Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) (61246 Views)

Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) / BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) / Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Apus: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Nonsense kon dey make sense for dis country!!

2 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Wait wait! So they are not celebs or what? Ijebu, you and the girls are very very mad.

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Drosonogasta(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
donstan18:
Pregnancy shiiits were faked and engineered by Davido.

Another one
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by mikkywebs(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Mere side distraction still.
Kudos. Never wake up to return to bed without making N10,000 per day. See my proof in the link below.
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Chidi299(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Seems I will do audio pregnancy for don jazzy maybe I fit blow too
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by dheaven: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Them don take style they blow oo. Any way na way.
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Maldini213: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
99% of yoroobaa boys are

1 Ritualist

2 skull miner

3 yahoo yahoo

4 omonile

5 fake pastorism
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Please I dey hear audio di's audio dat
Who knows the origin?
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by hammerD: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
I GIVE DEM 12 MONTHS FROM NOW, ONE OF DEM GO CARRY BELLE.

ARE DEY NOT YORUBA GIRLS AGAIN?
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by LOGOBELT: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2019
I cant believe this yeyebrities are bring this girls to limelight. Abeg Wizkid Raped my Grandma ooo

Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you! Check my signature
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Bbbwings:
Please I dey hear audio di's audio dat
Who knows the origin?
its rudeboy na. He sang 'audio money'. Its a nice track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by happney65: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Ijebu go still end up fuccckingg them both..NEXT
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by DameB(f): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2019
So they are now what

Pregnancy celebrity?

Or

Defamation celebrity?
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2019
They are even happy with what they did, and people ask davido to forgive these animals.
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2019
TrendingGist:
The sisters, Helen and Susan who accused Davido of impregnating one of them having started going places after they gained freedom.

Nollywood comic actor, Ijebu meets with the two sisters in a new video shared via his handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VIDRoBLog/?igshid=h0ap0puwer4

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/fake-pregnancy-actor-ijebu-meet-2-sisters-who-defamed-davido
this country is a mumu country walahi,these 2 girls don turn celebrity o
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2019
The one of the reasons people will continue to engage in publicity stunts is because people give more attention to petty things than serious matters.

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2019
donstan18:
Pregnancy shiiits were faked and engineered by Davido.

That has been quite obvious for a while now... The idea was to force the bimbos into the useless spotlight. Nairaland will gladly do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2019
These girls are criminals! I ones saw them in culfs
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by LoudlyMouthed: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Játíjati dem
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Davido really fall my hand. these two suppose sleep jail. even if 1 full week.

What manner of evil can one do than to just wake up one morning and decide to defame someone who's meant to be a happy father.

I didn't see feminists throughout the whole saga, lol

Hypocrites!

Davido and his dog who took Law into their own hands weren't supposed to be in jail by now? But this is Nigeria
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by kenny160: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2019
I gues the fake allegation sef na film lol
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by LoudlyMouthed: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Apus:
Nonsense kon dey make sense for dis country!!
b4 nko?
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by pointstores(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Nawa
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2019
They are now celebrities right ? Hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2019
So these ones now have also become celebrities?

Oh Jesu...!!!!!
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by KraticKratus: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
The kardashians got nothing on naija babes.
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2019
So, they are now Celebrity
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by penjm: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2019
So they use david to become celebrities?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.