Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (56224 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Promismike(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by BIGPREEQ: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
See me imagining Mandingo 15inch BBC on Tonto
Lol
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by martowskin1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
modelssphere:

A woman is only mad when she's with a man that doesn't value or appreciate her enough. There's every reason to believe she will turn a new leaf when she meet the right man

Women always give reason for their madness.....

U are who u are, no one can make u be who u are not.

The earlier women start taking responsibility for their actions, the better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sucre papito kiss kiss kiss
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Gudguyz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nawa ooo!!!which kind talk be this one for public
People no dey shame inside life again!!!

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Tblesd: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
modelssphere:

A woman is only mad when she's with a man that doesn't value or appreciate her enough. There's every reason to believe she will turn a new leaf when she meet the right man
U r wrong of what makes is right. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by content208: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
modelssphere:

Lolz. I've seen women who are mad even when you value them. Stop judging things with your limited perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by colizee(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lol....that rumpled suit though.

1 Like

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Jonah507(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
So OP You want me to read all this?
A good summary will be nice
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by stevedavidson: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Greetings Nairalanders. Please is there anyone who knows this guy or has an info about him? He's a serial fraudster and my sister is his victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Jonah507(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
stevedavidson:
Greetings Nairalanders. Please is there anyone who knows this guy or has an info about him? He's a serial fraudster and my sister is his victim.

If you have his phone number, he can be tracked down.
Very very simple. Hope your Sis didn't allow him make love to her. So sorry bro. I feel your pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Korllami007: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
modelssphere:

What of the girl that poured hot water on her roommate that was on front page few months ago.

It was her boyfriend that treated her bad that's why she poured hot water on her roommate while sleeping or her husband in future will treat her bad and that was what made her to act crazy by pouring hot water on her roommate.

4 Likes

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by stevedavidson: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jonah507:

Very very simple. Hope your Sis didn't allow him make love to her. So sorry bro. I feel your pains.
No, it wasn't a relationship matter.
He succeeded in convincing my sister that he was a clothe dealer based in US. My sister gave her money to supply and got blocked by the dude.
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by victorian(f): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
He's a fucvkboi, hoping to use Tonto 2 become popular and leverage on his career.

cheesy
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Jonah507(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
stevedavidson:

No, it wasn't a relationship matter.
He succeeded in convincing my sister that he was a clothe dealer based in US. My sister gave her money to supply and got blocked by the dude.

So sorry about that bro. Same thing happened to my sister years back but I was bent on getting him tracked down, I'm glad I did.
He was made to pay plus jara for the emotional trauma he caused my sister in the name of helping her import some stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by stevedavidson: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jonah507:

Soldiers got involved, one of them sent his details to his friend that works with MTN but he said he couldn't track him (the thief) cos he had already removed his SIM from his phone.

1 Like

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by friendlyadvice: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oga hope you know say she broke sha
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by victorian(f): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
If you like last for 2 years.

If your account balance no last you go know.
Tonto needs money for more surgeries..

lol

You wicked o! cheesy

But u are so right!

He think say sex Na Tonto problem. Lol

She needs more money as the air she breathes.

He Neva know anything yet cheesy
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Beremx:
He's cute cheesy

Yeah...if I be lady nah me go woo am first.
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by zigibada: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83689546:
Some people wicked sha.
Can you just imagine!
Haaan Haaan......... cheesy wink

Churchill right now.........
[/s]
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by koolaid87: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Everything is all about sex sex sex

Stupid fellow
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Okwyjesus(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
modelssphere:

A woman is only mad when she's with a man that doesn't value or appreciate her enough. There's every reason to believe she will turn a
new leaf when she meet the right man

You are right oo.l use to be amazed when l see some obvious unruly women live quietly with the man they love. Once a woman like a man. Her madness will go.....
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pls who are all these ass-lickers and clout-chasers bringing to mud the reputation of the male gender??
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
modelssphere:

So, the character she displays will depend on the kind of man she meets ? undecided
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by placeofallure(f): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mandinga? Maybe it's just me. The name sounds like some character with incredible phallus on Xvideos.

Let me cum and be going shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by lonlytroy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
9ja Mandingo
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by muyinet: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
modelssphere:

That's a blatant lie of the century. Women are mad in both directions when appreciated enuf and when not appreciated enuf
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by jackpot(f): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2019
emmabest2000:
This one is still tata where Tonto dey

I have a feeling that the guy wants to use tonto dikeh fame to rise to stardom. �

1 Like

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Amconcepts: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2019
And she invited all these unto herself.... Wisdom is really profitable to direct
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Isoduwa(m): 2:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Good luck on your journey to hell Fire � ✌
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Goldencheese(m): 4:40am On Nov 03, 2019
grin
Good interview. Great responses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.