Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... (39337 Views)

Urgent LAGOS NYSC Corp Member / Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
What I was expecting...

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Chicago213(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
@ishilove is very wicked. I only innocently told her what I feel and the best she could do was to ban me. This life no balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Richdee1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Who moved this to front page?? Be like this moderator don high

2 Likes

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by 99thEnemy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Chicago213:
@ishilove is very wicked. I only innocently told her what I feel and the best she could do was to ban me. This life no balance.
ishilove is this true? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Man90(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
grabs seat
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by 99thEnemy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
Richdee1:
Who moved this to front page?? Be like this moderator don high

Exactly.

it's as if the Mod chop magic mushroom inside soup.
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Hollysaint: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'm disappointed.i expected so much since this is on front page.

2 Likes

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mad oh..
I dey front page..

Make I drop update sharply.

So so so so so..

Day 1 of camp.

I rush wear my new white.and white short..
Run enter parade ground..
Say nothing dey sup.
We were still forming social media kopa.
Everybody.
They wake us up by 4 and we already on parade ground by 4 in The morning.
Each platoon is on duty on different days of the week.
I was in platoon 2.
So It was on the second day I enjoyed the benefits of that..

On parade ground. The platoon on duty is on charge.first they start with normal praises and worship.. Its a very long process.
It starts with exercise.. The exercise they weak body die..jeeeeeeeezzzz. Nothing prepares u for that..
They do small announcement too
B3fore they disperse almost all d mulsims to go for mosque waka..
Then dey call out the platoon on duty too..so dey are exempted from the tough morning drill.. If u have Frinds that are in Lagos came once upon a time..u must have seen videos of Dem singing jirstion songs and running up and down..following the instructor..
For the social media people its fun..for we anti socials its a drag.. After we nearly kill our selv3s with that then they send us to do marching drill..I hate that shit ehhhh..we go run am oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo o till 6 nack.
For the first one week nobody can escape Marching drill..its virtually impossible.since u must be on parade ground for the swearing In ceremony.
I had friends on d group chat..even one girl that called Me when I was in camp ..she was on hee way so she wanted to know what d process was...
she was close to me..on parade ground..but I never talked to her.
I was almost always on my Own..regardless..of how many times our eye jam..
Naso d life just be sha.
Not everybody likes to mingle ..eg me.

After morning parade..its straight to ur house...or first to the back of the hostel to eat..
Most mornings its beans sha

And d food for d day is usually prepared by yhe platoon on duty..

I'll speak on platoon on duty later on..
But the best place to be is the kitchen.as a guy..the girls won't stress u much...all u Do is either turn what's on fire..wash rice..or carry cooler...

The big boys never came to the kitchen..they were always at Mami market..
I'll speak on Lagos mami market later on too..

For afternoon drill thats where u regret coming into camp.
The very friendly soldiers become boko haram In ur eys..
U go see shege.
Under the hot sun...the worst experience of ur life..believe u me..
No sitting.just standing..
For almost 4 hours if am not mistaken.. Very very bad experience..no water allowed..no bottles allowed..
D only way u can leave is by fainting..either real or fake fainting.
I regret..

The fine boy u were forming go dey reduce small small...
That sexy white u Tot was gold in ur eye..u no go reason am again..
Ur shoe go tight u ehhhhhh..
U go siddon for ground at any given chance u get..u won't reason white again..gadddddddd.

We did this everyday..
Practicing..
Practicing.

Band was d worst..
I.pity those people.

To be continued

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by GodWrites: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'm enjoying this. Guess experience differs!
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by kay29000(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
As a former shy guy many years ago when I was at Anambra NYSC camp, I had a super great time... unforgettable experience.

I had this girl from my class I used to walk around with. She was a friend to a girl I had dated back in school, so when we met there, we became close, but we were just friends. One day she came to inform me of one money people were queuing up for (so many unexpected money gifts came up during those 3 weeks), so while we were on the way to collect the money, we saw this guy and girl coming from the opposite direction. The girl caught my attention immediately cos she was tall... almost as tall as me. It happened that the girl I was with knew the guy the girl was with. So, my friend went to talk to the guy, and me and the tall girl were left standing there, looking awkward...I noticed the girl was also checking out my height, so I initiated a conversation. I think I said something stupid like I like your boot or something like that. Anyway, we kicked it off almost immediately. I collected her number on my green Nokia torchlight phone of that year grin no Android back then.

In the remaining 2 short weeks, me and this girl became inseparable. Till this day, I can't believe it was just two weeks. It felt like months. Great times.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hollysaint:
I'm disappointed.i expected so much since this is on front page.

Lol.
No vex oh
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by abobote: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nawaoh for evening school o, they no even allow us get that experience

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Fidelismaria: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2020

absolute rubbish and nonsense

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by xhivam: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Dshocker(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrviktor:
Yay..
What can I say.
I've read a lot of these camp experiences and I must say I really really enjoyed all of dem..

I read d Lagos guy own. (D best I've read so far)
I also read d Delta guy's own (d one about Lara Lara Lara) tongue

I can't promise an epic epistle.. But trust me am going to try my very best to blow your mind..

Nysc STREAM 1. BATCH C. 2019. Gidi way...
Diz diary session starts on Tuesday....

How can a graduate be talking of shyness

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Princedapace(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Wish you the best in your camp life experience...

Also, anyone interested in learning 2d animation and how to make money with it as a freelancer, kindly check out my thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6187186/lean-how-make-money-online
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
About the night time..

Thats when the big ballers step out..
Girls are always more than boys.

I did more sightseeing..
I no get babe tru out the camp..but I knew people that were entangled..
Once u step into mami market..u will see normal beer parlor setting every where..

And different canopy's everywhere..
Different sellers..
Most of dem sell the same things aha..
At the back thats where the bad things happen..na der Laundry guys dey..
If u wan run shit. As u enter camp just go make friends with laundry guys..
Run package with them dem fit lease that back area for u..but OyO. If Dem catch u..on ur head oh..

Mami market ain't big..at all.

The whole camp is like the size of a big catholic church..
Only one hostel..which is shared between the boys and girls..

Mami market is a football field/flexing zone..

At night once u come out.. U see Guys running their package..
Song dey..there's a mighty speaker at the market..which supply's good vibes all over..
Even after day 1. People would have formed cliques..mostly "my school mate" and "my platoon".. Girls plenty pass guys..so a happening Guy is always usually controlling 3 or 4 Girls to mami..
The goal of spending in mami is combination..
That's the secrete..no go do pass ur self...
Its not expensive for an average Lagos boy aha..
1k will feed u and only u perfectly..
Their food is legendary..
Its well prepared..better than restaurants self..
If u want spag na Der dem go cook am for u..
For me the only thing I mainly focused on was their bread and egg..I loved that shit..she prepared it like a champ...d bread was always fresh..I always loved Dia bread and egg..
once u breezing tru.. U will be seeing different dishes..
From potatoes..to yam...standard type oh.
To bread and egg.
To indomie.
To BBQ.
To spag.
To rice.
To beans.
To swallow.

Everything dem mami.
I like how that place is structured..

For my game boys.. Na Der I spend most of my days in camp.
There's PlayStation..
But be warnend its Xbox oh.
And d guy has d latest and greatest from fifa.
Dey use PS2 controller with an adapter..

For flirting.
U hardly see shit.like that.

Tho it happens but very very low key...
U no go see am at all self..even for mami
Na coded shit dem dey run.
Maybe for back of car. Or the man o war place..
They have caught people nacking inside church too..lol.
Yes theres a fellowship on camp.
catholic and one Oda one like dat..

Peeps dey Bleep for inside church premises no cap.. Dats one of d only hidden places u can get on camp...
During after hours thats night time..everybody na guys guys..not sojo..
Everybody dey mami
Dey high up together..
Yes theres drinks..people buy crates every day...big spenders dey camp oh...but on the low shit..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Robertgreene1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
what nonsense...mtcheew...I'm gradually but steadily giving up on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Dshocker:

Chill bro..

No be everybody like talk.

4 Likes

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Robertgreene1:
what nonsense...mtcheew...I'm gradually but steadily giving up on nairaland...

Talking about nonsense..lol.

The only topic u opened is to explain on how there was a GAY AMERICAN PRESIDENT THAT NOBODY KNEW...
Just so u know.
There was a gay kopa on camp..
Everybody knew him.

2 Likes

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Robertgreene1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
manlikevee:

Talking about nonsense..lol.

The only topic u opened is to explain on how there was a GAY AMERICAN PRESIDENT THAT NOBODY KNEW...
Just so u know.
There was a gay kopa on camp..
Everybody knew him.
my friend.. as a well trained political scientist and historian...reading up nd sharing political nd historical facts is my hobby...infact I know a thing or two abt all d great men that have walked this Earth...so I don't see what "being gay" has got 2 do wit my thread...

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Karlifate: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
OK.

So, November 2019 thread made FP in November 2020.

Las las, e go beta. grin

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by akinsmyk(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
~BUYING ALL GIFT CARD AND BITCOINS NOW~ ���

✅ *ITUNES*
✅ *GOOGLE PLAY*
✅ *STEAM*
✅ *EBAY*
✅ *AMAZON*
✅ *NIKE*
✅ *SEPHORA*
✅ *AMEX*
✅ *MACY*
✅ *APPLE*
✅ *VANILLA*
✅ *SEPHORA*
✅ *NORDSTROM* Etc

ALL COUNTRY ARE ACCEPTED
*UK, Canada, Australia and others, JUST ASK*

*You can also trade your Bitcoin here*

Fast Loading ��
Fast Payment ��

*WhatsApp 08136682747*
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
More updates coming this night.
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Karlifate:
OK!

So, November 2019 thread made FP in November 2020.

Las las, e go beta.

I swear guy

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Robertgreene1:
my friend.. as a well trained political scientist and historian...reading up nd sharing political nd historical facts is my hobby...infact I know a thing or two abt all d great men that have walked this Earth...so I don't see what "gay" has 2 do wit my thread...

Tell me about Abraham Lincoln
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Raychee(f): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Dshocker:

Shyness is partly inherited and partly environment influence so being a graduate doesn't automatically cure shyness. It can help reduce it tho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Prodigee: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
NYSC was just there for me though. But it was still a memorable experience
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Robertgreene1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
manlikevee:

Tell me about Abraham Lincoln
Abraham lincoln was the 16th president of the United States and the first president from the Republican party..he was preceeded by James Buchanan and succeeded by Andrew Johnson...he saw the U.S through the very bloody American civil war (1861 __1865) and is best remembered for the address he gave at Gettersburg where he made a proclamation setting free all the black slaves in the U.S( about 4 million in number at that time) immediately after the civil war...he was assassinated in 1865 by John wilkins booth(a Confederate sympathizer) as he sat at the gallery of a playhouse watching the play "0ur American cousins"...e.t.c...e.t.c..e.t.c...

2 Likes

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by manlikevee: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Robertgreene1:
Abraham lincoln was the 16th president of the United States and the first president from the Republican party..he was preceeded by James Buchanan and succeeded by Andrew Johnson...he saw the U.S through the bloody American civil war (1861 __1865) and is best remembered for the address he gave at Gettersburg where he made a proclamation setting free all the black slaves in the U.S( about 4 million at that time) after the civil war...he was assassinated in 1865 by John wilkins booth(a Confederate fanatic) as he sat in the gallery of a playhouse watching the play "0ur American cousin"...e.t.c...e.t.c..e.t.c...

Nd Donald trump
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by urchcoded(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'm tired of the camp. I'm a member of the OBS technical crew here in Lagos camp and I'm really tired. The only cool thing about the OBS is that we have been given slots to choose where we want as our PPA. Pls who knows any good company or even school around Ajah, langbasa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is It Like, Serving In Ogun State? / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.