Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth On Green Card - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Of Date Of Birth On Green Card (466 Views)

Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth On Green Card by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Good day, people and congratulations to those who have received their call up letters to answer the clarion call.

A cousin of mine just called to tell me that she has been posted to FCT, Abuja for the Batch C, Stream 1 National Service but she is a bit worried about some errors made by her school on her Name (which she has corrected and has reflected on her green card), her State of Origin (which they say can be corrected in camp during registration) and lastly on her Date of Birth which has the correct day, month but a wrong year.

She gave the information to someone who assured her that he will help her effect the changes but he couldn't and less than 24 hours to the release of the call up letters, she contacted me, we got a WAEC Validation PIN and applied for the change. The application was received but the information hasn't been effected on her green card but she has received her call up letter.

Will the validation still work since she applied before the issuance of call up letters? Your inputs are needed because she is worried it might affect her during registrations in camp.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Act Of Love: Youth Corp Member Donates His Enter 33k Allowee To Less Privileged / Corps Member Touched The Lives Of People In Tanke Oke-odo Community Ilorin. / ā€¯thought I Couldn't Go To Uni, Now I'm An Ex-corper"; A Blind Nairalander's Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.