Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? (3726 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Spman: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
What's all this behavior with ladies..
My baby which I met last month and she was all over me but now she I'd actin weird..
Despite my busy schedules I do call her daily to see how is she doing and even as well find time and chit chat her on fb....
To the extend it seems she is the one that even love me more but recently I can see there are changes and yesterday I arrived home from school to sort things out and she was supposed to come visit me UT today I called her to ask her how is she doing and her phone hanged up and I sent her a message on fb she didn't read it,so I called her angrily knowing gully well that we human out emotions are different and I have never reacted like this about why she don't reply me she said 'oh where so I told her what u are doing to me now is not fair that a time will come u will seek for my attention and u won't see...' so after this she doesn't pick my calls nor reply my chats..
Thought I have another babe though but why must she get my attention to love her when she knew she will misbehave later?

Is she doing this just to test my emotions or I don't just understand her changes recently.....

Have any of u had dx issue too before with ur girl?
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by donbachi(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Calm down.all women na witch..atleast make GOD give us d ones wey we go fit dey anointed oil.

3 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Offpoint: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Gimme her number let me ask her why she's acting silly.

5 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Sonfethopia: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Free her
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Another weak nigga
Just one month and you are giving too much love and attention already.
If you haven't tasted her cookie then you are just another embarrassment to the male folk.
FYI she's taken.

20 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Spman: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Another weak nigga
Just one month and you are giving too much love and attention already.
If you haven't tasted her cookie then you are just another embarrassment to the male folk.
FYI she's taken.
She was the one that was giving me all this so just during my leisure time I decided to care too make w no come be like say this guy ain't serious and she is misbehaving...
Though I have back up plan
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Mathew1999(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
Make I learn here small
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Spman: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hehe the funny part when she pick my call she was like '' ain't u tired of disturbing me''? And she hung up the call
She thought she is the only girl in this world or I don't have back up plans....

She still haven't learnt some lessons from her past failed relationship
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by vlogger: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
She has probably lost interest. Maybe you not dickin.g her well. She's on another guy's dic7k rn
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by ichidodo: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
My fellow Red Pillers should we tell him??..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by blinking001(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Spman:
My baby which I met last month and she was all over me but now she I'd actin weird..
Despite my busy schedules I do call her daily to see how is she doing and even as well find time and chit chat her on fb....
To the extend it seems she is the one that even love me more but recently I can see there are changes and yesterday I arrived home from school to sort things out and she was supposed to come visit me UT today I called her to ask her how is she doing and her phone hanged up and I sent her a message on fb she didn't read it,so I called her angrily knowing gully well that we human out emotions are different and I have never reacted like this about why she don't reply me she said 'oh where so I told her what u are doing to me now is not fair that a time will come u will seek for my attention and u won't see...' so after this she doesn't pick my calls nor reply my chats..
Thought I have another babe though but why must she get my attention to love her when she knew she will misbehave later?

Is she doing this just to test my emotions or I don't just understand her changes recently.....

Guys I think it's time we stop ignoring red flags. We don't deserve to be treated this way by the very lots we invest our time, resources and energy on. For crying out loud. Bro stop calling her cell phone number. Ignore her and she'll be as useless like the P in psychology. I hate stupid and disrespectful women.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Spman:

no man can study and understand woman bro.. Just move on with your life.. She seem not to be interested in you again,forget testing..
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by BatleFox: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
blinking001:

Guys I think it's time we stop ignoring red flags. We don't deserve to be treated this way by the very lots we invest our time, resources and energy on. For crying out loud. Bro stop calling her cell phone number. Ignore her and she'll be as useless like the P in psychology. I hate stupid and disrespectful women.
[/s]

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Ginaz(f): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Something may be bothering her. Have you asked her what could be wrong before you went on that conclusion?
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Spman: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ginaz:
Something may be bothering her. Have you asked her what could be wrong before you went on that conclusion?
I do ask several times, she will say nothing...
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by emmaodet: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
ichidodo:

grin grin
Pls do bro
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
You have back up and you are heating like this , we see through that bro! grin

2 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Korllami007: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by ichidodo: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Spman:

I do ask several times, she will say nothing...
Bros Like a fat pig being prepared for the slaughter,your girl is trying to put you on the slaughter slab by wrestling the initiative from you in this affair...If she does this successfully then you will be at at the receiving end of her shenanigans which can be gold digging, sh**t tests and just being b**tchy.How does she go about this?? By the classic way of switching off abruptly therefore putting you off balance and making you emotional and vulnerable. If i was you, i'd call her bluff off and move along with my life.. In no time she will come running back or find a way to weasel herself back to you. As an insurance try to get with as many females as you can instead of putting all your eggs in one basket so as to avoid stories like this that touches..

6 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by ichidodo: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
emmaodet:

grin grin Pls do bro
I don tell am...
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Korllami007: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
ichidodo:
Bros Like a fat pig being prepared for the slaughter,your girl is trying to put you on the slaughter slab by wrestling the initiative from you in this affair...If she does this successfully then you will be at at the receiving end of her shenanigans which can be gold digging, sh**t tests and just being b**tchy.How does she go about this?? By the classic way of switching off abruptly therefore putting you off balance and making you emotional and vulnerable. If i was you, i'd call her bluff off and move along with my life.. In no time she will come running back or find a way to weasel herself back to you. As an insurance try to get with as many females as you can instead of putting all your eggs in one basket so as to avoid stories like this that touches..

OP, take this advice then read the link I posted.

I have done the little help I could in order to save a guy from gulping sniper like 5 alive in future.

2 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by themaestro08(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Spman:

Be an apla male bro.
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Martinez39(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Spman:

Cut her off for good.

1 Like

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Spman: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Me i have given her some distance o, no calling or chat after all I have said am sorry before..
Even just few mins ago my other babe called to say hi and with her words really gave me some spice over my mood...
She event as fat wishing me best of result in my just concluded semester exams and asked of my mum also..
It's good to have back up plans so that u will know each other character and who to pick

1 Like

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Spman: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Korllami007:

OP, take this advice then read the link I posted.

I have done the little help I could in order to save a guy from gulping sniper like 5 alive in future.
Thanks for the advice though I have anothr option to stick with
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oga find another girl to toast n leave her .
Or is like girls dem no dey look urside
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Spman: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
peterangelo:
Oga find another girl to toast n leave her .
Or is like girls dem no dey look urside
I have anothr options as back up
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Stillthebest: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
kiss

Wives self dey change lol let alone gf!!

3 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Korllami007: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Spman:

You are welcome. But any options that you may have, don't let begging be among. grin
Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by alphaNomega: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
ichidodo:

No, let us leave him to suffer small

4 Likes

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Mcslize: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Spman:

I am single, but I have 5 different babes I roll with. I am not in a relationship with any, I never asked any out like be my girlfriend. that's shit to me. I am a freestyle guy. I like meeting different girls and creating casual rapports with them. I can't invest my emotions on any girl. I don't waste time deleting a girl's number if she is misbehaving cuz I meet new ones every day.

I weed off the ones that misbehave and keep the ones whose heads are correct. I call those ones that misbehave weeds cuz they are of no use to me. I weed them off from among the crops.

The crops are those that act sanely who try not to play mind games with me. I don't waste time deleting the numbers of the weeds cuz I get fresh crops to replace them every day. That's how we roll.

Stop investing your emotions on ladies especially here in Nigeria. They like playing mind games and if you see any that's trying to collect ur manly power from you, weed her off and move on. Try talking to different girls on a daily basis. This will give you an abundant mindset.

I don't mean toasting them. Juts create casual rapports with girls. It will become part of you that if you see any who is trying to manipulate your emotions into making herself to have an upper hand over you by making u look like a sissy, weed her off. She is simply a weed in the midst of many of your crops in your farm. We don't need weeds. We need good crops. Ponder over this and you will just be good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? by Spman: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mcslize:

I am single, but I have 5 different babes I roll with. I am not in a relationship with any, I never asked any out like be my girlfriend. that's shit to me. I am a freestyle guy. I like meeting different girls and creating casual rapports with them. I can't invest my emotions on any girl. I don't waste time deleting a girl's number if she is misbehaving cuz I meet new ones every day.

I weed off the ones that misbehave and keep the ones whose heads are correct. I call those ones that misbehave weeds cuz they are of no use to me. I weed them off from among the crops.

The crops are those that act sanely who try not to play mind games with me. I don't waste time deleting the numbers of the weeds cuz I get fresh crops to replace them every day. That's how we roll.

Stop investing your emotions on ladies especially here in Nigeria. They like playing mind games and if you see any that's trying to collect ur manly power from you, weed her off and move on. Try talking to different girls on a daily basis. This will give you an abundant mindset.

I don't mean toasting them. Juts create casual rapports with girls. It will become part of you that if you see any who is trying to manipulate your emotions into making herself to have an upper hand over you by making u look like a sissy, weed her off. She is simply a weed in the midst of many of your crops in your farm. We don't need weeds. We need good crops. Ponder over this and you will just be good.
Thanks for ur advice, I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me / Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.