Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How Does Sex Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Sex Feel? (2783 Views)

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? / Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? / Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
How does sex feel. Just wondering. smiley
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by SweetPreeq(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
I can't explain how it feels but I know women enjoy it more than men

4 Likes

Re: How Does Sex Feel? by donpedro11(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
GreenMist21:

2 Likes

Re: How Does Sex Feel? by vanida6: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
GreenMist21:
go have sex wit horse,u wil no hw it feels sad
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by mascot87(m): 2:46am On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:

I don't know too but can we try it?
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by onwuakpachris(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2019
my dear nothing much o.. just overrated and over hyped especially by Nigerians and Indians..poor frustrated souls that just wanna fuc.k away all their frustrations in life...that's why they keep on breeding like rabbits...bringing innocent babies into this world to suffer with them...always playing in the finals of d world's poverty capital champions league year in,year out...smh for Nigerians and Indians...

15 Likes

Re: How Does Sex Feel? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2019
onwuakpachris:
nothing much o.. just overrated and over hyped especially by Nigerians and Indians..poor frustrated souls that wanna fuc.k away all their frustrations in life...that's why they keep on breeding like rabbits...bringing innocent babies into this world to suffer with them...always in the finals of d world's poverty capital champions league year in,year out...smh for Nigerians and Indians...

Westerners Bleep more than African and Indians combined. Don't be so stupid to think their population is low because they're not having sex. They're just intelligent enough to do it safely and practice highly effective birth control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2019
Mix a hotdogs with potato, add jaki milk and taste, that's how it feels.
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2019
vanida6:
go have sex wit horse,u wil no hw it feels sad
that was rude.
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Offpoint: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2019
From my neighbor's experienced... it feels like....

my battery is dead.
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:
From my neighbor's experienced... it feels like....

my battery is dead.
smiley finish your statement. I need to know.
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Quality20(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
filled with regrets except if its with d one u love in a marriage

2 Likes

Re: How Does Sex Feel? by midnighter(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lol because (f) is the one asking. Funny people
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
midnighter:
Lol because (f) is the one asking. Funny people
i havent gotten a good reply. Im a bit sad.
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Offpoint: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
smiley finish your statement. I need to know.
Amaratasha, you're back with another monicker right?
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:

Amaratasha, you're back with another monicker right?
i dont know who that is?
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
it's like eating groundnut and Agege bread, very sweet.
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Offpoint: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
i dont know who that is?
OK, then you're a guy then.
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:

OK, then you're a guy then.
I havent eaten for a while. Im hungry and cant focus well. smiley
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Offpoint: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
I havent eaten for a while. Im hungry and cant focus well. smiley
Usher Raymond has announced he's releasing his new album next week
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:

Usher Raymond has announced he's releasing his new album next week
thanks for sharing. Bye, till later. smiley
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by xmanco42: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sex is best enjoy that moment you don't have it in mind. Go and marry young womann
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by onwuakpachris(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Westerners Bleep more than African and Indians combined. Don't be so stupid to think their population is low because they're not having sex. They're just intelligent enough to do it safely and practice highly effective birth control.
oga u d one being stupid here...I didn't say Africans shldn't fuc.k..I'm nt a virgin..I fuc.k too...just fuc.k with ur senses intact..don't jeopardize ur future nd that of innocent kids just cus of some few minutes of pleasure..birth control has nothing 2 do with intelligence..illiterates can also decide against unwanted pregnancies nd achieve it...there r a thousand and one method of birth control out there..just choose d one that best suits ur body nd taste.. and save d world one more hopeless child..there r millions of them already...even if u hate condoms..pull out b4 u cum
.it's called "coitus interruptus" or better still buy contraceptive pills 4 d girl...they r so cheap nd available..if u don't know anyone..ask for "postinor 2" d most common...don't bring innocent kids into this cursed country 2 suffer with u just cus u love sex nd later claim ignorance.. that's just my own...birth control isn't rocket science.. u hear!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Does Sex Feel? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
onwuakpachris:
oga u d one being stupid here...I didn't say Africans shldn't fuc.k..
Never said you said that African's shouldn't fvck. Why don't you go back and learn how to read before foaming in your mouth? And who told you that intelligence can only be applied to matters as difficult as rocket science? Whether you like it or not, it takes a certain amount of intelligence to plan for the future, in general, or the future of one's offspring. People carelessly nut inside a woman because they're not thinking of the future, they only live in the moment.

1 Like

Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Yahman1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
It feels as it feels Which Kain Question, Just say ur Bored sad
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yahman1:
It feels as it feels Which Kain Question, Just say ur Bored sad
i am not bored. Will you tell me? smiley
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Yahman1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
i am not bored. Will you tell me? smiley
Well, I Know nothing about the Subject matter, We dey same Predicament undecided
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by onwuakpachris(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Never said you said that African's shouldn't fvck. Why don't you go back and learn how to read before foaming in your mouth? And who told you that intelligence can only be applied to matters as difficult as rocket science? Whether you like it or not, it takes a certain amount of intelligence to plan for the future, in general, or the future of one's offspring. People carelessly nut inside a woman because they're not thinking of the future, they only live in the moment.
what nonsense..African men...we r just so selfish nd foolish..it's just about us "living in d moment" of a few minutes of pleasure....to escape all our life frustrations..that's all we think about..we don't think about d future of d poor girl we about to impregnate.. nor that of our unborn kids..that is why we were where we were today..no planning 4 d future whatsoever...and oga better change that ur moniker.. the Seneca d younger I know was a renowned Roman thinker....U,U think with ur dick..end of discussion!
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yahman1:
Well, I Know nothing about the Subject matter, We dey same Predicament undecided
Are you a virgin?
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Yahman1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
Are you a virgin?
Affirmative
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
onwuakpachris:
what nonsense..African men...we r just so selfish nd foolish..it's just about us "living in d moment" of a few minutes of pleasure....to escape all our life frustrations..that's all we think about..we don't think about d future of d poor girl we about to impregnate.. nor that of our unborn kids..that is why we were where we were today..no planning 4 d future whatsoever...and oga better change that ur moniker.. the Seneca d younger I know was a renowned Greek thinker....U,U think with ur dick..end of discussion!

You didn't even talk about thinking of the future until I brought it up. You were just foaming about rocket science this, rocket science that. The way you type is the same way you think. Very anyhow human being grin grin
Re: How Does Sex Feel? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yahman1:
Affirmative
Thats good dear. smiley

(1) (Reply)

When He Never Likes To Use A Condom With You But Uses One With Others / Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help / Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.