placing import and export ban on some selected items so that we can be self sufficient in producing them? But right now, your president and his cabinet members are busy prostrating in Abuja to reconsider our decision.
Note: this policy is completely different from land borders closure.
Don't worry, it has started. We're on the path to greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
maasoap:

Is this not what my president, Mr Integrity trying to fix by placing import and export ban on some selected items so that we can be self sufficient in producing them? But right now, your president and his cabinet members are busy prostrating in Abuja to reconsider our decision.
Note: this policy is completely different from land borders closure.
Don't worry, it has started. We're on the path to greatness.
Once You understand what comparative advantage mean, let me know?
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Bar1941(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
You should be worried about your country. Stop talking trash,huh? Ghana is doing fine and your people are arriving here in their thousands despite the “border closure “. How are these nigerians able to pass through a “closed border?”

Fuckeduppedness I can’t believe nigerians think not allowing a couple of Ghanaian trucks to enter their country will collapse the Ghanaian economy grin very foolish reasoning, if you ask me. By the time your generator-powered economy zooms into recession, na that time una eyes go clear grin

You Ghanians always envy Nigerians thus bringing forth unnecessary competition, but mind you apart from football where there is a little bit of such competition, in every other aspect of life, Nigeria will not just destroy Ghana but make it go into extinction. IF NIGERIA CAN STILL MAINTAIN ITS LEADERSHIP ECONOMIC WISE IN AFRICA DESPITE HER ECONOMY BEING RUN ON GENERATOR, CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THE ECONOMY WILL BE LIKE WITH FULL POWER SUPPLY? The main difference between Nigerians and Ghanians from my observation right here in oversea is that Ghanians use only strength in all they do but Nigerians combine strength with brain to achieve their goals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.