Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Love Poems And Tales. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Poems And Tales. (224 Views)

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / The Meaning Of Love Poems / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Lifeā€¦.18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Poems And Tales. by dederocs(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2019
She came to my house for the first time after a month of going out on dates and having closure

She came in and she was walking round the room

As soon as i shut the door, i notice she was uneasy and she walk close to the door , standing close to it.

And i asked her to come have a sit with me,

She said ,she was OK standing.

She drop her head and said, i get scared when a guy shut the door and am inside

I get nervous and traumatized.

And i walk to her and open the door,

And gave her a chair to sit close to the door,

And she was relief and she said thank you and am sorry.

And i told her it was OK, i understand.

This continued for two months, before she told me the reason for her fear and slowly we start the healing process.

I made her trust me enough , closed door or open she knows she is safe with me...

Also view- https://lekkidatingandsex.com/f/lustful-desire-by-ruth-thepoet

(1) (Reply)

DUSCUSSION: Guys It Is Wrong For You To Kneel Down And Propose To Your Lover / ... / Do White People Also Hate The White System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.