Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn (26274 Views)

Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection / Typhoid Is Ruining Me I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Adegold120: 3:19pm On Feb 27
Please, kini ogun ti eniyan le lo fun Hepatitis B (contacted) thank you all for your kind responses.
adekunleebenezer780@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Akposkiz: 7:25pm On Feb 27
Take her to govt hospital to do another test.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Emipathos(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27
Hello nairalanders. I have this colleague who was always sleeping in the office around july. He often complained of muscle and joint pain with dizziness and pain in his eyes and both sides of his head. Sometimes, he would be complaining of slight headache and abdominal pain.

I asked that some test be run by him, including an XYZ just to be sure. He did all that and all was negative except typhoid which was inherent in the diagnostic report with negligible malaria. He was placed on a broad spectrum ciprofloxacin. He was feeling relieved after which the symptoms came back.

He went back to the clinic and was placed on Zinax, a higher antibiotics. 2 weeks later, the symptoms came back again and this time, the dr asked him to repeat the test and still repeat the XYZ. As usual all came out negative except thyphoid. This time, he was placed on augmentine. In short, he completed the recommended dose barely 2 weeks ago and symptoms have returned as I speak . Yesterday, I asked that the test be repeated for the 3rd time same as usual. Please medics, pharms and traditional medics in the house, what drug can he use to get rid of this stubborn bacteria?

Typhoid fever is a bacterial infection which some of the medications from the pharmacy we are taking are either no longer effective or making the sickness to be latent.

I discovered that taking too much antibiotics also cause damage to the body as these drugs are chemicalised.

I actually came across this woman in Port Harcourt as I do my health care job with some Chinese curative herbal medicine. She have suffered for about 15 years treating typhoid and malaria. I recommended the products to her and she confessed that she gained back her health for the first time in her life after about 15 years. Another time she called me her mother was hospitalized for typhoid and malaria. She asked that she should be discharged and she used the products for her and she became well.

My brother I know you have been given several solutions in this platform. If it persist, you may reach out to me.

I also opined that proper diagnosis be carried out and if by what you said has been carried out and everything is correct, when he take these Chinese products, he MUST get well. The products are curative, restorative and regenerative

I am talking from experience. I am a health consultant. There are so many Chronic health challenges I have and I am handling now.

You may reach out to me on the following

WhatsApp 08185363189
Calls 08080993527
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Johnwrite(m): 8:08am On Feb 28
Then visit the hospital

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.