Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son (67738 Views)

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by MiddleDimension: 3:56am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
So whats colonizing u exactly? The English? Or ur phobic mind? As much as u hype pidgin English is it close to been accepted as a formal language of communication? ? In any formal setting? Pls keep it among the informal people and settings it is popular amongst

a language you call informal and degrade so much is what world renouned media organizations spend alot of money to establish special services for
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by Emmz10: 3:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Las las he will remember the road that leads him home... No b naija pikin him be??
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 05, 2019
I wonder how speaking pidgin utter proficiency in speaking good English. They are people who can speak more than 5 languages. Yeyebrities everywhere.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by briggson07(m): 5:09am On Nov 05, 2019
I don't know why I like to shook mouth in a case like this
If you pay so so so amount na for ur head.
English wey u speak no determine the success u archive,
Dear Tonto Otondo you have to understand life cause u are not getting any younger.
Ur son won't be useless bcus he can speak pidgin have u ever been to a school mostly in our universities we that are under like u percieved I mean those of us that speaks pidgin,we interact and get help easily you why because where we found our selves we have more of us than people like ur son,you are one of us and you choose to dispice us because of our tongue,without this tongue I wonder if u no go still sell gbekeri for Rumuokoro round abt....story to long....
No fear do you no why ?
Ur son is fortunate u pay an amount meant for a bullion van sure he's gonna find he's kind but how fulfilled will you be when this tongue get extinct...the spice to ur industry will be dead just as Real Madrid after the departure of the pepper spice ORoRo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by southernbelle(f): 6:00am On Nov 05, 2019
Lol...Let's just hope she never plays any of her movies where Pidgin English was used for her son to watch. That will be hypocrisy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by greatmarshall(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2019
jaxxy:

Bt pidgin is street language it shudnt be spoken or taught in or anywhere near skols especially for youngsters.
what do you mean it's street language? The truth is that we don't value our language... Na only english na im we want speak...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by greatmarshall(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2019
frozen70g:

At what age ❓
it doesn't matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by greatmarshall(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2019
Larrykaysail:
abroad people want their kids to speak yoruba and pigin ,
Am telling you... This one is here forming nonsense... And note, she's not even the one paying his school fees... Abi when the boy father do, she go come social media come claim
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by Noblefreeman(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Dandsome:
Lol

One thing people have to understand is that if you pay N2m as school fees and the teachers are paid N80k, then be rest assured that your child is being given education worth N80k and not N2m

Please be guided.
I had to create an account just to like your comment, very wise reasoning

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by Xisnin(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2019
J2381:
but your job is to say he pays his son school fees?
Your job is to ignore comments that you don't like.
It is very easy you know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by J2381: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Your job is to ignore comments that you don't like.
It is very easy you know.
I liked your comment that's why I quoted it. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by BlueAir: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2019
True enough they spend extra on pidgin bbc and Facebook for example but believe it thats just to further their own services to those outside their reach.its purely selfish agenda nothing big deal or intoxicating about that move or is there any country in the workd both developed and developing that has accepted pidgin as official language or is close to? Well u can Google for help
MiddleDimension:

a language you call informal and degrade so much is what world renouned media organizations spend alot of money to establish special services for
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by 1forall: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
greatmarshall:
Nonsense... Why didn't you send him abroad?

This comment demonstrates the absence of sound thinking on the writer's part. Are you really asking her to send a toddler abroad??

And though the thoughtless comment is pretty bad, but it getting over 300 'likes' is even more alarming.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by Larrykaysail(m): 2:30am On Nov 06, 2019
greatmarshall:
Am telling you... This one is here forming nonsense... And note, she's not even the one paying his school fees... Abi when the boy father do, she go come social media come claim
lol , na so
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by africaflozy(f): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
fairfora:
This girl is always seeking attentions. Poor girl like her. She should come to Day Waterman where each student pays over 2m naira in fees per term. Nonsense

Please, I need an important information from you concerning day waterman. Can I DM you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2020
africaflozy:

Please, I need an important information from you concerning day waterman. Can I DM you?
Hello. Please go here ...

https://dwc.org.ng/

There are numbers to also call on their website. They would be pleased to help. It's a place to be smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by biacan(f): 9:08pm On May 10, 2020
seanjy4konji:
Abeg who ask Tonto

Dis girl just like to see talk after she Don smoke
lol cheesy kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by seanjy4konji: 9:13pm On May 10, 2020
biacan:
lol cheesy kiss
send me UE number .

Pm me.ibjuay noticed u mentioned me on another thread. Get to me.am here forbu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.