Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election (5245 Views)

Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by lereinter(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Amaso99:
Tinubu is the reason Lagos is the only progressive state today in Nigeria, can you say same for Obi

First tell me what is progressive in Lagos state..
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by lereinter(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2019
helinues:
None

Would have preferred Obi but I can't sabotage my region man

Tinubu as a president? You don't carry an elephant for head and still trying to use your legs to block insect hole

You are educated

You education has not made your reasoning surpass your sentiment

Obama roots can be traced to Kenya, there are many Nigeria descent as UK mayor

Your region man it's rather unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by Amaso99(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2019
lereinter:

First tell me what is progressive in Lagos state..

Never been to Lagos before am okay with my PH
Why do you think people are relocating to Lagos for green pastures and not Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by madmohamed(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Amaso99:
Tinubu, when you compare the states they govern before, Tinubu again and again
when you compare state you compare the money that is going into the state
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by Anikulhapo(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2019
I'm Yoruba and I will vote for Obi over tinubu any time any day,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by RTSC: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oblang:

But those northerners will still vote na. And definitely not for Obi...
You would be surprised.
Not everybody is a fool. Tinubu is not exactly a favourite in the north.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by RTSC: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
ProWalker:

I like your optimism

Obi vs Tinubu grin cheesy grin
I don't think APC would be that dumb.

Running a drug baron after buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by oyatz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
How did you know?

You can never say!.

Oblang:

But those northerners will still vote na. And definitely not for Obi...
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by oyatz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mr Obi is the most beloved politician in Nigeria of today.

He has a massive followership all over the country.

RTSC:

You would be surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by QuotaSystem: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

That is all we can do.

Atleast, there is no buhari to overinflate the votes with blind northern loyalty.

Northerners/Buharists will remain ever loyal to Buhari and whoever he anoints as successor in and after 2023.

Therefore ask yourself, between Asiwaju and obi, whose hand is Buhari more likely to raise in the North come 2023?

Don't be caught sleeping on a bicycle.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by hollah123: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi nah.
same obi wey dey chop beating for obiano hand? a governor is dealing with obi n u expect him to face the boss of a governor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by ProWalker: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

I don't think APC would be that dumb.

Running a drug baron after buhari.

Tell me one person in APC that is more qualified in term of connection and commitment in APC

Funny enough, it’s you Igbos that are pushing this Tinubu agenda all over the SM our of fear grin

Don’t advise APC about Tinubu, you should be happy that APC will filed Tinubu against your “more acceptable Obi” grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by Oblang(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

You would be surprised.

And Obi is? I wont even argue that with u...
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by hollah123: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

Anambra is a progressive state.
The HDI indices are also up there.

Education, health care, poverty rate are positively up there, at least compared to most states in Nigeria.

And no, Lagos did not begin with tinubu.

Lagos was already "top" long before tinubu entered politics.
anambra that Peter obi left without fire truck n so many things, u think we don't know? though am a Yoruba man n I can't even vote for tinubu but don't try to compare Peter obi to him at all, it's just too far. is it political acumen, wisdom, ideologies or exposure or tactics? bro hate apart n sentiment apart bro. Peter obi is too small to b compared to tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by IGBOSON1: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Amaso99:
Tinubu is the reason Lagos is the only progressive state today in Nigeria, can you say same for Obi

‘Progressive’ my black arse!

The only thing saving Lagos is the disproportionate share of the Nigerian economy it controls! This in turn gives it enough billions to help mask the incompetence of governance and criminality that been rife in the state from 1999 to date!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by hollah123: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
okeynelson:
Like for OBI
Share for Tinubu
dont forget atiku won in all social media platforms, where is he today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by hollah123: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
oyatz:
Mr Obi is the most beloved politician in Nigeria of today.

He has a massive followership all over the country.

the same obi that atiku couldn't even use his pictures in some core Northern states is d one u are hyping here, no b d same chinko made obi that igbo governors rubbished d other day?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by IGBOSON1: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Northerners/Buharists will remain ever loyal to Buhari and whoever he anoints as successor in and after 2023.

Therefore ask yourself, between Asiwaju and obi, whose hand is Buhari likely to raise in the North come 2023?

Don't be caught sleeping on a bicycle.

Leaving aside who Buhari anoints as his successor for a moment...what do you think as an individual? Who do you think between the two of them is more fiscally prudent, not given to grandiose and obscene displays of power and wealth, and who would be less likely to use loopholes and opportunities in governance to enrich themselves and their cronies?

Your honest hand-on-heart answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by kayzat: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

You would be surprised.

And Obi is the favorite in the core north grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by ProWalker: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
kayzat:

And Obi is the favorite grin grin grin

Don’t mind them. They are more interested in discussing why Tinubu is not going to be President than who in Igbo land is acceptable nationwide

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by QuotaSystem: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Leaving aside who Buhari anoints as his successor for a moment...what do you think as an individual? Who do you think between the two of them is more fiscally prudent, not given to grandiose and obscene displays of power and wealth, and who would be less likely to use loopholes and opportunities in governance to enrich themselves and their cronies?

Your honest hand-on-heart answer.

Actually, both are non-starters as far as I am concerned. I've emphasized I'm more inclined towards an Osibanjo or Adeshina (if we're lucky enough).

To choose the lesser evil of the two however, which political logic dictates will be based on who's more likely to protect my interests; it will undoubtedly be Tinubu - the one that does not have the antecedents of profiling Northerners and desiring they carry ID & not backed by a horde of zoo chanting, caustic tongued ipob apologists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by RTSC: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
kayzat:

And Obi is the favorite in the core north grin grin grin
Depends on who he is running against.
Running against a tinubu makes him more tolerable to the north than an over ambitious tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by RTSC: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
hollah123:
anambra that Peter obi left without fire truck n so many things, u think we don't know? though am a Yoruba man n I can't even vote for tinubu but don't try to compare Peter obi to him at all, it's just too far. is it political acumen, wisdom, ideologies or exposure or tactics? bro hate apart n sentiment apart bro. Peter obi is too small to b compared to tinubu
Stop talking nonsense.

Even the anambra Service did not say there was no fire trucks.

It was just sheer incompetence.

Obi was impeached for integrity by the state assembly. And he fought for his mandate.
Comparing him to tinubu is a disservice on obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by RTSC: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
ProWalker:

Tell me one person in APC that is more qualified in term of connection and commitment in APC

Funny enough, it’s you Igbos that are pushing this Tinubu agenda all over the SM our of fear grin

Don’t advise APC about Tinubu, you should be happy that APC will filed Tinubu against your “more acceptable Obi” grin grin

Wike is very connected in the PDP.
It doesn't mean the PDP would be foolish enough to run him.

If tinubu runs, his defeat would start from Yoruba land before it reaches the South south and then the south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by hollah123: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

Stop talking nonsense.

Even the anambra Service did not say there was no fire trucks.

It was just sheer incompetence.

Obi was impeached for integrity by the state assembly. And he fought for his mandate.
Comparing him to tinubu is a disservice on obi.
u dis guy again.... ok
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by RTSC: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
hollah123:
u dis guy again.... ok
Stop quoting me, this guy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by ProWalker: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

Wike is very connected in the PDP.
It doesn't mean the PDP would be foolish enough to run him.

If tinubu runs, his defeat would start from Yoruba land before it reaches the South south and then the south east.

Wait and watch the game unfolds grin
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by RTSC: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
ProWalker:

Wait and watch the game unfolds grin
That is all we can do.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by kayzat: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

Depends on who he is running against.
Running against a tinubu makes him more tolerable to the north than an over ambitious tinubu.

Unbelievable grin grin

When did biafrans becomes the mouthpiece for Hausa Fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by Foxman19: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Who no know obi in political arena
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by ProWalker: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
RTSC:

That is all we can do.

When you are beaten again n the contest, I hope you guys don’t start groveling towards NK again
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election by RTSC: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
kayzat:

Unbelievable grin grin

When did biafrans becomes the mouthpiece for Hausa Fulani
Pick a struggle.

Don't call us biafrans when you feel like, and call us Nigerians when it favours you.

I hope you are not depending on a biafran in anyway.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Kwara Female Commissioners Exchanged Blows Over Diversion Of LG Fund / Sinachi Ugwuonye-Okechukwu Denies Consent To NSPF's Open Letter To Ugwuanyi / David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.