Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety (32593 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ventura1:
Iranu!

#RevolutionNow: Why Sowore Rejects Money-Bag Sureties

I have just read Apostle Suleiman's twitter rantings on standing sureties for Sowore. Aside the fact that the rantings are meant to be some mockery, we reject any surety like him as we know that he is one of those money-bag pastors who extort members to be stinkingly wealthy.
The same Apostle Suleiman was exposed by Sahara Reporters on the popular Otobo case. The so-called apostle even bought a jet without disclosing the source of the billions spent. So, we can never to back to our vomit!
However, it is not only Suleiman who is ready to stand sureties for Sowore. Many others who I will not mention here have offered to stand for Sowore. One of them is even a serving member of the House of Representatives. They were all rejected!
This is because we practice what we preach. We don't lie to our comrades and some other things. We prefer to slug it out with the judiciary and the government instead of running to money bags for help. This was why we challenged the cruel and stringent bail conditions in the first place.
Sowore has been fighting for a better world for thirty years now. Even in his youthful element, he never kowtow to money bags (not even his friend late MKO Abiola!)

So, Apostle Suleiman should keep his unsolicited support. We have gotten people we trust to stand sureties anyways. Sowore is fighting a class war, and he is well prepared for the consequences.

Let no one play the devil's advocate. Sowore, Mandate Bakare and Agba Jalingo will be out. All the political prisoners will also be out.
Meanwhile, we call on all Nigerians to join us in Lagos, Abuja, Ondo, and other places to join us as we rally enmasse against tyranny by November 6th and 7th. Freedom cometh by struggles.

The cruel oppressors can be laughing now, we the oppressed will laugh last. Say it loud- Sowore remained undaunted!

Victoria Ascerta!!

Did you really research well before spreading hateful speeches against Apostle Suleman?
So it's a crime to want to help ba... I pirry for una.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by madridsta007(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ventura1:
Iranu!

#RevolutionNow: Why Sowore Rejects Money-Bag Sureties

I have just read Apostle Suleiman's twitter rantings on standing sureties for Sowore. Aside the fact that the rantings are meant to be some mockery, we reject any surety like him as we know that he is one of those money-bag pastors who extort members to be stinkingly wealthy.
The same Apostle Suleiman was exposed by Sahara Reporters on the popular Otobo case. The so-called apostle even bought a jet without disclosing the source of the billions spent. So, we can never to back to our vomit!
However, it is not only Suleiman who is ready to stand sureties for Sowore. Many others who I will not mention here have offered to stand for Sowore. One of them is even a serving member of the House of Representatives. They were all rejected!
This is because we practice what we preach. We don't lie to our comrades and some other things. We prefer to slug it out with the judiciary and the government instead of running to money bags for help. This was why we challenged the cruel and stringent bail conditions in the first place.
Sowore has been fighting for a better world for thirty years now. Even in his youthful element, he never kowtow to money bags (not even his friend late MKO Abiola!)

So, Apostle Suleiman should keep his unsolicited support. We have gotten people we trust to stand sureties anyways. Sowore is fighting a class war, and he is well prepared for the consequences.

Let no one play the devil's advocate. Sowore, Mandate Bakare and Agba Jalingo will be out. All the political prisoners will also be out.
Meanwhile, we call on all Nigerians to join us in Lagos, Abuja, Ondo, and other places to join us as we rally enmasse against tyranny by November 6th and 7th. Freedom cometh by struggles.

The cruel oppressors can be laughing now, we the oppressed will laugh last. Say it loud- Sowore remained undaunted!

Victoria Ascerta!!

I support you.

Sowore is the Mandela of our times, sir.
Mandela stayed 27 years. Sowore has 26 years and some months to go.
Victoria Aceta!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by olu77(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Can't you think before spewing trash?
Your hate is palpable.

I hate no one. All I know is that Suleiman should stop acting like God. If he wants to bail Sowore he should and stop advertising here and there. I believe Christ will not start looking for attention before doing what is considered to be good

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by mu2sa2: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sowore ought to remain in jail to cut his revolutionary teeth. Mandela come out of prison after 27 years to be president. Check out the life history of revolutionaries across the world, they are almost all prison graduates. Why should sowore be different? Sowore should remain in prison long enough, like10 - 20 years, and he would graduate straight to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Atigba: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
madridsta007:

From Wikipedia:

Sowore....

DOB: 16 February 1971 (age 48)

Is Ondo State Oduduwa?

Edo State is not Ondo State and I support the Yorubas for abandoning him. He is a traitor, he is fighting for no reason.

He is not even a Yoruba guy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by lincs25(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is a very big shame for Yorubas, people do things that are more than what Sowore did yet their people help them. Just because of positions in the government they are keeping mute.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by edoairways: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
stonemasonn:
We see what you're trying to do..... it won't work. Call west all you want, they were the most vocal during military tyranny.
Why are they mute now but were backing during GEJ',s era? Don't tell the theory which many are analyzing and formulating about them is true
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by witworth(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
davo90tico:
He is magnanimously thinking and intended to post bail

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1191277997665476608?s=19
they are knowingly or unknowingly building him for greatness tomorrow, He will be the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
you have every right to doubt that. its your choice. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
It’s quite terrible that he bail hasn’t been meet since. It shows Nigeria may not be ready to truely change.

I was hoping atleast every week there wud be online protest or discuss on sowore case. He shud be freed.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Atigba:

Edo State is not Oduduwa

But they are related to Yorubas very well both in ancestry.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Liamm(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrVagina:
Buhari can't bang shishi
he has shrink dickk
all he does is to press Aisha breast and fiam release a fantaish substance on the floor and call it sperm
Buhari get gonorrhoea

Nonsense!

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin

cc
omenka
lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Atigba: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

But they are related to Yorubas very well both in ancestry.

Just 10 percent of them
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by inyenejo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.

God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Sirjamo: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
PapaBaby:
How much was Nnamdi Kanu's bail? It's a shame the Yorubas hate themselves.
Did Yoruba send him to go and commit sedition?
Who send ham message?
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I actually feel pity for Sowore

He has enemy almost everywhere, from Politicians to business men and religious leaders.

They would all want him punished.

Even PDP are simply playing to the gallery, the likes of Wike and Saraki would want to see him stay in the jail for a long time

What a pity.

Leave Wike and face your people that couldn't even stand in for me.

Even here on nairaland, you guys denied him.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by klax(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
So you mean Buhari and his boys refused to leave this guy after court granted him bail

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Omogelle(f): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
olu77:
I won't be surprised If your preadvertised act of kindness is rejected by Sowore. You are thinking he might rot in jail unless you, Pastor Sule, a good samaritan in view, act?. In a country where 3 out of the top richest pastors in the world are Nigerians, all the warehouses that used to belong to industries have been converted to churches, you are part of the problem sir. Your worshipers, who worship at your feet every sunday will not agree though.

wat wrong has apostle commit
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by wirinet(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:
West really disappointed sowore.

No single person to stand in for him.

You guys are really what people says u are.

From Ondo state through Ekiti to Osun down to Oyo straight to ogun right to Lagos even from kwara no one came out to say I stand for sowore...

All ages of activist as history doesn't lie, abandoned to their fate when the going gets tough..

Now Someone from Edo state is about to be the saviour to sowore bail's fulfillment....What you guys couldn't do for your own son.

Edo una try....well done though na same Oduduwa Sha.

West send am work? How can west stand for him when he want put san san for West Garri. He want drive a government out power that has a vice president from the west and an opportunity to produce the president in 2023. So he wants the west to lose out in the power equation?

The same situation with Dasuki or al mustapha. The north no send Dasuki to become Jonathan's ATM, so he was left to his fate by the north. Even people he dispensed cash to abandoned him.

The way out southern brothers are complaining, you would think they would fight for Ekwerenmadu if he was arrested for challenging the government.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Omogelle(f): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

watch ur tongue

Did you really research well before spreading hateful speeches against Apostle Suleman?
So it's a crime to want to help ba... I pirry for una.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Iamgrey5(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Leave Wike and face your people that couldn't even stand in for me.

Even here on nairaland, you guys denied him.
Bro you are acting as if you personally contributed a penny to the bail bond of Namdi Kanu.

And to think Namdi kanu himself told the world that igbo leaders conspired with Buhari to come and have him rearrested.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Atigba:

Just 10 percent of them

No, Is not true. The statistics is wrong.

Virtually all Edos has a kind of link to Yorubas both in name, writing and somehow culture.

You guys are just related same with Itshekiris and Urhobo.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by farem: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
davo90tico:
He is magnanimously thinking and intended to post bail

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1191277997665476608?s=19

Why should suleiman be considering standing for an atheist or at best indigenous adherent like sowore?
Where are his fellow atheists or abalaye adherents.
Aren't these the relentless publishers and promoters of the allegations against suleiman?

Anyway, Jesus Christ is such a merciful One!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
wirinet:

West send am work? How can west stand for him when he want put san san for West Garri. He want drive a government out power that has a vice president from the west and an opportunity to produce the president in 2023. So he wants the west to lose out in the power equation?

The same situation with Dasuki or al mustapha. The north no send Dasuki to become Jonathan's ATM, so he was left to his fate by the north. Even people he dispensed cash to abandoned him.

The way out southern brothers are complaining, you would think they would fight for Ekwerenmadu if he was arrested for challenging the government.

I read your message....You try.

Nothing like southern....What we have is south and west... Cardinal points don't lie.

Even Judas denied Christ.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by madridsta007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Atigba:

Edo State is not Ondo State and I support the Yorubas for abandoning him. He is a traitor, he is fighting for no reason.

He is not even a Yoruba guy

LOL.

You do not need to "support anyone" for abandoning him.
As long as Tinubu does not give the go-ahead, the Yoruba political elite will abandon even Angel Michael if he were from Ondo State.
That is the way things are; I am sure you know this anyway.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro you are acting as if you personally contributed a penny to the bail bond of Namdi Kanu.

And to think Namdi kanu himself told the world that igbo leaders conspired with Buhari to come and have him rearrested.

People came rushing to stand in for kanu...When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

The case we have here is Sowore not Kanu . please stop deviating.

You guys are really what people say you are.

"Shady and Unreliable"

Not even one person came out and say I vouch for sowore but all of them will be quick to die and defend Buhari.

Too bad.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by joenor(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Humm nice one from Apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by GEEBITE: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dont mind them as if they are forced to attend churches.When I was active in church work, only about 20-30% of membership pay tithe.Still we subsidise families in need of one thing or the other.I don't know the kind of church many of them attend that they think the tithe goes to the pastor directly.
Hofbrauhaus:

Any youth that wants to commit suicide should go ahead. If you too want to hang yourself, by all means carry on. Apostle Suleiman is not the cause of Nigerians problem. So quit blaming him. That you are unemployed today has nothing to do with the apostle. You are 100% responsible for what is happening to you. If Suleiman decides to bail sowore, we should applaud him. But the demons in some of you would see evil where only good abounds. Tufiakwa
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by farem: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
PapaBaby:

Yorubas are so much wicked that only them can think of rescuing another fellow Yoruba call Christian CHUKWU and some other fellows of them from the east of the Niger River.
Shior!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by wirinet(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I read your message....You try.

Nothing like southern....What we have is south and west... Cardinal points don't lie.

Even Judas denied Christ.

I meant to say south east. Abi you want tell me say south east Asia no dey map?

No be judas deny Christ, na Peter. Read your bible again.
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety by LZAA: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
PapaBaby:
U must understand that Afamed and gwarotango wee attack you for this post grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.