Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed (2830 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m / Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by PizzleGold(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2019
A tattoo addict went blind for three weeks after undergoing an agonising procedure to turn her eyes blue.

Amber Luke, 24, from Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia, has spent £13,901 on transforming her looks, having her tongue split, earlobes stretched and other 'modifications'.

These include 200 tattoos, a boob job, lip and cheek fillers and ear spike implants, however getting her eyes tattooed was the most painful of them all.

Ms Luke, who refers to herself as the 'Blue Eyed White Dragon', said: "I can't even begin to describe to you what the feeling was like.
"The best thing I can give you is once the eyeball was penetrated with the ink, it felt like (the tattoo artist) grabbed 10 shards of glass and rubbed it in my eye.

"That happened four times per eye, that was pretty brutal. Unfortunately, my artist went too deep into my eyeball."

She added that the procedure does not cause blindness if done correctly, Mail Online reports.
The ordeal has put the Australian off undergoing further extreme body modifications, although she plans to keep getting tattoos until she is fully covered.

Ms Luke's mum, Vikki, broke down in tears after finding out about about her daughter's eyeball treatment.

Vikki said she questioned why her daughter took the risk, however she has accepted that there is nothing she can do to deter her.

The mother emphasised that she just wanted to support her daughter, who never saw herself as beautiful while growing up.

Ms Luke said she has no regrets about her 10-year transformation.

The 'body modifier' claims to have received a mix of negative and positive feedback from strangers about her looks.

see more: https://starnation.com.ng/woman-who-spent-14k-on-her-body-goes-blind-after-getting-her-eyeballs-tattooed/

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2019

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by PromiseAce(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2019
she's obviously mentally ill

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by aspiring44: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
She is deranged

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by fidelmarshal199: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Her mental state should be checked. only a mentally ill will find this beautiful. I don't really know how she looks before but I know she ll definitely be better than this.

Spits

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by korexcoded(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
She no well...
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by judgementyard(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
She's pretty grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by LadySarah: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
She wont still stop
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by Sabby1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Double wahala

After all the body transformations and modifications, she is now blind.

From HERO to ZERO

From GRACE to CRAZE

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by PizzleGold(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Her mental state should be checked. only a mentally ill will find this beautiful. I don't really know how she looks before but I know she ll definitely be better than this.

Spits

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lol when you are possessed by spirit in Africa
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by feeloscar(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sabby1:
Double wahala

After all the body transformations and modifications, she is now blind.

From HERO to ZERO

From GRACE to CRAZE
She was blind for 3 weeks.
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by Kingrexyl(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=PizzleGold post=83737276][/quote]Mumu girl
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Can you just imagine??
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by heckymaicon(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Things like this only happens in a very comfortable country.
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by Timileyin1234(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Fish brain. Doing uncomfortable things in a comfortable country, I wish they push u to Nigeria. Come and eat stone rice small, maybe u go get sense

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by Jabioro: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
She is regretting it..she was only pretending to be happy...a lot skin damages has been done to her ...yeyenatu..she go soon cried aloud for help..
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by nazablossom(f): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
This one is addicted to tattoos
Re: Woman Who Spent £14k On Her Body Goes Blind After Getting Her Eyeballs Tattooed by tillaman(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ehya congrats

(1) (Reply)

20 Year Old Boy Killed By Police Task Force For Reporting #endsars / Photo:Police Kill Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt While Robbing Punch Newspaper / See Pics Of A Lady Captured With 193 Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden In Sweets At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.