Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

“Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen (7544 Views)

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by inspire700(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Shamelessness as regards sex in Nigeria is becoming alarming of recent as ladies now find it easy to log on online to express of wild thoughts as regards their sexual urges. This slay queen online decided to use a cucumber to display the size of manhood she desires of any man that would love to marry her.

Watch the video HERE

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by ise82(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Demon.

2 Likes

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by myfan: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
I actually watched the video and I was asking myself which man will still go for her after this public display of shamelessness.

11 Likes

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Solvik(f): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Cucumber kor carrot ni mtchew

1 Like

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by tobidipity(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Awon eyan Tacha
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by BlackfireX: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kenya people sef.....

2 Likes

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Opportuneke(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Finally.... Decency and Good conduct have said Goodbye to most women!!!

8 Likes

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Cucumber queen

2 Likes

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Pepper101(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
make she start tour na.....
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Vision2ae: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
wahala wa ooo. you want cucumber D ..BUH YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A FOWL

2 Likes

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
With those sagged boobs, even if I get cucumber size Kini, I can't use it on sagged boobs, stupid sagged stuff, spits.

4 Likes

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Ciaos: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
What is wrong in telling the world that her kitty is wide. Correct girl, cucumber go fall on you ,you hear.. no mind them.
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by unkuwonu(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Will this make front page?
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by solex2346: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
she go gather clay to mold d type of man she want wt the the size of dick she prefare

1 Like

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by goodnewscliff(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
When i tot i have finally seen it all...... How can i unsee this
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
That her fallen breast must be full of life like unpilled melon before i can marry

1 Like

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by jesmond3945: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
myfan:
I actually watched the video and I was asking myself which man will still go for her after this public display of shamelessness.
it is for bbn auditioning.

1 Like

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2019
Cucumber even too small,why not cassava?.anu ofia

1 Like

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by showafrica(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
That her fallen breast must be full of life like unpilled melon before i can marry

Yes, must be football size, fifa spec before i will even look
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Alex09(m): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Aunty shalewa Na ur eye be this
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by mrpaedo(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2019
myfan:
It is simply an attention seeking strategy/tactic.
These ladies have realized to get attention via the social media on themselves & garner followers then sponsors,all they have to do is talk about sex issues 75% of the time it works! cool

1 Like

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Skmoda360(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2019
This one is mad woman....Sydney comes to mind..he will tear this one kpekus.... grin grin
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Igetmyown247: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Something lady’s like this do not understand is that most men with that size do not know how to use it and they make the most noise about the size of their manhood.

Her pussy must be very wide, she should figure out a way to tighten it so that whichever man comes her way his dck size won’t be a problem.

1 Like

Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by dnawah(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
With those sagged boobs, even if I get cucumber size Kini, I can't use it on sagged boobs, stupid sagged stuff, spits.
say another thin bros,those books are ok.watch it in 3D and see 4 yourself.
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Jerkules: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2019
And your brezz must stand like Diego Simeone before I even look at u twice.
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by crackhouse(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Evil spirit is already at work in her life and wouldn't want to be disturbed until he's done. So let's free her pls
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by respect80(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Then her puxxy must be the size of MacDowell bottle tip before I look her direction
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Edyice: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
This Aunty will have taste difference D
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Skmoda360:
This one is mad woman....Sydney comes to mind..he will tear this one kpekus.... grin grin

Who is Sydney?
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Gadafii: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
meanwhile her brain is agbalumo seed size, cucumber size kee u dia, ewu sad

wait fess, which right thinking man go gree wife u..even the most clueless of yahoo boys know that u are only useful for fvck, to calm body tension grin grin
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Skmoda360(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
condemn:

Who is Sydney?
Na my old school mate in Lagos
Re: “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen by Olorunnim: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Somepeople are already planning to work their way into BNN 2020.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary / I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook / We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.