Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady (77314 Views)

What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by sirjomore(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Am the reason your boyfriend is always coming home late, Nigerian lady calls herself Lagos traffic as she flaunts her cleavage online. You have to see people reaction.

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/lady-who-calls-herself-lagos-traffic.html
those breasts will soon fall flat and her own boyfriend won't even come home at all... life

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by godofuck231: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Nikklaux:
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Traffic
tomorrow after 45 years she will start saying someone's husband sexually abused her

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by DeHumbleTboy: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Slut.
thanks
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by BanevsJoker(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
thanks
You know how funny this looks? It looks like you thanked me for an insult. "Slut; Thanks".

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by DeHumbleTboy: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
BanevsJoker:

You know how funny this looks? It looks like you thanked me for an insult. "Slut; Thanks".
should I insult you back?
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 2:55am On Sep 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
see the woman at the back of the gate (in the 1st pic)... we can almost hear her shouting:"OLOSHOOOOOOOO!!!!"

grin
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 2:55am On Sep 23, 2020
nairafamedotcom:
Am the reason your boyfriend is always coming home late, Nigerian lady calls herself Lagos traffic as she flaunts her cleavage online. You have to see people reaction.

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/lady-who-calls-herself-lagos-traffic.html

Pretty. But those who know they're pretty n flaunt it usually aren't pretty on the inside

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 2:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Bola146:
cry cry exposed boobs everywhere, haba! look at her breasts like watermelon undecided

I wouldn't mind mine looking like hers tho cry
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:03am On Sep 23, 2020
omenka:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My stomach! grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Juliearth:

The irony of it all is that most men would still cheat on their decent girlfriends with these nut heads.

Yes! It's like wen a man gets an erection all the blood from his head goes below the waist and therefore their brain stops working lol.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:32am On Sep 23, 2020
adecz:
grin

OK nah!!

See real Cleavage,

Who wan try!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Dammmmmn. Looks more like an oversized ass grin
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Slimdada:
As a real gee
If I have a gf with this kind of boobs
Definitely I wouldn't be buying any pillow
Cos her boobs would serve as a pillow for me to lay on..

Pillow? More like a whole couch grin
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:47am On Sep 23, 2020
FatherBona:

Firstly is actually frowned at and sometimes called an error, since it would sound awkward when you continue with fourthly, fifthly, sixthly, Ninthly and eleventhly, wow!
So sticking with, first, second and third sounds more appropriate and ideal.
We learn everyday and I'm open to corrections

Yeah it's irritating when ppl correct you.
I for one am reasonably good with writing correctly but on a forum on these kinda threads or in texts to friends, family n bf I dnt see the importance of typing as if I'm submitting a resume lol.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Texty:
I can hear that girl behind saying loudly "go away from that gate you will just come and be snapping in front of people's gate" #fake_life

grin
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:49am On Sep 23, 2020

Ol'boy!!, which one be "cow girl, reverse cow girl and amazon"?
Kai, I'm now a confirmed old school.

Yeah I dunno wat Amazon style is either:/
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Juliearth(f): 5:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yes! It's like wen a man gets an erection all the blood from his head goes below the waist and therefore their brain stops working lol.

Exactly, my dear.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2020
pcguru1:

A pawns only aim is sacrifice, she knows what's she's only good for, and guys know. Who do you think loses out at the end of the day ? Yes the guys are scum but eventually they go on to settle down. Unless she finds someone who's willing to look past that, definetely you in your right mind wouldn't. I pity all these ladies but na their wahala. Excuse me while I slide in the DM. (Kidding) but you get the joke.

Lol
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Adeboyefa(f): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2020
ednut1:
We may reach the point in future where once u see na female pikin u order an abortion. Spits

Then all the boys will grow up to become homosexuals when they see no females to marry.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yeah I dunno wat Amazon style is either:/
Its mostly women who like control. She basically assumes positions like a man and fvck her partner with the dick still in her pussie. Exciting if done right cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
dairykidd:

Its mostly women who like control. She basically assumes positions like a man and fvck her partner with the dick still in her pussie. Exciting if done right cheesy

Well that's be awkward positions yeah lol
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mrscarter:

Well that's be awkward positions yeah lol
Awkward maybe but e get the way grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2020
dairykidd:

Awkward maybe but e get the way grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

cheesy
Hello Mrscarter kiss
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2020
dairykidd:

Hello Mrscarter kiss

smiley Hafa
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

smiley Hafa
I bam.. so what do u think of that Amazonian posi... can u handle it grin or ur not brave enough
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2020
dairykidd:

I bam.. so what do u think of that Amazonian posi... can u handle it grin or ur not brave enough

The women doing men's styles huh?
Howz that work with doggy? Lol
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

The women doing men's styles huh?
Howz that work with doggy? Lol
It won't grin
There's one of the positions below..

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Ihedinuwa69(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
When they say private is now public I became confused
Now I know what they meant

Meanwhile check out my amazing cartoon artwork
It's 3D
WhatsApp us on
+2348168868268

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
dairykidd:

It won't grin
There's one of the positions below..

Well he'd have to have a long one for that yeah lolgrin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

Well he'd have to have a long one for that yeah lolgrin
Yeah long, fat, black n strong one cool
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Mrscarter(f): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2020
dairykidd:

Yeah long, fat, black n strong one cool

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.