Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? (389 Views)

What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Resurrection212: 10:19am On May 24, 2022
I'm wondering if she is still single I send her message on Instagram she haven't reply me since yesterday.
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by blockgeek69(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2022
Kindly list 5 reasons why she should reply you.

If its convincing enough, we will help beg her to reply you.

1 Like

Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Resurrection212: 10:24am On May 24, 2022
You can't ask me that only her can ask such questions.
blockgeek69:
Kindly list 5 reasons why she should reply you.

If its convincing enough, we will help beg her to reply you.
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Zonefree(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2022
Resurrection212:
I'm wondering if she is still single I send her message on Instagram she haven't reply me since yesterday.
You joined the queue only yesterday and you dey para. Some of us have been in her DM for almost 6 years now and we are still calm. Learn to take life easy, Egbon.

1 Like

Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by majamajic(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2022
Resurrection212:

What did u tell her ?
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by tayo60(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2022
U wan marry her?
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Resurrection212: 10:32am On May 24, 2022
Good morning sexy woman hope you slept well my name is.............If you don't mind me asking are you single? Because I have been dreaming of having you in my arms these days .
majamajic:

What did u tell her ?
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Resurrection212: 10:33am On May 24, 2022
Yes.
tayo60:
U wan marry her?
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Resurrection212: 10:34am On May 24, 2022
Desist from sending random messages to my future wife.
Zonefree:

You joined the queue only yesterday and you dey para. Some of us have been in her DM for almost 6 years now and we are still calm. Learn to take life easy, Egbon.

Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Dickjo(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2022
Resurrection212:

angry
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Dickjo(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2022
Resurrection212:

keeep wondarrrin sir....an how/were do u wanto find moiney to toast her?....sellin petrol?(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by majamajic(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2022
Resurrection212:
Good morning sexy woman hope you slept well my name is.............If you don't mind me asking are you single? Because I have been dreaming of having you in my arms these days .

Wow , u try
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? by Resurrection212: 11:18am On May 24, 2022
Do I have to be rich? But she got money already.
Dickjo:

keeep wondarrrin sir....an how/were do u wanto find moiney to toast her?....sellin petrol?(no ofeinse) angry

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Man Gets Pounded Like Yam In Order To Win The Love Of His Life!!! / Will U Still Eat Monkey Meat Now That Monkey Pox Is...... / Cohabitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.