Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Capetown, South Africa - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Capetown, South Africa (16635 Views)

Anyone In Capetown For Hangout(sa) / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Requirement Need In Entering SA, In Capetown International Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
rusher14:

The trend is there for all to see.

We have not blazed any trail I'm civilisation as we know it.

Countries with any sense of modernization happen to be those with strong western influence.

For a man to succeed he must first tell himself the truth about his failings.

I do not any time think any race is superior to the other, yet, for achievements to be made continuously, negative traits must be squashed or greatly reduced in majority of the people.

We are yet to do that.

In fact, Nigeria in particular has become even more primitive.
where is the western influence in Egypt, Morocco, or the general North African bloc apart from colonisation like the rest of sub-Saharan Africa?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by rusher14: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
IronGalaxy:
where is the western influence in Egypt, Morocco, or the general North African bloc apart from colonisation like the rest of sub-Saharan Africa?

Don't underestimate the power of proximity.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
rusher14:

Don't underestimate the power of proximity.
Ah come on.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
They are Arabic and not black africans.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

They are Arabic and not black Africans.
Exactly what I'm saying, if development is white what then of development of non- whites of the north African bloc? What I'm against is this worship of anything white by Nigerians.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by LooseCanon(m): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2020
pansophist:

Barbados, Bahamas. Majority blacks and comparable to, or even better than SA.

Dude this countries you mentioned are not even classified as first world... and they have smaller population,landmass and control system and still they are not first world... how do I know My Gf of over a year is Bajan( from barbados)

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by lymelyte(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
nlPoster:
I think for black Africans, especially Nigerians, we admire civilization and nice things but we are not really comfortable with them. We do naturally prefer disorganization, in my opinion.
add bribery and do you know who I am attitude.. That's why when some Nigeria say they miss Nigeria when they are not in Nigeria not necessarily the food or the people, it is these things they miss.. Disorganization,getting away with things,doing anyhow.. What a shame cry
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Goodman247: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Raydos:

I tell you!!

I don't know why nigeria government can't develop nigeria like this too!
it is the whites that did it, they have standard

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Goodman247: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
those people mind their business. Nigerians are on everyone's business mocking Africans from other nations
it is a particular tribe that are mainly in South Africa committing all sorts of crime

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Goodman247: 1:01am On Nov 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nah, Nigerians are overly aggressive and pompous you guys like this thing of bragging, little thing you brag. Too arrogant! You aren't humble like East Africans for example.
that is just natural.to most Nigerians, they brang about the money they acquired and other things

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Goodman247: 1:14am On Nov 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Dude, stop living in denial, in Asian countries like China, Japan,etc assume every black person to be Nigerian, you literally have to convince them you aren't to win their trust. Lol

And This thing of excluding US Nigerians just because there are Nigerian dentists is funny to me, 80 Nigerians were arrested in the same US which means even there they are still problematic. Even Oprah once dedicated her whole show to your scamming antics . The truth is one Nigerian goes to school and the other five are creating havoc. That's just how you guys are

you said the truth bro, but it is a particular tribe that are causing havoc in South Africa, they travel a.lot

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by lymelyte(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Goodman247:
that is just natural.to most Nigerians, they brang about the money they acquired and other things
show off is like a high for them
anywhere they go, they always like to advertise thierselves..

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Arik Air Delays Passengers For 6Hours At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Tanker Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.