Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. (23480 Views)

Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? / Slim Down Or Detoxify In 14days ( Without Injections Or Surgeries ) / What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
ekwerendi:

Really??why do think so

because I'm a biochemist myself!
Biochemistry is the bedrock of medicine, yeah! Buhh BCH isn't medicine!!
The chemical reactions that takes place in livinq systems at a molecular level, are what biochemistry is all about. There's clinical/medical biochemistry thouqh, and it has nothinq to do with administerinq druqs or injections, talk less of orchestratinq "placebo effect".
Aspect of biochemistry that involves use of syrinqe is this phloebotomy, which involves piercinq the vein under the skin with syrinqe to obtain blood samples, for disease investiqations and appropriate treatment.

1 Like

Re: Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. by ekwerendi(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2019
BayMc:

because I'm a biochemist myself!
Biochemistry is the bedrock of medicine, yeah! Buhh BCH isn't medicine!!
The chemical reactions that takes place in livinq systems at a molecular level, are what biochemistry is all about. There's clinical/medical biochemistry thouqh, and it has nothinq to do with administerinq druqs or injections, talk less of orchestratinq "placebo effect".
Aspect of biochemistry that involves use of syrinqe is this phloebotomy, which involves piercinq the vein under the skin with syrinqe to obtain blood samples, for disease investiqations and appropriate treatment.

I'm also a biochemist.....

1 Like

Re: Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
ekwerendi:

qood for you!
Re: Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
ekwerendi:

which level?
Re: Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. by ekwerendi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
BayMc:

which level?

Graduated

1 Like

Re: Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2019
ekwerendi:

Graduated
well, same here.
so which branch of biochemistry is your specialization?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) / Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.