Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery (45573 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Dangote Refinery Complex And LFTZ / Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i am not sure he wants to be the richest man in Africa.
really , he's working towards that.
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Johnnyessence(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
PearlStreet:

A refinery consists of many sub-units. Considering a optimum green refinery then it may take Detailed Engineering = 24 months, Construction 24–36 months,
Commissioning = 6–8 months,
Production in 24 + 36 + 8 = after 68 months.

Source - Quora.

Learn to read and stop limiting yourself to being a tool used by politicians. That refinery, you aren't qualified to work there but the politicians you are defending would send their children to work there.
2019 is almost finish and still there are huge work in the refinery. Infact he won't complete this branch next year 2020.
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Johnnyessence(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cutealexio:
It's a refinery not a two bedroom flat
I Don hear you oooo. Tell me how many years IRAN and Saudi Arabia used in constructing their refineries.
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by PearlStreet(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
2019 is almost finish and still there are huge work in the refinery. Infact he won't complete this branch next year 2020.

Because you are a labourer on site or it's from your pocket he's collecting money to construct.

Have you ever been to a refinery in your life that you know there's still huge work left?
What do you know about fabrication, installation and engineering?

Just be talking nonsense about. You think this is APC and Pdp thread?

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by djkirkoo2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Charly68:
Very stupid set of people,watching an individual doing what a Govt couldn't do .
all Na our money o. They are just using Dangote as cover. Another government shall blow the cover
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Legendguru: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by uncastableodd(f): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Waakanda:
cool
pls give me your what's app no. Need u to help polish my CV
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
PearlStreet:

Because you are a labourer on site or it's from your pocket he's collecting money to construct.

Have you ever been to a refinery in your life that you know there's still huge work left?

Don't mind the hateful nitwit. All his comments here are negative. This is the sort of thread that should unite Nigerians across religious, ethnic and political lines because we are talking of a project that will transform Nigeria for the better on so many levels. It is long overdue and kudos to Dangote for his effort. As one example, which Nigerian, Hausa or Efik, does not want an end to the crippling regular fuel scarcity Nigeria still experiences in this day and age?

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Johnnyessence(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2019
PearlStreet:

2019 is almost finish, we will be looking at 2020.
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Waakanda: 1:51am On Nov 05, 2019
uncastableodd:

Please visit: exceptional cv . com (one word/no space) to have your CV worked on.
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by MiddleDimension: 3:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I Don hear you oooo. Tell me how many years IRAN and Saudi Arabia used in constructing their refineries.
first, they are not as large as this one, secondly, they didn't have to do a sand filling
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Algorithimz: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Algorithimz: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Waakanda: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
uncastableodd:

Visit www. exceptional cv. com (without space)... you'll find the number to send a WhatsApp or Call there...

Enjoy
Re: Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery by Cutealexio(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
It will be the biggest in the world when completed. Also private company can't be compared with state owned
Johnnyessence:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper / Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Obi Chose An Uncivilised Way To Campaign In Lagos - Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.