Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants (3157 Views)

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Saturn101: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Judge of popular program, Strictly, (a British show), Shirley Ballas has begged women to avoid boob jobs. She said after she went through 4 hours to have her DD implants removed.

SHIRLEY Ballas has urged ladies to avoid breast implants after she decided to remove hers.

The Strictly head judge, 59, said: “Don’t think you need to have these procedures to make you look more attractive.”

Shirley wants young women that consider boob enlargement to think of the risks.

Shirley said: “For young women, if someone is making you feel bad about yourself, talk to someone. But don’t do what I did. You can’t make somebody love you, no matter what you do to yourself. You can get implants, you can get all these procedures, thinking you will be more of a woman for that person. But it does not make a difference. If they don’t love you, they won’t no matter what you do to your appearance. It’s learning to love yourself.”

Shirley added that young women considering augmentation need to think of the risks. She said: “Do your research about the implants. I did not do mine. I thought if I put them in I’d look better and my husband would think of me as more desirable.

In an emotional exclusive interview, Shirley says: “When I saw my little boobies, I thought, ‘There she is’. They’re lovely. They’re all a bit swollen but I’m pleased with the breast lift he gave me. And now I’m in the process of learning to love myself after all those years.

Even more so since being on Strictly because I have a platform to help others. If I could go back to my younger self, I would never have had the implants done. I feel relieved and I feel proud for removing them now.”

She hopes her story will make young women think twice before breast augmentation.

More from: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10262340/shirley-ballas-boob-job-operation

Read interesting romance stories:
ABOVE THE SHADOWS
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/above_the_shadows/29529
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by FairCritic(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Breasts are natural gifts from God. Whether small, medium or big, they should not be tampered with.
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Janet96(f): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2019
You men are the cause. You make women go for it because you are crazy for big and firm boobs.
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Offpoint: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2019
OK
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by BigBasher: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Janet96:
You men are the cause. You make women go for it because you are crazy for big and firm boobs.

Stop generalizing. By the way do you have small or big boobs?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by iRepNaija1: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why does everyone think when a woman makes a decision, she's doing it to please someone else? Can't a woman just do something for herself?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by FairCritic(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Why does everyone think when a woman makes a decision, she's doing it to please someone else? Can't a woman just do something for herself?

Don't make me laugh. Ladies only do such things to please men.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by FairCritic(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
iRepNaija1:

So I guess the reason your mother is miserable is because she did everything your father commanded her to do. Good for you, fool.

You just broke Rule 2. It won't cost you anything if you learn to be decent.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Zamar: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
BigBasher:

Stop generalizing. By the way do you have small or big boobs?

Nonsense!
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Allsingles: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Men are the causes of the breast problem women are facing because is the move to please men that makes women to go for breast implants or breast enlargement.
No size of breast is a mistake by God, whether big or small breast, it all awesome and attractive.
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Magnoliaa(f): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2019
iRepNaija1:

She (Shirley Ballast or whatever) is talking to the women who do things for the sake of others. Very few women (I may be wrong) are living for themselves.
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by BigBasher: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2019
Saturn101:

Judge of popular program, Strictly, (a British show), Shirley Ballas has begged women to avoid boob jobs. She said after she went through 4 hours to have her DD implants removed.

SHIRLEY Ballas has urged ladies to avoid breast implants after she decided to remove hers.

The Strictly head judge, 59, said: “Don’t think you need to have these procedures to make you look more attractive.”

Boobs jobs are not just about enlargement, they are also about making them firm. I guess ladies want them to remain firm for ever.

Shirley wants young women that consider boob enlargement to think of the risks.

Shirley said: “For young women, if someone is making you feel bad about yourself, talk to someone. But don’t do what I did. You can’t make somebody love you, no matter what you do to yourself. You can get implants, you can get all these procedures, thinking you will be more of a woman for that person. But it does not make a difference. If they don’t love you, they won’t no matter what you do to your appearance. It’s learning to love yourself.”

Shirley added that young women considering augmentation need to think of the risks. She said: “Do your research about the implants. I did not do mine. I thought if I put them in I’d look better and my husband would think of me as more desirable.

In an emotional exclusive interview, Shirley says: “When I saw my little boobies, I thought, ‘There she is’. They’re lovely. They’re all a bit swollen but I’m pleased with the breast lift he gave me. And now I’m in the process of learning to love myself after all those years.

Even more so since being on Strictly because I have a platform to help others. If I could go back to my younger self, I would never have had the implants done. I feel relieved and I feel proud for removing them now.”

She hopes her story will make young women think twice before breast augmentation.

More from: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10262340/shirley-ballas-boob-job-operation

Read interesting romance stories:
ABOVE THE SHADOWS
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/above_the_shadows/29529

Women want their boobs to remain firm for ever.
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by lyndaway(f): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2019
It lack of self love or confidence that makes some ladies temper with the natural gift God bless them with I love my self the way I am
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Newguyhere: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2019
I dare you to post your picture on your signature if truly you are confident about your body undecided
lyndaway:
It lack of self love or confidence that makes some ladies temper with the natural gift God bless them with I love my self the way I am
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by lyndaway(f): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2019
Newguyhere:
I dare you to post your picture on your signature if truly you are confident about your body undecided
You can't patronize me
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by iRepNaija1: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
FairCritic:

You just broke Rule 2. It won't cost you anything if you learn to be decent.

You had better leave me alone and you had better stop quoting me. The amount of blanket statements and generalizations you've made about women on this site just shows who you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Saturn101: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2019
lyndaway:

Good for you.
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Zamar: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
What is in a breast?
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by LarryBee1k: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
P
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Janet96:
Men are not the cause, it is the inferiority complex nature of some ladies that push them into engaging in this implant stuff.

How can a man make you kill yourself?
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Saturn101: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2019
kingkakaone:

Men are not the cause, it is the inferiority complex nature of some ladies that push them into engaging in this implant stuff.

Kudos.
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Janet96(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2019
kingkakaone:

Women are always pushed to do what men want
Re: Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Janet96:

Women are always pushed to do what men want
This excuse holds no water please. It is like trying to justify a bad choice. How can you be pushed to do what some folks want?
So who is pushing the men to do certain things then?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls / I Was Framed & Imprisoned For 2 Years Only To Be Released And Realize My Brother / A Short Story Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.