Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (56428 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by zeestone99(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
modelssphere:

A woman is only mad when she's with a man that doesn't value or appreciate her enough. There's every reason to believe she will turn a new leaf when she meet the right man

I wanted to say something until I just saw (f) in front of your moniker. grin
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by renewable1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kikikiikiki

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by johnad3(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
A lot of guys can, both her urge or her craziness. Can she withstand 950Gb of some guys? If You belief you ve some craziness, yours will be smaller to someone's...

Firstlady25:
Hehehe.. Mr man are you really sure you can handle her?
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by johnad3(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Do you sell or are you an installer?

renewable1:
Kikikiikiki

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds by Legendguru: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry G And His Mother (Picture) / See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.