Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

We Only Met Once And The Next Line Was That She Is Sick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Only Met Once And The Next Line Was That She Is Sick (459 Views)

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Only Met Once And The Next Line Was That She Is Sick by fineboynl(m): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2019
I was traveling when we met as we sat in the same seat for inter States journey.

I called her the first call after introducing myself where we met. she start pretending to be sick. She told me she is not feeling fine and all that. I never believe but was asking myself was does she want me to do as I really don't know. But I just told her everything would be fine. I will call her the next day. Take care bye.

But that I didn't called her for 3 days. So the 4th day I called her but it was more like she didn't save my number. I had to reintroduce myself again and the moment she learnt that it was me she started again forming sick and coughs, gently talking. What does she want me to do that she was sick I still don't know?? Or maybe she was expecting me to tell her to send me a bank account.; Dgrin.

While we were talking she said last time that she told me that she was not feeling fine. But the truth is that i was not really interested in that or what she was saying and at the mist of it I said can we see today? She said no she can't come out blablabla she is down now. So I said to her when can we see then?? She got upset and said that the only thing I could say is when can we see when she is telling me that she is sick blablabla. She cut the call.

Maybe she thought I would called back as I'm guessing but unfortunately I don't do that when a her cut my call it will take 7 days to see another call. I have asked myself what do I want with her considering her altitude and manners the reply said its not bad to sleep with her the She is very young and fresh. But is that all? Yes that's all. Outside of that what can she offered me? Just Nothing, as she has nothing else to offer. Will it be better or sweeter than other pussy? Not really. Then she doesn't worth my time nor money.

From the little discussing I gathered she has no tagible or reasonable reason for traveling here. only that she will still be in the town as I was persistent on when she will be returning back.

From the location where she is and that's is where she is stays, its revealed one thing and that is she is a prostitute and she come to hussle. She told me that she came before and this would be her second coming.

There is a popular place I mension in that her location that should ring a bell. That place is the biggest flexing location where girls go to hustle but the way she said she doesn't know there call for me questioning. Before she said maybe she will know there.
Re: We Only Met Once And The Next Line Was That She Is Sick by NLSavage: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2019
op you don mad, . you just don't know it

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Tv / Woman Threatens To Divorce Husband On Grounds Of Betting / Every Woman Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.