Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (357 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2019
Yes, i want you to ask me any questions concerning Life, Spirituality , God , Spirit beings, Afterlife.

I will tell you to the limit, human should know..
Please Ask me Questions which will be really beneficiary to your life,. And your future

Yes, I will be taking my time slowly to give reply,. And for the once that cannot be written on public forum will be sent to your mail

To be honest, there are some knowledge you can never find. Some people are just gifted with it.

Ask me real good reasonable questions because whatever, I tell you now,. You can never find it again till you die, honestly

I only want to expose alittle bit , to help people who are resdy
Re: . by IbadanJohnWick(f): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Yes, i want you to ask me any questions concerning Life, Spirituality , God , Spirit beings, Afterlife.

I will tell you to the limit, human should know..
Please Ask me Questions which will be really beneficiary to your life,. And your future

Yes, I will be taking my time slowly to give reply,. And for the once that cannot be written on public forum will be sent to your mail

To be honest, there are some knowledge you can never find. Some people are just gifted with it.

Ask me real good reasonable questions because whatever, I tell you now,. You can never find it again till you die, honestly

I only want to expose alittle bit , to help people who are resdy

Lol bros

(1) (Reply)

Story Time / Nigerian Men Want An Inteligent Lady In Relationship Not A Slay Queen In 2020! / Re-for A Matured Woman Nly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.