Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lady Ran Into The Farm To Show Dad Her NYSC Cert [photos] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Ran Into The Farm To Show Dad Her NYSC Cert [photos] (509 Views)

Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Ran Into The Farm To Show Dad Her NYSC Cert [photos] by Relationshiphub(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fresh Graduate from Anambra State University Chelsea Onwuka, from Ozubulu, Anambra State, traced her Father to his farm; the moment she received her NYSC Certificate to thank him for all he has done for her.
This is actually the true definition of love

Re: Lady Ran Into The Farm To Show Dad Her NYSC Cert [photos] by Oblongata: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
A great joy seeing your children excel after much investment...

Do you know what this man would have gone through to see this day?

Respect to all the daddies in the house

May we reap the fruits of our labor in Christ name...
Re: Lady Ran Into The Farm To Show Dad Her NYSC Cert [photos] by oyebanji44: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
This one Na NYSC 's certificate.Abi l no go school.Op,check the certificate pls?
Re: Lady Ran Into The Farm To Show Dad Her NYSC Cert [photos] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
I want to RANT. CLEAR WAY.

LISTEN, I was banned for the past week. I don't know which of the moderators banned me. Why?

Because I made a statement and a certain lady called me bro, then I told her; "I am not your bro, I can nyash you till you cum."

How did I go against the fucking rule 2 of this forum?

Mods I want you to read this, I know you can see it. Life does not end on Nairaland!! I protested my ban and you sent me a mail claiming I should pay you 3k for you to unbanned me. My dear are you out of your senses?? Your nyash dey lick?

Pay you for what? I only hope I don't find out your identity shoro niyen!

(1) (Reply)

My Ten Kobo Advise For Pcms / The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria And Africa / "My Family Will Take Care Of Corpers Posted To My Village" - Akwa Ibom Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.