Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? (3748 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Jeablue: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pardon any gargon you come across,

So sometime in life you may get attracted to each other easily and it may lead to going down on the first date or visit.

It happens and its very common.

The question is: does having intimacy with your partner on your first visit to his home as a lady means you are cheap?
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op, everything is now expensive in this country, so being cheap now is charity in disguise cry

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by donbachi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
No...cos as e hungry u,naso e hungry her.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Xenry: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nope.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Jashub: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
The woman is cheap. In fact, her value at that point in time is the equivalent of a harlot
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Oluromantic: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Many girls always fail to realize that it's personality and character that determines cheapness and not sex. Many girls have had sex on first dates, they're happily married to the same guy now. Whereas some have tried it to their Waterloo. Attitude and charisma makes the difference.

27 Likes

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by SportsHD: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
E sweet me, E sweet her.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by lilvicky68(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
No...so far as you no give her transport money to go back...

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by DDDEnterprises: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
What's the definition of cheap?

If "cheap" means for something to NOT take much (efforts, time, resources e.t.c) to acquire or for something to be acquired quite easily, then you have your answer.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by DICKstractor: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
undecided

Why's sex so overrated. During the old, sex was used to make a visitor/stranger feel at home.

And no, it doesn't make her cheap. It shows that she's grateful for the fact that she has a hole she didn't dig. So, she's entitled to give it to whoever whether on the 1st or 100th visit

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Jeablue: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jashub:
The woman is cheap. In fact, her value at that point in time is the equivalent of a harlot
remember it's not rape and both are adults.
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Jashub: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jeablue:
Both are adults but society will tag the woman as cheap. This is a fact you should accept
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Jeon(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jeablue:
Pardon any gargon you come across,

So sometime in life you may get attracted to each other easily and it may lead to going down on the first date or visit.

It happens and its very common.

The question is: does having intimacy with your partner on your first visit to his home as a lady means you are cheap?

both you and the girl are cheap with no tag price.
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Foodqueen(f): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
In Nigeria, yes.

Next question cool
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Polynek(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
It is individual decision
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Bola146(f): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jashub:

You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Foodqueen:
In Nigeria, yes.

Next question cool
Who told you in nigeria? get your fact right abeg.
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
They don fucck this one silly on her first visit that she is now worried if he still values her. Someone remind her that the voter is no longer a beautiful bride to the politician after he don win election. grin

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by larryking540: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
the question should also be like ,does asking a guy for money after sex considered cheap on first date?
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by compton11(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
she is less than cheap and olodo is 1 million Better than her
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Jeablue: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nonexistent:
They don fucck this one silly on her first visit that she is now worried if he still values her. Someone remind her that the voter is no longer a beautiful bride to the politician after he don win election. grin
must you be always stupid?

Not every thing you see on nairaland is related to the OP.
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Offpoint1: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sorry, sex on first visit doesn't sit well with me MENTALLY.
If you can easily and gladly have sex with me on first visit, I'll spend the rest of my life thinking that's how easily anyone can bang you.

A lady once visited me for the first time, and wanted to initiate sex... I turned her down.

She came back the next day and still want me to have sex with her, I still turned her down.

After 3 days intervals, she still visited and still wants me to have sex with her.
I gave her excuse that I don't have CD at home and she was like "CD, no I don't do CD... I want it raw, I'll get drugs"

I got cold feet, I bluntly turned her down. Told her sex doesn't work that way with me.

She texted that night with "that's the first time any man has ever resist her" that I hurt her feelings.

That was the end, I told her I prefer her as a friend...

I ran for my life, she was as fair as paw paw, highly endowed.... I no need mommy water for my life.

Sex is on first sight is... A bad idea, no guy will take you serious.
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by HMarshal(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Have sex on the first day or the hundredth day,he/she who will stay will stay,he/she who will break ur heart still will!!!.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by folabayo(f): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nop, not in all cases actually.
There are alot of married people dat had sex on d first day and are actually happy. The important thing is her mindset/ attitude/ charisma and maturity.
Waiting till second or third date rather still till eternity b4 having sex doesn't mean she is any better.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Olatoman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
does it make the man "expensive".

Two People are in the act together, just tag them cheap, this love of putting the females on a different moral code is cringing.
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Kobicove(m): 12:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Jashub:

This is not true!
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by goxaki9510: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Jeablue:
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Jashub: 12:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Kobicove:

This is not true!
To you abi?
Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Crystalom3(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2021
All the girls I ever had sex with was on first visit.

I don't see them as cheap. In fact I've never been on a date with any girl.

I see them, get their numbers, chat them continously till they are comfortable enough to visit and then sex happens.

It's just like that with me. Now I can't even imagine how to take girl out on a date.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by pansophist(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Personally I won't have sex on the first date though, and I'm a man. So for me, sex on the first date makes a woman not only cheap, but of an inferior IQ. To properly enjoy sex in its wholesomeness, there must be psychological, emotional and mental connection.

There should be trust, vulnerability and a sense of exclusivity, all which can not be developed in just one date. Sex is not just an act, its a ritual. The day people stop seeing sex as equal to just having fun (eg watching a movie), then it becomes obvious how ridiculous it is to have sex on the first date.

5 Likes

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2021
Na so I invite one babe with 2go that year, after like 2 weeks of sex chatting she travel from Benin to my base in ph. That night d babe no gree give me scholarship, say e no good if we lash on d first day of meeting. Na so I yarn d babe so no be by that one o, relationship when go last go last, d babe no hear word. As 12 o clock pass for night na so I start to smooch dis babe o, every where don turn River for below, I tell her say babe I no fit leave waste dis river when dey flow so o, I must to swim, afterall 12 o clock don pass, we Don enter second day of meeting. Na so conji make d babe agree o, I lash her from my bed on d floor reach the opposite wall of the room. Chai, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Day break babe talk say I no love her, say I no supposed lash person when I love d way I lash her.

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? by lereinter(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Jashub:

Lie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating / Fear Women Oh.... / Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.