Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook (7539 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by cyrilamx(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2020
I need a man that can rough handle me very well in bed. I will do anything for him to be with me forever

A lady who is identify by name as Desmond Anita posted on Facebook love zone page concerning her need for a man that can rough handle her in bed. According to what she posted, she said that she need a strong man who can rough handle her very well in bed that she can do anything for him to be with her forever. Her last statement she made on her post was that she is ready to go on a serious relationship with him. The question here is, who is that man that can rough handle her in bed?

See the screenshot of what she posted on Facebook

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/ac70b7c72010d2e67f7dffca50f765a5?client=news

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by godofuck231: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2020
u don't love ur womb then, wait till u jam a screw driver, ur nuts will wear off

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by donbachi(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2020
U need male dracula.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2020
You want whom to infect abi?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by HMarshal(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
cyrilamx:
I need a man that can rough handle me very well in bed. I will do anything for him to be with me forever

A lady who is identify by name as Desmond Anita posted on Facebook love zone page concerning her need for a man that can rough handle her in bed. According to what she posted, she said that she need a strong man who can rough handle her very well in bed that she can do anything for him to be with her forever. Her last statement she made on her post was that she is ready to go on a serious relationship with him. The question here is, who is that man that can rough handle her in bed?

See the screenshot of what she posted on Facebook

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/ac70b7c72010d2e67f7dffca50f765a5?client=news

Either someone is using this ladies pic to chase clout or she is

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Cholls(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
my brother's in the house let me decode the statement for you. What she's simply saying in cryptic is that she has someone at the moment fvcking her roughly for free and she is tired of given it for free,so she's looking for a new guys that will pay through their teeth to fvck her.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Allsingles: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
When a woman is senseless and useless, the only thing in her mind is sex sex sex.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Meteng: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
So that if he doesn't pay well after, you'll accuse him of rape and even show "bruises"

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Raeheemwayne: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Behind most Raunchy Female Fbook account there is Male.

A Nigga once said;

If a Girl texts You first

Block Him!!!
Asap.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Happyfela(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Boy, you not Naive. [qquote author=Raeheemwayne post=87887810]Behind most Raunchy Female Fbook account there is Male.

A Nigga once said;

Block Him!!!
Asap.[/quote]
Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Now tell me what did they have to offer aside from their body sad
Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by MrCuteking(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Broke ass blogger!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
i can bet its a guy behind that facebook account grin
but most mugus will still send a message for hookups cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
i can bet its a guy behind that facebook account grin
but most mugus will still send a message for hookups cheesy

THE MORE YOU UNDERESTIMATE WOMEN, THE MORE THEY DO THINGS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fyn girl wey no get sense... Na her pussy dey suffer am. Does she lyk being choked
Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by wiseword316(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
See her puff puff PARACENTERMORE.
Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Omar09(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

A Nigga once said;

Block Him!!!
Asap.

Thou quote the Holy books of Niggalatian chapter 3 and the Niggalation.
Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by alkines(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
It's strange some people still believes this kind of shit is been written by a female on FB!

grow up. OP you know try o
Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by searchng4love: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

A Nigga once said;

Block Him!!!
Asap.

Block him or her?

The picture looks like mzrapper

Re: I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook by Raeheemwayne: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mez Rapper I suppose- No, I don't think so.

BTW read between the lines; Pun Intended.

(1) (Reply)

World Sperm Day. (a Must Read / You Need Jesus In Your Life If You Understand This Pic / She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.