Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? (1547 Views)

Couple Caught Having $*x While Ordering Food At A Busy Mcdonald’s (see What Happ / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by Sankabson(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Does it makes sense making love with/to a lady while she’s on her monthly period?.

What are the side effect to both gender ?

Can she get pregnant in the course of that ?

Is normal and danger free ?

What are the religion view on this too ?
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by Amazingman(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Even without further I go, my g, it's evil. Just imagine rubbing someone's blood like lotion.
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by Born2Breed(f): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Lol. As if most men can resist a beautiful woman even in be mensuration.

grin
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by Sankabson(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2019
No be our fault abeg..
Born2Breed:

grin
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by 9ja083: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Well. To me its bad. I THINK it has to do with easy spread of infection not not lubricant. grin
Unless the couple are in search of fertility. But even as of that, the have to see a Dr to tell them her right ovulation time.
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by BIGGIE121(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Born2Breed:

grin

it is natural,thats how GOD designed us to be, though most of us cannot resist women but some of us can. Winks
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by Sonfethopia: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Never sex a girl under code red
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by Lamanii22(f): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
It is gross... The Lady wouldn't feel comfortable... For someone like me that usually have bad cramps... It's a No-No...
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by paix(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
It is not bad, it is not wrong and it is not good. I believe it is not right either.
Re: Having S*X While She’s On Her Period. Bad, Good Or Wrong ? by cooooooks(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
There's no inherent problem.

Sex could even help with menstrual cramps.

Sankabson:
Does it makes sense making love with/to a lady while she’s on her monthly period?.

What are the side effect to both gender ?

Can she get pregnant in the course of that ?

Is normal and danger free ?

What are the religion view on this too ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her / Best Man Beats Up Bride / I’m Asari: The Sexy Goddess Living In Abuja. My Life Experience With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.