Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn (26116 Views)

Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection / Typhoid Is Ruining Me I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by oshe11: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
FrLukas:

It's wrong though. Should have sued.
Hmmmmm

Might have thought of that if it was Positive
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2019
FrLukas:

i think it is illegal to conduct an HIV test on someone without their knowledge or permission.
They do oo, especially these days. In some hospitals, it's a must and they'd spread the Bill on other tests to he conducted without you knowing. Should the unexpected happen, they'd just advice you bring your parents or spouse while coming for the result, that they want to have a word with them grin. They know some people do run away once they advise them to do it.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by aPr: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2019
DO NOT DIE IN SILENCE,
DO IT YOURSELF.

1. ENGLISH: TYPHOID FEVER (1)
Take Alabukun with lime water, squeeze ugu vegetable into a glass cup with two local eggs, half tin milk and two spoons of natural honey mix together and drink it. Three times a day after meal.

YORUBA: IBA JEDOJEDO (1)
E lo Alabukun pelu omi osan wewe, egbo efo igu sinu cup kan,eyin adie ibile meji, idaji agolo miliki ati sibi oyin igan meji, e po papapo ki e si gbemu. Emeta loojumo leyin ounje.

2. ENGLISH: TYPHOID FEVER (2)
Ten lime oranges (H20) mixed with garlic and three teaspoons of original honey should be used morning & night after meal.

YORUBA: IBA JEDOJEDO (2)
E fun osan wewe mewa,lo ayu(garlic) si, pelu sibi oyin igan meta. Eloo leemeji lojumo aaro ati ale.

3. ENGLISH: TYPHOID FEVER (3)
Get unripe pawpaw, unripe pineapple, ginger, lime orange, sugarcane and Lipton tea 2sachet.Cut everything into Pieces and boil them with fermented corn water(omidun) for one hour+. Take one glass cup 3 times daily for one week with original honey mix together.

YORUBA: IBA JEDOJEDO (3)
E wa ipepe ati ope oyinbo dudu, atale, osan wewe, ireke ati lipton tea meji. E ge gbogbo awon eso wonyi, ki e si fi omidun se e fun wakati kan ati die. E ma mu ife kan ni eemata ni ojojumo pelu oyin igan die ninu e fun ose kan.

4. ENGLISH: EZEMA/RING WORM
Mix some native soap with grounded potash, add lime orange to it and apply the mixture on the spot after bathe.

YORUBA: IFO/EELA
E mu ose dudu ibile, koun ti a nfi nsebe ati omi osan wewe, e po gbogbo e papo ki e fi ma pa oju e.

5. ENGLISH: HYNEA
Get some leavesof casia alata, boil with water and drink one glass cup daily.

YORUBA: IPAKE
E mu ewe panseke ki e se pelu omi ti o mo ki e fi oyin igan die si. E ma mu ife kan ni ojojumo.

6. ENGLISH: INTERNAL HEAT
Get some quantity of dry pawpaw and cashew leaves. Boil with water and drink 1 cup 2 times daily.

YORUBA: ORU INU
Ewe ipepe ati ewe kasu ti o ti gbe daada. E se ki e ma mu ife(cup) ni emeji ni ojujumo.

7. ENGLISH: NATURAL FAMILY PLANING
Get some root of cashew tree, boil and add original honey to it. Take one cup per day after monthly period for one week before making love.

8. ENGLISH: JAUNDICE PAIN
Get the water of unripe pineapple, three lime oranges, and three ijagaun orange, mix them together. Four spoons 3 times a day after meal.

YORUBA: AWOKA ARA
Fun omi ope oyinbo ti kopon, pelu osan wewe meta, osan ijagaun meta papo, sibi merin, eemeta lijumo leyin ounje.

9. ENGLISH: ANUS PULLING OUT (1)
Tetracycline (6) mixes with original honey 2 spoons. Rub the anus with the solution when it pulls out.

YORUBA: IDI YIYO (1)
E po tetracycline (6) pelu sibi oyin igan meji.
E maa fira idi na ti o ba tiyo.

10. ENGLISH: ULCER (1)
Use three spoons of original honey with pap early in the morning before meal for 6 days.

YORUBA: OGBE INU (1)
A o fi sibi oyin igan meta fo eko mu laaro ki a to jeun fun ojo mefa.

11. ENGLISH: ULCER (2)
Squeeze either pineapple or pawpaw seed to produce water and filter it. Mix the solution with tin milk and drink it for seven days.

YORUBA: OGBE INU (2)
A o gbo pineapple tabi eso ibepe a o se. A o po agolo milk kan mo. A o si mu fun ojo meje.

12. ENGLISH: ULCER (3)
Get 8 unripe plantains, peel them and cut them into pieces and pound them to paste. Pack everything into a container (1 five litters gallon), fill the gallon with drinkable water add little honey. Allow to ferment for 3-5days and take one cup 2 times a day.

YORUBA: OGBE INU (3)
E mu ogede agbagba dudu mejo, e bo lara ki si rin dada ni tutu. leyin eyi, e ko sinu galonu kan ti e ti pese sile, e ro omi mimu sinu e pelu oyin igan die e file fun ojo meta ki o toro dada. E ma mu ife(cup) meji leemeji lojumo.

13. ENGLISH: TOOTH MUCH FAT (OBESITY)
Peel the back of maize, lime orange and cook them with water. One tumbler 3 times daily.

YORUBA: ARA SISAN JU
Eepo eyin agbado, osan wewe, a o se pelu omi lasan. 1 tumbler emeta lojumo.

14. ENGLISH: SLEEPLESS NIGHT(1)
Undiluted honey, aloe Vera juice mixed together, take two

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
fairfora:
They do oo, especially these days. In some hospitals, it's a must and they'd spread the Bill on other tests to he conducted without you knowing. Should the unexpected happen, they'd just advice you bring your parents or spouse while coming for the result, that they want to have a word with them grin. They know some people do run away once they advise them to do it.

Lol, Nigeria is indeed a weird place. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
oshe11:
Hmmmmm

Might have thought of that if it was Positive

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol, Nigeria is indeed a weird place. grin grin
Hahaha. You know abroad, people are well-informed and in case anything happens, they'd not spread it. But here, a lot of orientation is still needed. People spread diseases easily hence, the need to severely check them out. Maybe later, naija would he as informed as the west.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
fairfora:
Hahaha. You know abroad, people are well-informed and in case anything happens, they'd not spread it. But here, a lot of orientation is still needed. People spread diseases easily hence, the need to severely check them out. Maybe later, naija would he as informed as the west.

Hopefully so. Probably in the next millennium.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by wayisshut: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2019
SO ... hope most of us around here have learnt a lesson or two.

Any testimony

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by omoharry(f): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2019
feldido:
Na 9ja we de... Every sickness get e Nigerian version. grin

Let him try Agbo:

Pawpaw leaves
Mango leaves
Kidney stone breaker leaves
Lemon grass
Lime/lemon

Boil all together and take 1 cup 3 times daily.

I'm sure it will help.
EHEN!!THIS IS THE KOKO..I prefer this method than the antibiotics that can destroy your liver and other vital organs in ur body.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Fejimummy: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2019
Detox patches are your safe and simple way to cleansing and detoxifying your body. By wearing these detox patches to bed at night, you can safely and easily
1. Remove heavy metal toxins
2. Sleep better
3. Help you lose weight
4. Relieve pain
5. Reduce swelling in legs and feet
6. Strengthen immune system
7. Feel more energetic
If you are looking for more energy, more stamina, and relieve from pains and swellings, these Detox patches made from wood vinegar can just be the answer for you. these detox foot patches offer a safe and easy way to remove harmful chemical toxins from your body. just place the foot patches on the sole of both feet and go to sleep. In the morning just peel them off and throw away.
There is no simpler way to detoxify your body.
For more information please contact us on WhatsApp or call us on 08168583198
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by wayisshut: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2019
Partteen:
Paw paw seeds is the answer. Buy 2 pawpaw bulbs and take it for 2 days.
The seeds can be boiled with some water..about 1 sachet of pure water ..leave it to simmer and take it next morning on an empty stomach for typhoid. It's been tested and trusted. For maximum satisfaction repeat process on day 2....you can go check at the diagnostic centre after day 2. The effect is immediate especially with typhoid.

How many times in a day do you take this medication? Do you chew the seed ( pawpaw) or you just drink the boiled water with the seed.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Gabriel0805:
let him go and check ulcer
I'm interested in this. Pls how does it relate with the aforementioned symptoms ? Kindly shed more light. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2019
TreasureTayo:
I need to help you brother. I suffered from typhoid bro for over 5 years. Started since 2013 and thank God i am okay now. I hope this can work for you. I used different types of antibiotics bro. Hospitals here and there. It got to a time i started boiling water. I was very pale and I was not enjoying my life. Series of drips and medications. I almost died bro back then in 2015 at Unilag hostel when i went there for some things To cut the long story short. I dont know if you have heard of Aqua Tabs. I have one here with me and i still drink from it. I hope it works for you. God knows this is not some sort of advert. I suffered a lot from typhoid and i dont wish my enemy to go through that let alone a friend. Please let me know if you are interested and i would put you through on how to get one. Still, i dont eat out but i can't remember the last time I took antibiotics bro!
how can one get the aqua tabs pls?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Adalasy:

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana the home of herbal medicine in Africa . Your colleague apparently has Multidrug-resistant typhoid otherwise called "extremely drug resistant typhoid" and honestly there is nothing conventional medicine can do for him regarding treatment. This strain of typhoid became very common around the 1980s and has spread quickly.

The best bet for treatment is herbal and i have what you need. Your colleague will be fine after my treatment, this i guarantee.

If you wish to discuss further just let me know. Thank you
pls how does one get it?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Adalasy: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
fairfora:
pls how does one get it?

Send me an email at adamslaseio@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by TreasureTayo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
I just saw your comment and sorry I am replying late. Please call me so we can talk. 08031114697. You will be more than happy you did or maybe on WhatsApp so i can show you what the tab looks like. I still use it . 09069595659
fairfora:
how can one get the aqua tabs pls?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by wayisshut: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
smiliyB:
I have an experience, will share the full details soonest.

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 23, 2019
TreasureTayo:
I just saw your comment and sorry I am replying late. Please call me so we can talk. 08031114697. You will be more than happy you did or maybe on WhatsApp so i can show you what the tab looks like. I still use it . 09069595659
thanks. Kindly send me email imperialglobal@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by TheActionase(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amazing African Tradomedical Ways to Manage Different Ailments..

You can learn one or two of the procedures.... Prepare it... Test it....and if it works....

You can turn it to money making investment online and offline..

Please Read to Learn..and Share..
You may be HELPING Someone with it...

Full Article below...���
https://ikawoemmanuel..com/2017/07/kimoetherapy-treating-ailments-in.html?m=1
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by sylve11: 6:23pm On May 13, 2021
Mood11:
Seems you are his PA

Hahaha grin cool
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by reciprocal(f): 5:37am On Jul 09, 2022
wayisshut:
SO ... hope most of us around here have learnt a lesson or two.

Any testimony
pls share any testimony , i need help on this too
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by wayisshut: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
reciprocal:
pls share any testimony , i need help on this too

There are some things you need to abstain from or reduce drastically

1) Eating in an unhygienic environment especially when you eating outside,

2) Take good clean water

3) Get amoxicillin (250mg by beecham) and Ampliclox (250mg by beecham) take 2 amoxicilllin capsules and 1 amplicox capsule three times daily for seven days.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by reciprocal(f): 2:54am On Jul 10, 2022
wayisshut:

2) Take good clean water

3) Get amoxicillin (250mg by beecham) and Ampliclox (250mg by beecham) take 2 amoxicilllin capsules and 1 amplicox capsule three times daily for seven days.
you mean two amoxicillin and one ampiclox , making three capsules all together, for morning and afternoon and evening, I have never combined them before
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by reciprocal(f): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
wayisshut:

2) Take good clean water

pls do u know of anyone who tried this combination of antibiotics? What were the effects?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Blueace247(f): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2022
This has been tested by my wife who's having serious typhoid after series of medications..

Get an unripe pawpaw, lime, ginger, unripe pineapple, and two Lipton..cut them and boil with pap water for one hour.. Sieve the water and put in a container..drink morning afternoon and night.. Come testify!!!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by reciprocal(f): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Blueace247:
This has been tested by my wife who's having serious typhoid after series of medications..

Get an unripe pawpaw, lime, ginger, unripe pineapple, and two Lipton..cut them and boil with pap water for one hour.. Sieve the water and put in a container..drink morning afternoon and night.. Come testify!!!
pls what is the quantity of these ingredients , how many limes, ginger
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by Blueace247(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
reciprocal:
pls what is the quantity of these ingredients , how many limes, ginger

Depends on the quantity of the fermented pap water..

Lime 7pcs
20 pcs of ginger
2 liptop
Unripe pawpaw
Unripe pineapple

The ginger, peel the back before adding

Cut everything and boil for an hour
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by wayisshut: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
reciprocal:
you mean two amoxicillin and one ampiclox , making three capsules all together, for morning and afternoon and evening, I have never combined them before

sorry for the late reply. Yes two 250mg of amoxicillin by beecham and One 500mg Ampliclox by beecham
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by reciprocal(f): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blueace247:

Depends on the quantity of the fermented pap water..

Lime 7pcs
20 pcs of ginger
2 liptop
Unripe pawpaw
Unripe pineapple

The ginger, peel the back before adding

Cut everything and boil for an hour
thank you
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by reciprocal(f): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
wayisshut:

sorry for the late reply. Yes two 250mg of amoxicillin by beecham and One 500mg Ampliclox by beecham
thank you very much
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by reciprocal(f): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
wayisshut:

2) Take good clean water

please is it amoxicillin 2 capsules of 250mg each, and ampiclox 1 capsule of 500mg?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn by wayisshut: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
reciprocal:
please is it amoxicillin 2 capsules of 250mg each, and ampiclox 1 capsule of 500mg?

yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream / Man Collapses And Dies While Driving In Gombe State (Photos) / Are You Drinking Enough Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.