Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) (47415 Views)

Two Ladies Found Dead After They Ate Food With Wall Gecko / How To Make Hibiscus Drink (zobo) - Pics And Video / Man Discovers Wall Gecko Inside An Okpa He Was Eating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by bigfoot79(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
shocked
Did you die from drinking this lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Rotimi47: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chai, end time zobo No drink!!!!!!
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by firfinch(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
mozona:
i believe it is a pure wicked act by someone, it is not a mistake
You would be surprised that nobody did that to the seller intentionally, it could be that it was left opened overnight, and the wall ghecko fell into it
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akamariner:

no, it is not a religious belief. but studies have proven that they do carry with them poisonous pathogens, which as been the cause of the death of a family which mistakenly eat soup that wall gecko fell in, and some other related cases.
3ms
It is an urban myth and pseudo science. Wall geckos are neither venomous nor toxic.A putrefying one could pose an health risk but then any putrefying organic matter would pose an health risk be it cow or dog. Most of the needless debate about them was caused by one prophet who declared them extremely dangerous to human life without any scientific backup
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by mindtricks: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

That is why I don't buy zobo.... I prefer doing it myself

Very sensible though time consuming.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Sonsly041(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
uuzba:

And the wall gecko will fall inside your container when you're not looking... just as it fell inside the container of the person that made this one.

Both physical and spiritual nothing will fall inside my zobo
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by mindtricks: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
firfinch:
You would be surprised that nobody did that to the seller intentionally, it could be that it was left opened overnight, and the wall ghecko fell into it

Most likely. That is product of carelessness, which blame they should still take.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Sonsly041(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
mindtricks:

Very sensible though time consuming.

Is better you spend your time and do it yourself than to drink some diseases
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Sonsly041(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
DonroxyII:
The day I saw them picking Bottle waters and used bottles from my trash bins, I decided never to take all these Zobo and Kunu again unless it's from a NAFDAC licensed company !!

These niggas only washed the bottles with detergents and some just rinse with water only and some will never wash at all !!

Also, I don't buy drinks from Traffic again .... Kwa .... Imagine !!

Drinking wall gecko saturated Zobo, Zhit would have released all its toxins, zhits, saliva and body fluid inside that Godforsaken Zobo and you just drained that zhit !!

You need to report to a Hospital and be administered composite antibiotics .... Your liver and kidney get huge task ahead ... I pity dem Organs!!

My main problem is not even about the bottles but anything red like blood can be added into it
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Sonsly041(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Juliearth:

Exactly. Its even cheaper that way.

Yea
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by DonroxyII: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

My main problem is not even about the bottles but anything red like blood can be added into it
Tje bottles should also be your problem .. They also picked bottles from hospitals .... imagine bottles used by a Tuberculosis patient...
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by firfinch(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
mindtricks:

Most likely. That is product of carelessness, which blame they should still take.
True, but not that one wicked person as assumed did that to the seller
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
nnadychuks:
please keep us updated when you withdraw the funds
Withdrawing fund had never been a challenge, making the money is the difficult part, if I must say.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2019
spafu:

Withdrawing fund had never been a challenge, making the money is the difficult part, if I must say.
when u withdraw again please let us know. Thanks
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Rapmoney:
You sound dumb to believe such a false story posted by someone seeking attention!

can you guys just comment or say what you what to say without insulting someone.

you dont know me from anywhere yet you says i sound dumb and what if she is telling the truth!

hm
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by kingsilvae: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2019
https://www.yippeehub.com/restaurants/ this is the only Hottest platform were you can get your food delivered to you right to your destination within the city of Abuja. you can also call 09034353718, 08176232005 or WhatsApp us on 09034353654. we are ready to give you the best of our service.
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by Tblesd: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Y didn't she show us the full container. She has cut the tip so that d wall gecko ll conveniently enter
Re: Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) by BleedTears: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Akamariner:

google wall gecko and food poisoning. it's free.

Is Google not science?
I've drank water that wall gecko died inside.

Believe it or not is your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BEER OR SOFTDRINKS: Which Is More Harmful To One's Health? / Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video) / How Is Kilishi Made? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.