Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her (1545 Views)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by GistGoViral: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
A Nigerian lady who seems to be at peace with her husband's infidelity has sent out a warning to those reporting him to her.

La Joie Apera stated that she knows her husband is a womanizer and she's okay with it. She further told those reporting him to her that it is none of their business as no one is perfect.

She wrote "
Thanks to everyone who calls me to report my husband Jenkis Shande to me, I really apprecate you all but that have to stop, I'm not perfetct and I will never be perfect in this life. Likewise him and I know he is a womaniser which I'm okay with it because is none of your fucking business.

"I'm not interested in knowing if ladies, women or girls are following him or he is following them. Peace of mind is all I need now so keep all your opinion and thoughts to yourself.

"Note: All the girls contesting for FFF are beautiful and I'm not supporting anyone of them, so no need for you to dig out stories for me. See you all at the top"

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-warns-those-reporting-her-husband-to-her

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by GistGoViral: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Kampack: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
That's maturity. Oshey!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by emeijeh(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Isaiah 4:1

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by fykes(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
She don perfect plans to send d man go deliver parcel to his ancestors...
Maybe she dey wait make d guy finish his house and tidy his small will wella.
This post just maybe destroyed any obvious motives...

RIP IN ADVANCE TO SHANDE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wow!!! Abi na
Life is too short to be carrying guy matter for head!!! As long as you don't stop spending nd performing your duty as a husband,you can continue your cheating outside while I lock mine simple as ABC!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Abfinest007(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
she will receive sense when her husband might have infected her with a deadly disease

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
God forbid bad thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by lilmax(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Her life her rules right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Money stops nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Geminita1(f): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Her cheating husband is a learner. Very coded woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Flexherbal(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
"I'm not interested in knowing if ladies, women or girls are following him or he is following them. Peace of mind is all I need now so keep all your opinion and thoughts to yourself.

She knows the kind of man she married.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by OTayobami(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
fykes:
She don perfect plans to send d man go deliver parcel to his ancestors...
Maybe she dey wait make d guy finish his house and tidy his small will wella.
This post just maybe destroyed any obvious motives...

RIP IN ADVANCE TO SHANDE

Iwe Orin Mimi 080
A'o pade lese Jesu,
Nibi ti a ko ni ya'ra wa,
A'o ri ra wa,
A'o ro mo'ra wa,
Jesu ni'o se alaga wa.

Hymn 081
Across tha bridge
There's no sorrow
Across tha bridge
There's no more tears
The sun will shine
Across the river
And we'll never be unhappy again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by qualityovenbake(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Her life her choice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Fuqman(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guys.. Hustle and Bleep your woman well ooh.. Make she dey tolerate ur bullsh*t.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
She's even driving a car

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Why is it more easy for women to tolerate a cheating hubby than it is for men to do the same? It looks so

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by AstroG: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Wow!!! Abi na
Life is too short to be carrying guy matter for head!!! As long as you don't stop spending nd performing your duty as a husband,you can continue your cheating outside while I lock mine simple as ABC!!!

A minute silence for this Lost soul cry

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Why is it more easy for women to tolerate a cheating hubby than it is for men to do the same? It looks so
, My brother,moniiii,moniiii. Do you think she will tolerate that if that man is a pauper?
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by okoroemeka(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2019
Abfinest007:
she will receive sense when her husband might have infected her with a deadly disease
so you think it's easy to stop a cheating man,she just did the right thing by freeing her mind from issues she cannot control.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Eroms4life17(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2019
If she investigate well, most of those reports are lies. Those her friends want to break her home. Some approached the guy and he refused so they frame him. I praise this woman for seeing beyond their back stabbing treatry
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by almarthins(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Wow!!! Abi na

As for me o! When my woman write this kind tin and i know that i am guity. Omo! First, i will be confuse. Secondly, i go dey fear am like demigod because every woman get that domineering and selfish mind. For this one to say, i dont care anymore, it means my obituary is near.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by derrydinny: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2019
the man get bar, na inside benz gls dem dey

if you want to womanise in peace, make money, your wife willl even be the one helping you select the women

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Peace of mind while treating stds.

Some men will be hailing her not knowing this kind of women are the most dangerous,they act cool so when they attack,you wouldn't even suspect them.if you know you know
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by ubunja(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Simplep:
Peace of mind while treating stds.

Some men will be hailing her not knowing this kind of women are the most dangerous,they act cool so when they attack,you wouldn't even suspect them.if you know you know
so a woman can not be in peace with her womanizing man again??
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by midnighter(f): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pathetic...so you dont care that your husband is embarrassing you outside
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Lyns32uk(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
She might be cheating on him too... So she’s not bothered.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
ubunja:
so a woman can not be in peace with her womanizing man again??
I would have answered if it is coming from someone else.ubunja,swerve.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her by ubunja(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Simplep:
I would have answered if it is coming from someone else.ubunja,swerve.
lol its all good.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. / Best Man Beats Up Bride / Xmas Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.