Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! (3651 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2019
kolaaderin:
Mr man, your live in your own nightmares, religious intolerant mofos. There is no such thing like Yoruba Muslim or Christians, Yoruba's lives in harmony with each other as many families has almost equal number of family members in both religion. Ibo idiots like you are the one disgracing your tribe, not every Ibo's is like you, there are some sensible ones.
we can spot the Wolfe among the sheep once issue involve a northern Muslims and southern Christians,its obvious you cant hide it,bloody betrayer.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Samunique(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2019
@OP, pls correct your headline, there's nothing like "it has began", but it has begun.

As for the points raised , I do not think this present government is as smart as that and has no such capacity. Though it has the tendency of suppressing freedom of speech, however, it's almost impossible to monitor every citizen of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Sir FBI, why not pass the message to the INTERPOL?
[/s]
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Afamed:
we Muslims are
Propagandists,and as a yoruba Muslim i can betray anybody to my hausa/fulani brother.religion first.
Ok bro
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by nlPoster: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2019
OKOATA:
grin Pure crap, we have about 145 million Nigerians, how many people will the government monitor? Can the government monitor even 1 million people in a year? Do you know the billions they would invest into something meaningless as these?

content208:

Don't be so sure, please

This excessive monitoring especially by Nigerians is so aggravating.

They monitor you for no reason besides envy sometimes and the way they process and handle the information can leave one cringeing.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Oriyomin25(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
OMG look at how you just spoilt all those interesting speech with that christain statement...

Why bringing religion into this so u mean its only we christians that re actually been targeted abii.. When will Nigerians stop thinking this way
Bro some nigerians will never stop thinking this way, very bad. everything religion, AWON ALABOSI OSHI... Shior!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Oriyomin25(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
i dont expect much from a yoruba muslim, once northern Muslims are involved you are not save be wise you read about Abiola.
You shouldn't expect much from him cus he's not a fool like you. The same yoruba muslims combo that's controlling the affairs of your country and will continue to do so come 2023. I can only recommend sniper if life tire you.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by obiekunie2: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Samunique:
@OP, [b]pls correct your headline, there's nothing like "it has began", [/b]but it has begun.

As for the points raised , I don't not think this present government is as smart as that and has no such capacity. Though it has the tendency of suppressing freedom of speech, however, it's almost impossible to monitor every citizen of Nigeria.

thank you very much for that correction sir.

i got really confused on the right word to use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by valarmorghulis: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Oriyomin25:
You shouldn't expect much from him cus he's not a fool like you. The same yoruba muslims combo that's controlling the affairs of your country and will continue to do so come 2023. I can only recommend sniper if life tire you.
Just ignore those idiots, imagine same people shouting yoruba muslim vote for atiku massively (a fulani Muslim)

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Oriyomin25(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Just ignore those idiots, imagine same people shouting yoruba muslim vote for atiku massively (a fulani Muslim)
And there reason, because he is from their state party. That's why they will continue to fail to keep up with South Weast. Awon Werey.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by livebyday(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2019
State sponsored

grin

This APC government is really amazing
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by wowcatty: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2019
China is the one we just found out to be spying on African leaders and countries.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Ojiofor: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
OKOATA:
grin Pure crap, we have about 145 million Nigerians, how many people will the government monitor? Can the government monitor even 1 million people in a year? Do you know the billions they would invest into something meaningless as these?

They will monitor those that matters to them.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by MrColdsweat: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
God will punish every southerner who voted this jihadist.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Samunique(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
obiekunie2:

thank you very much for that correction sir.

i got really confused on the right word to use.

Bless you sir !

Cheers !!!
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by coolitempa(f): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
justtoodark:
Coolitempa,i see you....
he don tey na....

how you dey....??

So so good.... cool...thanks
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by leokid866: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Stop this rubbish.....
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by iammo(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
cool

Poorly written propaganda... if you are not a criminal why exactly are you scared of what you say or do? what will you be charged with in court and how would the government tender evidence gotten through hacking of private citizens phone

I think you people are so used to bullshit that you just manufacture it by the seconds update... am very certain of the O.Ps tribe and intentions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by isaacola57: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
iammo:
cool

Poorly written propaganda... if you are not a criminal why exactly are you scared of what you say or do? what will you be charged with in court and how would the government tender evidence gotten through hacking of private citizens phone

I think you people are so used to bullshit that you just manufacture it by the seconds update... am very certain of the O.Ps tribe and intentions

you watch too much series.. is it law and order or csi?.. This is 9ja where sars can put drugs on u or even dss can arrest u for spelling buhari.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by nlPoster: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
iammo:
cool

It's not propaganda.

Nigerians have too much spying ability and its affected their reasoning which admittedly wasn't enlightened to begin with.

It needs to be toned down because a significant portion of the populace is in this situation.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by iammo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
so why hack you when they can put drug on you ? abi i know get una paranoid propaganda

isaacola57:
you watch too much series.. is it law and order or csi?.. This is 9ja where sars can put drugs on u or even dss can arrest u for spelling buhari.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Fundamentalist: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Dear DSS I'm writing an open petition against this sick lowlife. If it be possible, make him a neighbour to sowore in his new found apartment.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by GMbuharii: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2019
OKOATA:
grin Pure crap, we have about 145 million Nigerians, how many people can the government monitor? Can the government monitor even 1 million people in a year? Do you know the billions they would invest into something meaningless as these?

What if they target you and get you,one outta the 145m,capped? Of course,as you put it,it won't matter a thing.

Be wise

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Modernist: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2019
nlPoster:
vpn is ineffective.
it is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The Traditional Ruler Wike Called Dan Fodio / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Who Is In Charge Of The Presidency Now / 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.