Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,375 members, 7,958,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex (2670 Views)

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2019
I still can't understand why a woman that is about to wed in a few days or weeks time will sneak out to fvck her ex in the name of goodbye sex. Its irritating in fact I enjoyed it but can't help pitying my fellow brother.
I'm so sad right now embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2019
This has become a common practice
Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by ITbomb(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2019
So you did it?
Firstorderwizard:
I still can't understand why a woman that is about to wed in a few days or weeks time will sneak out to fvck her ex in the name of goodbye sex. Its irritating in fact I enjoyed it but can't help pitying my fellow brother.
I'm so sad right now embarassed embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by habsydiamond(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2019
Na you self be the devil.... You know she be another man's property yet you no commot eye. You give am come dey talk here. That's not the end cos she will still come after the wedding since you have given her the impression that you are always available.. I don't know why some people find it hard to move on sha

4 Likes

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2019
It is now clear that a man's dk is not in tune with his brain.
Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by okoroemeka(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Cutehector:
a dick has a mind of its own,that's why it can go up and down when you don't want it,God save us from mischievous Dick's.

4 Likes

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by motionarena: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2019
The last time i had goodbye sex with my ex who was about to wed. She came back for 8 more goodbye sex b4 her wedding
Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by Airtimex(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2019
I still don't understand why people date just to have sex alone...no future plans

She is about getting married to another and still return to say goodbye with sex

And most men are the cause of their problems. in their quest to marry a young girl, they end up bringing immature beings as wives and mother of their future kids.

I only pity the husband because the so called goodbye sex is actually the beginning...

2 Likes

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by gbadexy(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2019
I experienced it once too. I couldn't believe it.
In my 100 level then, my cousin who was the nasu chairman then took me and a lady friend to a bar, they later left me to go up to their room.
He later told me she came to tell him she was about to wed and wants them to stop seeing, so she came to give him one last time.
I'm sure the bros would still continue to sleep with her if he so wishes except he decided to respect her marriage and move on to his other girls.
After the initial gragra, along the line she may still maintain contact with him and it's just like keeping chicken as a pet for when misssing the old time and seeking adventure from monotonous married life may force her to say hi.

2 Likes

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by gbadexy(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2019
Airtimex:
I still don't understand why people date just to have sex alone...no future plans

She is about getting married to another and still return to say goodbye with sex

And most men are the cause of their problems. in their quest to marry a young girl, they end up bringing immature beings as wives and mother of their future kids.

I only pity the husband because the so called goodbye sex is actually the beginning...
With the ex that had no good plans for her to marry her in the first place but just wants the free benefits.
Some people are born daft. It's just what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by 24kmagic: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2019
Lie say you no enjoy am
Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2019
So person no fit fvck en ex one last time before tying the knot ba? grin

Abeg make una free us biko

1 Like

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by Oblongata: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2019
Cutehector:
see this man o, so you just dey know?
Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by showafrica(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2019
Illiterate girls everywhere.. I advise guys never to propose to any girl. If you like her, just fukkk her give her bele then begin marriage process. Never let a woman know your next line of action. A man will survive if he is unpredictable and women like it when you are mysterious. Your woman wont have time for any stupiddd ex if she knows her current guy is very dangerous and mysterious.

3 Likes

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2019
okoroemeka:
a dick has a mind of its own,that's why it can go up and down when you don't want it,God save us from mischievous Dick's.
amen.

1 Like

Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by Cholls(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2019
showafrica:
Illiterate girls everywhere.. I advise guys never to propose to any girl. If you like her, just fukkk her give her bele then begin marriage process. Never let a woman know your next line of action. A man will survive if he is unpredictable and women like it when you are mysterious. Your woman wont have time for any stupiddd ex if she knows her current guy is very dangerous and mysterious.
my brother I preach this to my congregation today...well said
Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by liquidfaya: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
I have seen it a lot too. Propose to a girl and you just told her to LovePeddler one last time
Re: Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex by fykes(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
I have always turned it down... Most of them weren't girls I dated... Just a few who felt I was on their to-do list

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Little Confused / Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. / I Think I Am running Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.